Star Wars Trilogy (Sega 1997)

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    kds70
    Participant
      @kds70

they should be false

updated version is up same link

can you please give me trigger numbers (names) that are not registering,

Thank you 32ass

with “Magnet 1” and “Magnet 3” enabled = false i am able to get / register those “falcon” letters too – maybe u missunderstood me. have problems to report special things in “english” sometimes :whistle:

for me it´s solved for now; maybe those players above must test your new version too.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

kds70
      Participant
        @kds70

played 20 games, seems all good now :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

vogliadicane
        Participant
          @vogliadicane

hmm, for me, when you hit the upper hole, when the green X-Wing is lit, it still takes the same (false) blue way, instead of blue-green-purple-yellow, as it should be. At least I THINK it should be that way…

@kds70
          did That really work for you?

jbg4208
          Participant
            @jbg4208

Adjusting the strength of that kicker (sw45) will fix this issue.  from 10 to 15.

Line 300 should look like this.

sw45.kick 0, 15

2 users thanked author for this post.
            STAT
            Participant
              @stefanaustria
              MemberContributor

:good:

vogliadicane
              Participant
                @vogliadicane

Adjusting the strength of that kicker (sw45) will fix this issue. from 10 to 15.

Line 300 should look like this.

sw45.kick 0, 15

that did the trick! Thanks! :good:

TXT11
                Participant
                  @txt11

Is there an easy way to replace the black flipper rubbers with red or white?  Each time I try selecting the flipper in the editor, I see a rectangular box with a diaganol line through it and it’s called ‘Primative’ rather than ‘Flipper’ like other tables.  Any advice appreciated.  I find that area of the table a bit dark for my eyes…. B-)   :good:   :yes:

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Right click flipper then select it…the object your clicking is in front of flipper. Or… disable all layers but layer 1 perhaps then you can just click on flipper but right click and select will work fine

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

jbg4208
                    Participant
                      @jbg4208

Though if they are primitive flippers then it wont be that easy. You would have to change the primitive image, right??

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Yes. I just assumed they are the flipper shadows he is clicking on? I have not downloaded the table yet :(

********************************************************
                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

32assassin
                        Participant
                          @32assassin

they are primitives you need to update the texture,  You can hide them and use the default flippers but you will lose the flipper decal.

you can always add the decal to the default red rubber image flipper

flipper_red_bolt

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                          https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

wrd1972
                          Participant
                            @wrd1972
                            MembervipContributor

Really glad to see this table get some updating. Many thanks 32.

Would it be possible for you to provide a line of script or two. So that the “launch button” is also tied to the “lockbar” button that many of us have on our cabs? I just want to use the lockbar button to fire the x-wing in addition to the standard launch button.

Might also be nice to add this to the script on your next revision too. Maybe just comment it out for the folks that dont have a lockbar button.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

32assassin
                            Participant
                              @32assassin

that is a custom setting not many people are going to use

for this table all you are doing is remapping the plunger button action to whatever you set your fire button

Sub Table1_KeyDown(ByVal KeyCode)

If keycode = PlungerKey Then Controller.Switch(53) = 1

If KeyDownHandler(keycode) Then Exit Sub

End Sub

Sub Table1_KeyUp(ByVal KeyCode)

If keycode = PlungerKey Then Controller.Switch(53) = 0

If KeyUpHandler(keycode) Then Exit Sub

End Sub

simply duplicate the

If keycode = PlungerKey Then Controller.Switch(53) = 1

If keycode = PlungerKey Then Controller.Switch(53) = 0

and change the “Plungerkey” to whatever you set your fire button key,  the VPMkeys.vbs in your script folder can give you keycodes if you have it mapped to a keyboard key

or you can use defined variables such as keyFront, keyFire1, keyFire2

or whatever you mapped your fire button,  you can copy it from one of your tables that has it mapped,  such as ACDC

assuming you change it as those tables where released with the fire button mapped to the Magna buttons.

from the ACDC table  the right magna or lockbarkey would activate the plunger/fire button  for this table

If KeyCode = RightMagnaSave OR KeyCode = LockbarKey Then Controller.Switch(53)=1

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                              https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Arngrim
                              Participant
                                @arngrim
                                DOF MinisterMember

I missed that one, I still had the vpt, thanks 32, it plays and renders great ;)

here’s a script update that goes along with the just updated DOF Config, to have the rgb undercab lit linked to the GI of the table

Sub UpdateGI(no, Enabled)
                                If Enabled Then
                                dim xx
                                For each xx in GI:xx.State = 1: Next
                                PlaySound “fx_relay
                                DOF 101, DOFOn
                                Else For each xx in GI:xx.State = 0: Next
                                PlaySound “fx_relay”
                                DOF 101, DOFOff
                                End If
                                End Sub

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?