StarTrek the next Generation PuPPack

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    trochjochel
    Participant
      @trochjochel

I have the same issue i would love to here the voice

quotes louder.

• Go to puppackeditor and set the volume like you want. Set screen 4 as example to volume 60 and the callouts of the rom play automaticly louder
      Boxter7
      Participant
        @boxter7

I also have a problem like a Gasoman… Other table works fine.

I copied this directory D:\PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\sttng_l7, use same rom and this table STTNG (Williams 1993) 1.4.1

I gave birth a monkey …

trochjochel
        Participant
          @trochjochel

I copied this directory D:\PinUPSystem\PUPVideos\sttng_l7, use same rom and this table STTNG (Williams 1993) 1.4.1

I gave birth a monkey …

try the newest version of Pinup 1.4.4

Boxter7
          Participant
            @boxter7

I gave birth a monkey …

try the newest version of Pinup 1.4.4

Same problem, won’t start the second display. Won’t start PinUpPlayer and PinUpDisplay.

trochjochel
            Participant
              @trochjochel

for me it works fine with STTNG 1.4.1 . Other Tables that use PuPCapture Methode (DemoMan/Transformers/Tron/StarTrek Enterprise…)work Fine? Because if  PupStarts first screen with the Main BG and no other Video is triggerd it sounds like you dont have frezzy 1.71 correct installed.

Boxter7
              Participant
                @boxter7

for me it works fine with STTNG 1.4.1 . Other Tables that use PuPCapture Methode (DemoMan/Transformers/Tron/StarTrek Enterprise…)work Fine? Because if PupStarts first screen with the Main BG and no other Video is triggerd it sounds like you dont have frezzy 1.71 correct installed.

Solved, don t ask me how…. :yahoo:

Boxter7
                Participant
                  @boxter7

for me it works fine with STTNG 1.4.1 . Other Tables that use PuPCapture Methode (DemoMan/Transformers/Tron/StarTrek Enterprise…)work Fine? Because if PupStarts first screen with the Main BG and no other Video is triggerd it sounds like you dont have frezzy 1.71 correct installed.

Still something is not right. He shows me a new PuP picture  but doesn’t play other videos, and I have a hole in the place where the result screen was.

trochjochel
                  Participant
                    @trochjochel

Still something is not right. He shows me a new PuP picture but doesn’t play other videos, and I have a hole in the place where the result screen was.

Maybe your specs not high end . So  a memory leak can cause this issue. This pack will get a update soon . I have to convert the videos for the smaller screens to half size. So the memory leak will be minimized.

Boxter7
                    Participant
                      @boxter7

Maybe your specs not high end . So a memory leak can cause this issue. This pack will get a update soon . I have to convert the videos for the smaller screens to half size. So the memory leak will be minimized.

I am not sure. Intel I7 2600k, 16bg ddr3, nVidia 1050TI.

Friffy1
                      Participant
                        @friffy1

Very new to PuP.  So I apologize in advance for asking what I’m sure is a stupid question.  And I appreciate any help!

Everything seems to be installed correctly.  In fact, it’s amazing.  However I get overlapping music.  I’m guessing it’s the music from the original ROM competing with the PuP Pack?  I mean…  One music sounds amazing, one sounds like old SoundBlaster MIDI instruments, and they overlap each other.

Thanks!

trochjochel
                        Participant
                          @trochjochel

Very new to PuP. So I apologize in advance for asking what I’m sure is a stupid question. And I appreciate any help!

Everything seems to be installed correctly. In fact, it’s amazing. However I get overlapping music. I’m guessing it’s the music from the original ROM competing with the PuP Pack? I mean… One music sounds amazing, one sounds like old SoundBlaster MIDI instruments, and they overlap each other.

Thanks!

You have to use the altsound methode for this Puppack  1 Create a altsound folder in Vpinmame folder . copy the altsoundfile that is within the download from this Pack in this folder. Start the table and press F1 and choose   altsound mode : 1  restart table thats it.altsound

Friffy1
                          Participant
                            @friffy1

Very new to PuP. So I apologize in advance for asking what I’m sure is a stupid question. And I appreciate any help!

Everything seems to be installed correctly. In fact, it’s amazing. However I get overlapping music. I’m guessing it’s the music from the original ROM competing with the PuP Pack? I mean… One music sounds amazing, one sounds like old SoundBlaster MIDI instruments, and they overlap each other.

Thanks!

You have to use the altsound methode for this Puppack 1 Create a altsound folder in Vpinmame folder . copy the altsoundfile that is within the download from this Pack in this folder. Start the table and press F1 and choose altsound mode : 1 restart table thats it.altsound

Thanks!  But I must be missing something.  I copied it as you said, but no change.

I’ve now got c:\Pinball\Visual Pinball X\VPinMAME\altsound\sttng_17

And I’ve set Alt Sound Mode to 1.

No change at all.  I’m launching via PinUP Popper.  Is there something I need to set or enable there?  Or elsewhere?

Thanks again!

trochjochel
                            Participant
                              @trochjochel

Thanks!

You have to use the altsound methode for this Puppack 1 Create a altsound folder in Vpinmame folder . copy the altsoundfile that is within the download from this Pack in this folder. Start the table and press F1 and choose altsound mode : 1 restart table thats it.altsound

Thanks! But I must be missing something. I copied it as you said, but no change.

I’ve now got c:\Pinball\Visual Pinball X\VPinMAME\altsound\sttng_17

And I’ve set Alt Sound Mode to 1.

No change at all. I’m launching via PinUP Popper. Is there something I need to set or enable there? Or elsewhere?

Thanks again!

sttng_17 is wrong sttng_I7 is correct

Friffy1
                              Participant
                                @friffy1
                                Great catch.  But that was just a typo.  That's what I get for typing instead of screenshot.  It's a direct copy from your zip, so it's
                                correctly "sttng_I7"
                                Damn...  I wish I knew why can't get this working properly.

Thanks!
                                trochjochel
                                Participant
                                  @trochjochel

Great catch. But that was just a typo. That’s what I get for typing instead of screenshot. It’s a direct copy from your zip, so it’s correctly “sttng_I7” Damn… I wish I knew why can’t get this working properly. Thanks!

normally it have to run try also the demolitionman PupPack it works similar. And it could be that the other sounds you here from the Videos in the PupPack to give it a good run to your setup look at this  http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pup_volume

stampante
                                  Participant
                                    @stampante

there is a problem with the new download. it won’t dl anything.

trochjochel
                                    Participant
                                      @trochjochel

there is a problem with the new download. it won’t dl anything.

try again or later . more then 100 downloads until yesterday done. it will work

Friffy1
                                      Participant
                                        @friffy1
                                        I FINALLY GOT IT!!!
                                        Geez!  Only took me like a week!

I finally noticed when I was going over my in-game F1 settings for the 27th time...
                                        It says (sttng_s7)!!!  So all this time I was adjusting a different ROM!

Now...  I have both ROMS, but I haven't researched the differences in them, so I don't know if one is actually better than the other.
                                        So, until I figure that out, I've simply renamed the altsound folder to sttng_s7.  

Whew!  That was driving me crazy!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND THE AMAZING WORK!!!
                                        trochjochel
                                        Participant
                                          @trochjochel

I FINALLY GOT IT!!! Geez! Only took me like a week! I finally noticed when I was going over my in-game F1 settings for the 27th time… It says (sttng_s7)!!! So all this time I was adjusting a different ROM! Now… I have both ROMS, but I haven’t researched the differences in them, so I don’t know if one is actually better than the other. So, until I figure that out, I’ve simply renamed the altsound folder to sttng_s7. Whew! That was driving me crazy! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND THE AMAZING WORK!!!

the table was Pupcaptured with rom sttng_I7  so you have to change the rom in table script to Sttng_I7 or it could be that not all videos work

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Friffy1
                                          Participant
                                            @friffy1
                                            Ah.  Makes sense.  Everything seems to be working.  But maybe I'm missing something.  I'll edit the script!  Thanks again!
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 76 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?