Star Trek (Visual Pinball 10)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    VPB
    Participant
      @vpb

realy nice build frene , few things when ball goes to drainlane or the inlane the ball slows down real hard and floats thru the lane , also ball somethimes slows down hard on the flipper .

Original author:

Marc
      Participant
        @marcdaddy

Which ROM do I use? Rename?

STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria
          MemberContributor

… for your update, awesome.

Patrick Delage
          Participant
            @patrickfx

Hello, which rom do we need. In the script, it said st_161… How do I find this. I go to other site to download but there are so many star trek roms version !!!

Pinaball, arcade and retro gaming

Patrick Delage
            Participant
              @patrickfx

OK, I find finally the secret :)
              Step is this
              1) Go to stern web site and download code for star trek.
              2) Change .bin filename to st_161.bin
              3) zip it and move to your rom directory. Bingo

Pinaball, arcade and retro gaming

Ben Logan2
              Participant
                @benlogan2

Man – where to begin! This table is so beautiful! Just a brand new experience in terms of lighting. The Enterprise model is so realistic. I love the way it moves when bashed. Super realistic. This table plays fast – like I remember the real one playing. Lights are nice and bright. Very little stutter on my machine, given the amazing light show. Playfield images look great. What an amazing gift to the community. Thank you FREN! :D

Matt
                Participant
                  @hokiejackson

I set the B2S variable to true but my forcefeedback isn’t working for this table. I saw the section on DOF options and tried a couple options with no success. Any tips on getting force feedback via DOF to work?

Tx, Matt

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  PaSSion
                  Participant
                    @adrian

works like a charm !

mapin
                    Participant
                      @mapin

Great Table! Thanks

I am a little bit confused, the site says there has been an update on march 25 but file seems to be the same.

Could someone tell me if there has been any changes on march 25?

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Don’t think it was updated. Maybe just a date change when i added the support topic so don’t worry all good. :)

********************************************************
                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                        for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        mapin
                        Participant
                          @mapin

ok :) thank you randr

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

No problem..

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                            for IOS and Android

TNT2
                            Participant
                              @tnt2

Man – where to begin! This table is so beautiful! Just a brand new experience in terms of lighting. The Enterprise model is so realistic. I love the way it moves when bashed. Super realistic. This table plays fast – like I remember the real one playing. Lights are nice and bright. Very little stutter on my machine, given the amazing light show. Playfield images look great. What an amazing gift to the community. Thank you FREN! :D

<span class=”count-box”>0</span>

VPX is quite new but I dare say this is a VP10 classic.  :good:

walamab
                              Participant
                                @walamab
                                MemberContributor

This table looks fantastic. However, I’m having some unusual problems. Many of the playfield lights do not function (mission lights, lane lights, triangles up the middle namely).

Do I have a setup issue or is this part of something with the AUX board I have read about.

Any insight will be appreciated

Walamab
                                Table Developer Wannabe and general arcade geek!

Bob Albright
                                Participant
                                  @bobalbright

Love this table and unlike the PHysmod5 version, I can get the backglass to work with it (keep getting rom error when I use the backglass). I have one issue with the table and maybe it can be fixed on the next update.—–when I shoot for the Warp lane–a critical shot because of getting an extra ball—if it doesn’t go all the way around, it drains to the right 9 out of 10 times. I just played the VPX version and then played the PM5 version and it doesn’t happen with the PM5. Thanks for a great table!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

walamab
                                  Participant
                                    @walamab
                                    MemberContributor

This table looks fantastic. However, I’m having some unusual problems. Many of the playfield lights do not function (mission lights, lane lights, triangles up the middle namely). Do I have a setup issue or is this part of something with the AUX board I have read about. Any insight will be appreciated

So it turned out that I had st_161h and not st_161 ROM. st_161 made it all better.

Awesome table!

Walamab
                                    Table Developer Wannabe and general arcade geek!

ICPjuggla
                                      @icpjuggla
                                      MembervipModerator

@freneticamnesic The vengeance ship is rotating in a circle in VPX.1 and VPX.2 is there an easy fix for this in the script it would be appreciated.. fantastic table man.. :-)

freneticamnesic
                                        @freneticamnesic
                                        vipModeratorMember

I’ll take a look soon. I think that has always kind of been a problem but only when you nudged while it was moving. Haven’t tried on the new vpx builds. Stay tuned

Punch it!

Launch14
                                        Participant
                                          @launch14

Thx for this awesome table!!!!   :yahoo:

One issue (never had it before on any other table):   the beautiful and coloured “background” from the playfield is missing…  there is only a wood texture :wacko:

Everything is there : the ramps, bumpers, lights-inserts, etc.   … and I can play the whole table…

…  only thing missing: the beautiful coloured playfield texture…

In the “image manager” it is all there  – it´s called something like “!PF green”  , “!PF red” , … etc.      but it is NOT shown when I play Star Trek… :wacko:

Any ideas???

Thx, regards :bye:

freneticamnesic
                                            @freneticamnesic
                                            vipModeratorMember

Which version of VP are you playing with?

Punch it!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 58 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?