Stern pinball and VPX

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TNT2
    Participant
      @tnt2

So I came into the virtual pinball scene a couple of years ago when I read some reviews for Pinball Arcade. I started playing and enjoyed it. I had played Visual Pinball a little bit but mostly I stuck to TPA. However once physmod came out my allegiances changed. From physmod to VPX it’s been a great ride and amazing improvements. I don’t play Pinball Arcade much anymore. It’s difficult to go back.

However what this thread is about is modern Stern tables. So on Pinball Arcade there were only two Stern pins available: Harley Davidson and Ripley’s Believe it or Not. From listening to discussions on their website it seemed like other modern Stern tables wouldn’t be coming for many years if ever. I dreamed of how fun it would be to play Lord of the Rings, TSPP, The Sopranos, Pirates of the Caribbean, NASCAR, Spider-Man, Shrek, Iron Man, Avatar, Tron, AC/DC, X-Men, Metallica, Star Trek, Mustang, and The Walking Dead. Those would be so fun to play! Maybe years down the road. :cry:

Now rolls in VPX and some very talented authors and boom! We have those tables. And they are a blast to play. Thanks so much to all of you for your hard work. I love being a kid again. Thank you all.

:good:

Badfinger
      Participant
        @badfinger

Stern Pinball is already out on PS4 and more, just not PC yet, Mustang, AC/DC are two of the starters for sure, for PC I hope they just add them to TPA as new outside of seasons packs in ala carte fashion.

The PC might be delayed atm due to trying to add LOTR was a rumor, which I hope is right, I am only interested in a few new Sterns, there are plenty of older ones though like Big Game and Cheetah I would love polished versions of.

1968 - 1991 seems to be my favorite ERA of pinball machines.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?