This topic contains 72 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Thalamus 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
     BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Version 1.1 uploaded,   :yahoo:

added the option to add initials to the high score sticky, on by default can be turned off in the script

DOF config final, arngrim has it in the database should all work (once you update your configs)

minor fixes and improvements

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Dof! Yay!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

senseless 
    Participant

Thanks for the new version, works very nice and really like the initials with the highscore. Updated the config and now we have lights! The contactors don’t seem to work with my cab. Am I doing something wrong or should it be like this?

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

I honestly have no idea as I don’t have DOF (yet).  @randr Are your contactors working?

Jesperpark 
    Participant

Contactors are working on my rig, latest DOF config installed?  If not I know there was a script i believe that Arngrim wrote for using DOF on EM tables like this without an actual rom.  If you don’t have that installed you will get lights but no flipper feedback.  I’m sure somebody can use proper “computer terms” to explain this better and where to get it.  I did a fresh install of 10.1 to get mine working correctly

Bob Albright 
    Participant

Thank you for the update which includes Initials with the high score!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

senseless 
    Participant

Thanks guys, I’m probably just forgetting something. Installed the latest config and am running 10.1. The leds are working fine so the b2s server is also running. Other tables run just fine with the contactors. I will google some more on additional things I need to install as this EM is not running on a rom.

@borgdog: full DOF is awesome. I’m now running with contactors since a couple of weeks and never wanne go back. It is far more realistic and fun to play :).

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Yes contactors work. Double check your controller.txt if they don’t

Jesperpark 
    Participant

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=33453

This is what i was rambling about earlier. I found this when i first downloaded Hi Score Pool, same problem for me with that one, lights would work but not the contactors.

Once i got the proper controller.vbs everything worked correctly

Chapel 
    Participant

Yes contactors work. Double check your controller.txt if they don’t

That did the trick for me. Thanks, Randr. Had forgotten to put the 1 back in i guess last time I saved it. So in case you guys are wondering, go into the user folder and edit the controller.txt file. To enable a function just change the 0 in that line to a 1. Love the table but so far only got about 126k as my high score but gladly displaying it on the tape (which I love you added it). Thanks for the table.

Scotty VH 
    ModeratorMember

I really like the use of the strip of masking tape for the high scores vs. the more commonly used Post-it Note.  Masking tape was the way this job would have been done in the seventies!

Pinfan45 
    Participant

Thanks soo much! Appreciate it  BorgDog for sharing. Table is Awesome. Takes me back to the  good ole days as a kid enjoying

pinball and the classic star wars movies.

senseless 
    Participant

Grrr tried many times but did not succeed yet in a killer highscore :(. Thanks Randr for pointing me to the controller.txt file to activate the contactors, it works fine now.

Mark70 
    Participant

Great table and fun to play.
    Is it possible to reduce the volume of the chimes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

Couple way to reduce the chime volume, you can either export and edit the sounds to a lower level in something like Audacity then re-import, or you could edit the script for each of the lines that plays them and add volume that way.  Example would be

Current:  PlaySound SoundFXDOF(“bell10”,141,DOFPulse,DOFChimes)

With Volume control: PlaySound SoundFXDOF(“bell10”,141,DOFPulse,DOFChimes), 0, .5

With the .5 at that being the volume level control, 1 would be the same as no adjustment, 0 would be no volume, so you would have to play with it to find what you like.  If I remember if I do an update I’ll add a global variable that you can adjust at the top of the script, but have no plans at this time for an update in the immediate future.

There is Bell10, Bell100, and Bell1000 chime sounds so would need to do all 3.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

OK, disregard last post.  I went ahead and added a variable to the script so you can adjust the chimevol.  It’s in the options section of the script starting at line 105.  less than 0.1 gives the best volume adjustments, don’t know if it’s a log scale or what, but feel free to use whatever you want.

I also added in scripting for MechanicalTilt for those of you that may have tilt bobs in their cabinets, or for the rest if you just want to tilt the machine hit T (default).

Version 1.2 is uploaded.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Mark70 
    Participant

Thank you very much for the update.
    Great to have a global chimevol control in the script now.
    Thank you also for the post before, with the explanation regarding how to adjust it by editing the script.

I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

thanks for the update!

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

dammit! every time I update I get portrait settings! grrr!!!! lol!!!

BorgDog 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

dammit! every time I update I get portrait settings! grrr!!!! lol!!!

Well, now you get another.   :bye:  minor fix, forgot to re-enable slingshot on new game if tilted on last ball.. or something like that.  v1.21 uploaded

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account