This topic contains 34 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  CarnyPriest 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
     Dids666 
    Participant

Looks great! Thanks for all the hard work I know went in to this, I look forward to giving it a try.

Nice to see more people making use of my aprons, a good indicator that they are well received I think, you customized material on it nicely to fit your table.

If I’m not mistaken the r2 model is a re-worked version of mine from the vp9 version, I recognize the decal scans. :P

Hey Dark, Thanks for the compliments and thanks for the Apron It’s a great asset to use. The R2D2 textures were made from an ebay listing lol, someone added a high(ish) quality image which in my opinion is a very stupid idea when you’re trying to sell a print  :wacko: . I wanted to make the main assets myself as it would feel like cheating in a way. All I did was straighten the image up and vectorise it/touch it up.

Attachments:
     arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Where is the falcon model????

Dids666 
    Participant
    • Where is the falcon model????

Where is it on the real machine?

arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Figured it would be in table as it appears in September snapshot.

Dids666 
    Participant

Figured it would be in table as it appears in September snapshot.

What’s September Snapshot sorry? Drafeit has done a mod using the original ramps i made and loads of Star Wars toys everywhere if you want to have a play with that. he has full permission to share it with you :)

1 user thanked author for this post.
     arconovum 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

What’s September Snapshot sorry? Drafeit has done a mod using the original ramps i made and loads of Star Wars toys everywhere if you want to have a play with that. he has full permission to share it with you :)

thx.. will ask drafeit for falcon toy, it looks like it fills in that empty upper right corner of the table quite well.

senseless 
    Participant

Thanks for the update :). Love the new 4k playfield!

The Loafer 
    Participant

Indeed, the playfield really enhances the table, as with the other additions you put in.  Very polished product.

energumeno 
    Participant

thanks for the work :good:

Attachments:
     Dark 
    Participant
    vipMemberContributor

Looks great! Thanks for all the hard work I know went in to this, I look forward to giving it a try.

Nice to see more people making use of my aprons, a good indicator that they are well received I think, you customized material on it nicely to fit your table.

If I’m not mistaken the r2 model is a re-worked version of mine from the vp9 version, I recognize the decal scans. :P

Hey Dark, Thanks for the compliments and thanks for the Apron It’s a great asset to use. The R2D2 textures were made from an ebay listing lol, someone added a high(ish) quality image which in my opinion is a very stupid idea when you’re trying to sell a print :wacko: . I wanted to make the main assets myself as it would feel like cheating in a way. All I did was straighten the image up and vectorise it/touch it up.

Finally got a chance to try it out, looks and plays great, one thing that’s kind of bugging me is on the R2 model, his ‘vision’ lens or ‘eyeball’ is quite light and the surrounding square is the same color as the rest of the head.  The toy is supposed to have like a dark blue mounting plate and the lens should be quite dark, black with glossy spots.  I really like how the glow effect was achieved with vpx lights.  I didn’t get to look too close but I imagine it’s because the head doesn’t coloring in the texture map to make that section look different from the rest of the head or something along those lines.  It may be easiest to just simply make a separate object for the blue square and lens.

Reference:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-p6e12Ggd3Xs/Ue6e-I5ZC3I/AAAAAAAAAVA/38a40nZPquA/s1600/r2d2.jpg

3dcreation

PinballerinID 
    Participant

Thank you so much for this amazing table.  Is there any way to change the trajectory of the ball coming out of the Sarlac Pit?  Every time it comes out of the Sarlac Pit, there is no way to hit the ball and it drains no matter what I do.

This table is amazing.

Draifet 
    Participant

@pinballerinid I fixed this issue on my unreleased mod, u have to change a line value on the script. The ball have to go to the left flipper.

.InitKicker RScoopEject, 33, 0, 45, 1.56

to

.InitKicker RScoopEject, 33, 120, 45, 1.56

(kicker angle changed to 120º)

1 user thanked author for this post.
     chaffee1921 
    Participant

Great looking table. I am not able to get the backglass to appear and the usual options in the script don’t seem to be there either. Is there something I need to install to get B2S to show up or a specific script change? Thanks.

Karlor 
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having trouble running this table. It fires up but doesn’t ask for a rom or anything and the table loads and I can see it.. it just doesn’t do anything. I have the rom names what gamename im script is and still nothing. It’s like its not looking for a rom at all? I am missing something?

CarnyPriest 
    Participant

Check your rom set with VPinMAME setup. Chances are it is a split clone set and that you need to get the Star Wars parent set and add it to your roms folder.

highly suggested recommendation: try the table with unofficial code v1.07 which has many bug fixes/code enhancements.

http://www.pinballcode.com/sw107

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2FB Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account