Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    jlvandusen@msn.com
    Participant
    @jlvandusenmsn-com

Ques: I was running the v1.05 and went back to this version (didn’t make a difference) because even with the DMD settings set to False on the script, it shows the DMD in the backglass…. on v1.05 the script settings do not exist FYI.

the FP Intercept shows on my Pin2DMD but never displays the DMD that is showing on the backglass…

I do have FutureDMD installed (used for Tron LE) and that as well as Retroflare show on the Pin2DMD… what maybe am I missing or overlooking?

The DMD settings I added for this table were for the “HUD” DMD used for desktop….. not the backglass. There’s no reason to turn off the DMD on the Backglass.

This table uses a 128×16 DMD. FP Intercept (and FutureDMD) mirrors only 128×32 DMDs. So the solution is to change the DMD on the backglass in the Translite Editor to 128×32 to see it on FP Intercept. This also applies to any other table with a 128×16 DMD.

that is too bad… my Pin2DMD is the 128×16 too…  thank you for the tips! this is great news.  ok I will see if I can figure out how to edit the DMD using Translite editor :P

Thanks again. :bye:

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

Ques: I was running the v1.05 and went back to this version (didn’t make a difference) because even with the DMD settings set to False on the script, it shows the DMD in the backglass…. on v1.05 the script settings do not exist FYI.

the FP Intercept shows on my Pin2DMD but never displays the DMD that is showing on the backglass…

I do have FutureDMD installed (used for Tron LE) and that as well as Retroflare show on the Pin2DMD… what maybe am I missing or overlooking?

The DMD settings I added for this table were for the “HUD” DMD used for desktop….. not the backglass. There’s no reason to turn off the DMD on the Backglass.

This table uses a 128×16 DMD. FP Intercept (and FutureDMD) mirrors only 128×32 DMDs. So the solution is to change the DMD on the backglass in the Translite Editor to 128×32 to see it on FP Intercept. This also applies to any other table with a 128×16 DMD.

that is too bad… my Pin2DMD is the 128×16 too… thank you for the tips! this is great news. ok I will see if I can figure out how to edit the DMD using Translite editor :P

Thanks again. :bye:

Your Pin2DMD is 128×32, is it not? I’ve never seen a 128×16 version. Everyone in VPin cabinets use 128×32 DMDs.

jlvandusen@msn.com
    Participant
    @jlvandusenmsn-com

Your Pin2DMD is 128×32, is it not? I’ve never seen a 128×16 version. Everyone in VPin cabinets use 128×32 DMDs.

No its the newer Pin2DMD which is considered 128×16 RGB: https://github.com/lucky01/PIN2DMD/tree/master/hardware/128×16%20CONTROLLER

this allows me to fit that unit inside the pre-cut slot in the Xtension Arcade (recroommasters) 40″ pinball backglass…

Looking back however, I really should get a mod to place a nice 16:9 LCD in its place to do a lot of your newer HUD stuff.. :(

Emilio5639
    Participant
    @emilio5639

I followed Terry’s video on setting up FP, and I tried to start this table and I get an error on line 238: variable is undefined bulblslext. Any help would be appreciated.  Thank You

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

I followed Terry’s video on setting up FP, and I tried to start this table and I get an error on line 238: variable is undefined bulblslext. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

You need to run FP with only BAM. That means running FPLoader.exe, not the FuturePinball.exe / icon.

Also, you may need to run FPLoader.exe as admin depending on your system’s security settings.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW