This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Scottywic 3 hours, 53 minutes ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
     Scottywic 
    Participant

Hey all, this is the same old version. So if yours is working, then no need to update.

I had a dream, a dream to turn this machine into a real arcade table. To walk in and see kids losing their minds over it, and well, it was a good dream. But alas that process kinda stole the joy out of the thing. I was told to remove all traces of this while attempting those conversations, so i took it down. But now that that isn't happening here you all go.

Maybe someday i'll find my way into have a real life machine that people can enjoy, but for now I'll stay in my lane and make neat tables for all us vp nerds to enjoy. As always thanks everyone for playing.

I don't offer support, nor do i intend to in the future. Sorry but this also steals the joy of it all for me. But ask around there are tons of great guys and gals in here with more patience than I will ever have. Much love, keep on tilting.

See installation tab for link to Pup-Pack files(you NEED this for the table to work)

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

I must say Scotty. You are a fantastic asset to our hobby, and I wished that you’re dream would come true almost as much as you. It would be so cool not for only you to see table coming from VP into the real world. Now that it isn’t going to happen. I’m very happy to see that it is open for everyone to enjoy. This is a release that has set a few new standards for how Pup-packs can be used in what I would describe as perfectly fitting to the table.

Thank you so much ! :rose:

Sorry @thalamus but im editing your post to include the video as i cannot add it to first post thats autogenerated :)

Everyone should watch the play video from the man himself

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  randr.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Bambi Plattfuss 
    Participant

LOVE this Table! One of my Favourite VP tables!

Rastan350 
    Participant

Thanks for such a great table. When I first got this up and running one of the things I thought was how I could see this table being real. I also thought about how VP can in some ways surpass what is being offered with real tables. Great work and thanks again.

Nick

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

One of my fav tables….period. A great showpiece for VPX and PuP and your works.

…and THANK YOU for re-uploading this! Almost everyday I was getting 5 requests for it!

takut 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Great to see this table here again. Thanks a lot for sharing this awesome table again :good:

Slydog43 
    Participant

Thanks so much for such a masterpiece.  Incredible effects with the pup pack.  A table to really show off the pincab to newbies.

Can’t wait for another season of this show!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Slydog43.
     fings1 
    Participant

Awesome stuff – dreams into reality one step at a time…maybe it just means your next creation is the one that makes it to our basements!

Thank you, and all the crazy good developers for all the love and hard work you put into this hobby. :good:

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  fings1.
     Joey2001 
    Participant

Great to see it here again, but sad, that this table was not converted in a real one. :rose:

Neofr45 
    Participant

great, thank you very much :rose:

and I am sad to hear that your dream will not be realized, but you have the support and respect of the whole community

yero 
    Participant

thank you So much ! I can’t wait to play this one finally! What a way to start the new year! Thank you again!

Sven34 
    Participant

Not my game Sorry

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

Not my game Sorry

Really….then why post? Just move on to the next one.

Your loss at one of the best VPX experiences though…

Scottywic 
    Participant

Not my game Sorry

I know.. it’s mine. Good observation though. ;)

Randyre 
    Participant

What a great table. I had this on my cab at the Seattle pinball show last summer and it was in play about 80% of the time out of the 20-30 tables I had installed.

Again, a great table, right up there with TerryRed’s TRON

vogliadicane 
    Participant

Just because of this table I finally installed PuP player and damn, I love this table! :heart:

Didn’t see first, that there is a wheel image included, so I made one myself – lol.

STLE Wheel

Get it here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/stranger-things-stranger-edition-alternative-wheel/#description

Scottywic 
    Participant

Just because of this table I finally installed PuP player and damn, I love this table! :heart:

Didn’t see first, that there is a wheel image included, so I made one myself – lol.

STLE Wheel

Get it here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/stranger-things-stranger-edition-alternative-wheel/#description

Neat, thanks bud!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account