Stern Star Wars pinball

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    ozg
    Participant
      @netweight

All you people whining when a pinball table is hard! Man up, practice and challenge yourself. It supposed too be hard that’s the point to take your money! I saw a lot of complaints about Taxi being too hard and you know what it put a huge smile on my face. In real life the table is hard and real pinball is hard. If it wasn’t it wouldn’t be any fun!

This is why I could get really frustrated with Pinball Arcade. Some tables were too easy. Usually don’t have to worry about that in VP.

Try to play PA on my PS3 (Steam PA plays a lot different, I have both), you will eat your own words. The way they programmed PA for the PS3, it’s like the balls are full of jet fuel and that the rubbers are the hardest and fastest made.

HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

whats TPA stand for??…..
        The Panhandlers Association”  ???…..  LOL   I crack myself up….hahahaha  LOL   :yahoo:

bord
          @bord
          MembervipContributorModerator

All you people whining when a pinball table is hard! Man up, practice and challenge yourself. It supposed too be hard that’s the point to take your money!

I saw a lot of complaints about Taxi being too hard and you know what it put a huge smile on my face. In real life the table is hard and real pinball is hard. If it wasn’t it wouldn’t be any fun!

Preach. Easy VP tables are a huge turn off to me. I look for ball times and scores that match what I can do on the real thing.

I don’t want to feel like I’m awesome, I want to feel like I’m playing pinball.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          ICPjuggla
            @icpjuggla
            MembervipModerator

All you people whining when a pinball table is hard! Man up, practice and challenge yourself. It supposed too be hard that’s the point to take your money! I saw a lot of complaints about Taxi being too hard and you know what it put a huge smile on my face. In real life the table is hard and real pinball is hard. If it wasn’t it wouldn’t be any fun!

Preach. Easy VP tables are a huge turn off to me. I look for ball times and scores that match what I can do on the real thing. I don’t want to feel like I’m awesome, I want to feel like I’m playing pinball.

My thoughts exactly! Well said!

TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

I’ve been able to play the Data East classic Star Wars locally in Ottawa, and love that table (and the VP version)!

When I first saw this new game’s PF, I was kind of disappointed, thinking so much potential wasted, but I then realized that this table is specifically about A New Hope.

I also felt that way about Ghostbusters….

…until I was able to play the real thing. The nicer LE versions of these look really sharp with all the toys, etc..   Pics can be deceiving!

Let’s see it in action first…

One of my favorite tables is SLAMT1LT’s Star Wars DSA. I consider it one of the best show pieces for my cabinet.

ozg
              Participant
                @netweight

I finally got to play Ghostbusters the other day, the flow is meh, but the table sure has a lot going on, I really liked that about the pin.

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Agreed ghostbusters is fun! but its one i wouldn’t own thats for sure. People locally are trying to trade them ALREADY for MM or AFM LOL

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                  for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                    @terryred
                    MemberContributorModerator

Agreed ghostbusters is fun! but its one i wouldn’t own thats for sure. People locally are trying to trade them ALREADY for MM or AFM LOL

I can see that, as I found it hard to play (but beautiful looking). Out of all the tables at the House of Targ, it’s the one table I suck at the most by far.

ozg
                    Participant
                      @netweight

I kinda liked Ghostbusters, but most of the shots are cradle the ball, pick a shot, then shoot. If I had time to figure everything out, it probably would’ve went better. I was pretty much like WTF, oh OK. Batman 66, I just can’t get into that table. They had Aerosmith Pro but all the balls went straight down the middle, cry.

alistair
                      Participant
                        @alistaircg

Good point , it does only look a new hope, maybe there will be three of them, the next one being Empire

TXT11
                        Participant
                          @txt11

I reckon the Pro could have been original Trilogy, maybe the Premium being based on the Prequels (or maybe the other way around) and the LE being a Force Awakens / Last Jedi version :wacko:

arconovum
                          Participant
                            @nicholaschristopher
                            MemberContributor

table seems quite empty, for a stern table.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?