Stargate (Gottlieb 1995) Normal & LED and 2 & 3 screen DB2S

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    chucky87
    Participant
      @chucky87

I put you above the scrypt of the exe then it does not have to be afraid it is only a command which tells the virtual dmd to be in front of the dmd 2bds. after it is only mandatory if you want the dmd db2s image. If you have another solution I take.

thank you

The back glasses look great

Does this solve the problem

backglass_bring_bg_form_to_top_-_copy

alas non sa only works for the backglass and not the dmd

roccodimarco
      Participant
        @roccodimarco

A really easy fix for this, if you dont want to run the exe.  Open the backglass the backglass editor program. Click the DMD file, hit delete and save it.  Now, the backglass loads with a static dmd grill and all lights still work.  I’m not going to upload the file because I didn’t do anything that warrants an upload, but just and FYI for everyone else.

outhere
          @outhere
          MemberContributorvipModerator

Solution – 3 screen setup When the back Glasses has a image in the DMD area & the DMD will not stay in front if your use Pinup Player
          Example the new stargate Backglass
          The image looks cool, If you hate to lose it
          Use the B2S Backglass Designer (v1.2) — https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=40927&p=414013
          Copy the image to hard drive, Then do one of the following
          You can move the image out of the way, If you are running the Latest backglass server
          Right click a back glass to find out what version you have
          B2S Backglass Server 1.3.0.4 — https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12553
          You can make a copy of your ScreenRes.txt file and change the extension to res and call it the same name as the game
          Then in that res file make changes for that table..
          Or you can delete the image

I modified one of @zimbakin Mini puppacks
          Download this Mini pupack, Put it we’re all pupacks go and put the image in the PuPOverlays Folder
          Put Freezy on the 3rd Screem
          https://www.dropbox.com/s/81mg3tt5crh7ywi/stargat5.zip?dl=0

Latest Freezy
          Freezy 1.8 r122 —- I downloaded the Zip file – dmdext-1.8.0-r122-x86-Release.zip
          https://ci.appveyor.com/project/freezy/dmd-extensions/builds/32615675/job/rhlv555mkn3595w5/artifacts
          Freezy’s Latest Now supports color layer mode — Like the color DMD for White Water
          1.8 r122 — The only file I used so-far – DmdDevice.dll
          Seem to work fine
          Tested on a Pin2DMD and a LCD

If your coming from Freezy 1.71 You will need yo add this to your DmdDevice.ini file
          [alphanumeric]
          enabled = false

chucky87
          Participant
            @chucky87

A really easy fix for this, if you dont want to run the exe. Open the backglass the backglass editor program. Click the DMD file, hit delete and save it. Now, the backglass loads with a static dmd grill and all lights still work. I’m not going to upload the file because I didn’t do anything that warrants an upload, but just and FYI for everyone else.

no need not to have the image just go to the options of db2s (right click on the backglass) and put hidden in dmdb2s and saved.

chucky87
            Participant
              @chucky87

NEWS

solution found for not having used the exe a mini pup pack dmd thank you @bruce

ENGLISH

attention it is for DMD LCD but it is possible to move it to put it elsewhere for those who have a pin2dmd

installation

– copy the mini DMD pack to the pupvideos folder.

– b2s options check that the b2s DMD is on HIDDEN

– F1 check use external dmd

FRANCAIS

attention c’est pour les DMD LCD mais il est possible pour ceux qui ont un pin2dmd
              de le deplacer pour le mettre ailleurs.

installation

– copier le pack mini DMD dans le dossier pupvideos.

– options b2s verifiez que le b2s DMD soit sur HIDDEN

– F1 cocher use external dmd

1 user thanked author for this post.
              jamiegates
              Participant
                @jamiegates

So I tried to modify the mini pup pack and make a border for street fighter 2 with the characters on the top and bottom of the DMD by modifying this pup pack. I’m kinda new to this and it didn’t work, I just modified the .png overlay file and copied all files to sfight2, anyone know why this didn’t work?

Erzak
                Participant
                  @erzak

The included ROM gives me an error.  I renamed it to ‘stargat5.zip’ and it doesn’t like it.  Game seems to play okay with the ‘stargate.zip’ file though.

Trying the mini PUP pack gives me a screen on the table, not on the backglass.  Hmm.

chucky87
                  Participant
                    @chucky87

@Erzak for rom errors see the subject in the stargate vpx table.

the image of the mini pup pack is only for LCD 3 screen and not pin2dmd or 2 screen.

@jamiegates
                    can you give me your mini street fighter pack puppy i’m testing

Dungo
                    Participant
                      @dungo

Thx for your great work!

Yardley
                      Participant
                        @yardley

Hi, what is the purpose of the pup files? I don’t see a difference when not using it other than a border around the DMD.

chucky87
                        Participant
                          @chucky87

This pup is just dedicated to have the images of the dmd outline as you may have noticed.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?