Stick Figure Band

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    darthwhat
    Participant
      @darthwhat

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/stick-figure-band/

Stick Figure

Included in the zip:

vpx file

Music folder

a Tarcisio Wheel image

.directb2s file (goes in tables folder)

Special shout-out to GoldChicco! you the man!

Authorized MOD of Linkin Park VPX by Goldchicco

VPX original release by: Aaron James and Destruk

8 users thanked author for this post.
      0Cool
      Participant
        @0cool

Thanks! Never heard of the band, but they are great! And playing pinball the same time as listening to these nice raggae tunes. Nice job, Darthwhat! :good: :good: :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
        workerboy
        Participant
          @workerboy

So far I haven’t known the band either, but the 420 and reagge can only be good. :)

The gameplay is cozy, the songs are good.

The problem with this is that when the ball goes out, it starts over with the current song. It would be more enjoyable for me to continue where it left off. I don’t know how this can be solved?

My other observation is that the kickback is too strong (or just weak?), Every time the ball goes straight to the right outlane. On ten occasions, I only managed to nudge twice enough to stay on the playfield and continue to play with it.
          Other than that, a good little table, thanks for that! :good:

darthwhat
          Participant
            @darthwhat

So far I haven’t known the band either, but the 420 and reagge can only be good. :)

The gameplay is cozy, the songs are good.

The problem with this is that when the ball goes out, it starts over with the current song. It would be more enjoyable for me to continue where it left off. I don’t know how this can be solved?

My other observation is that the kickback is too strong (or just weak?), Every time the ball goes straight to the right outlane. On ten occasions, I only managed to nudge twice enough to stay on the playfield and continue to play with it.

Other than that, a good little table, thanks for that! :good:

Thanks! I know the start over of the song in play is kind of annoying but I’m not good enough with the code to know how to fix that or even know if that something that can be fixed. I just re-purposed an already created table. Maybe @GoldChicco knows how to fix this? Same with the kickback but I’ve grown to avoid that with nudging.

Goldchicco
            Participant
              @goldchicco

look at the code Hi-Rez00 used for the last Rolling Stones re-themed table or the code IDGStuff used for his tables like: Charlie’s Angels etc.

No problems where reported on the kickback on all previous releases, however the kickback is nothing else than a plunger, so click on it on the table editor, open the option tab and on its State & Physics option do the tuning that you prefer. This can be done on a “personal” base.

See picture attached

Attachments:
              2 users thanked author for this post.
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?