Star Trek TNG

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    delta6014
    Participant
      @delta6014

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=119803

This is  my Toy Mod to Knorr’s fabulous table. I never liked the non cube Borg Ship, so I fiddled with this and the other ship models to get what I liked. Sorry for the butchery in the editor, as I really don’t know exactly what I’m doing. Also look for the explosions on the Borg ship during Borg multiball. Thanks Knorr for such a great table. Probably won’t do very well in desktop mode, but I’m learning

Pinbolt
      Participant
        @pinbolt

Interesting but where are the files or a picture?

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

I’ve asked about that too and of course the permission to upload the mod. For the moment it stays unapproved.

Knorr
          Participant
            @knorr
            vipContributor

Basically i`m really happy with every mod from my table. I also did my first steps by simply modding tables to my own taste and i also hope that more people take the next step and do tables from scratch.  But i also want to mention that i’m not the only one who is working on those tables. In this case Clark Kent did a fantastic job with the physics and he also did a lot of photoshop work as well getting the scans and so on. On this table we worked way beyond 600 hours to get the table done…

For a reminder… its at least a matter of courtesy to ask the author(s) for permission, even when i never say no… ;).

cheers

delta6014
            Participant
              @delta6014

Sorry guys, I’ve been offline the last couple of days. My apologies for not following proper protocol. This is my first attempt to submit a mod, and  I feel like a bit of a hack. 600 hours. That’s a labor of love.  Thanks Knorr for allowing your tables to be modded I’m sorry I hadn’t reached out to you first. I think I’ve done most of this backwards. I will reach out to Clark Kent tomorrow to get his approval also.  If you are not happy with what I did  just let me know. Thanks again.

Thanks Thalamus for the mobile app info.

P.S. I’ll submit everything after I talk to Clark Kent

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?