Currently, there are 2 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 posts - 221 through 230 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

I have everything working on this table except the PinDMD3. Is this the norm and to be expected on this table? If not, how can I enable something to display on the PinDMD3.

Hi,

1st – this table uses PuPPack and shows scores there at the backglas

2nd – you can choose to display the scores @ your pin2dmd too. For this you have to enable ultra dmd in the table script. Other UltraDMD tables are working already with your setup?

Greetings, Kai

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

1 user thanked author for this post.
    mitcheg1
    Participant
    @mitcheg1

So this is without question my favorite table.  However, I’m having an issue I’m hoping someone can help me resolve.  When I play a multiplayer game, after player 1 loses their 3rd ball, the game says player 2, but doesn’t actually switch to player 2.  It also launches a multiball and then just keeps looping every time those balls are lost.

any suggestions on how to resolve this?  Thanks.

again, AMAZING table!!!

studlygoorite
    Participant
    @studlygoorite

This was posted on the previous page, it may help……….

As a simpler fix for the multiplayer ball 3 issue, just comment out the “checkwaffles()” command line (line 2703) under the “Sub CheckHighscore()” section.

‘checkwaffles()

junktape
    Participant
    @junktape

This table is just mind blowing.  It is THE reason to open people like me up to the world of VPX, Pinup, FP, etc.  I cannot get over it.  Such an amazing job.

I’ve had a few quirks along the way but managed to get this up and running quite easily – only thing I wasn’t sure about was how to put the Ultra DMD color display on top of the PuP backglass…?   Do I need to set the Pup DMD to be not visible to create a window to the DMD beneath or is there a way to have the DMD appear over the Pup layer?

Please and thank you to those who can advise – I’m brand new but not afraid to learn and dig into the table script, etc.  I’ve digested a TON of videos and took notes but I may have missed this info somewhere…

That's all folks!

junktape
    Participant
    @junktape

And by the way THANK YOU for this table!!!!!

That's all folks!

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

This table is just mind blowing. It is THE reason to open people like me up to the world of VPX, Pinup, FP, etc. I cannot get over it. Such an amazing job.

I’ve had a few quirks along the way but managed to get this up and running quite easily – only thing I wasn’t sure about was how to put the Ultra DMD color display on top of the PuP backglass…? Do I need to set the Pup DMD to be not visible to create a window to the DMD beneath or is there a way to have the DMD appear over the Pup layer?
    Please and thank you to those who can advise – I’m brand new but not afraid to learn and dig into the table script, etc. I’ve digested a TON of videos and took notes but I may have missed this info somewhere…

In the table script turn off Ultra DMD, It is not needed for this game

Vermifax
    Participant
    @vermifax

Is the rar file broken?  I turned off my virus scanner and still get that the rar file is not complete or damaged.  None of the other tables I’ve downloaded have had this issue.

studlygoorite
    Participant
    @studlygoorite

Is the rar file broken? I turned off my virus scanner and still get that the rar file is not complete or damaged. None of the other tables I’ve downloaded have had this issue.

I just tried it and it worked fine.

jgirkin
    Participant
    @jgirkin

Amazing Table!

teisen
    Participant
    @teisen

Wow … beautiful work, perfect!
    for me it doesn’t carry audio from the table, just sounds, does anyone know what it might be?
    is there a file to be added with the audios?
    Thank you and congratulations for the work.

Viewing 10 posts - 221 through 230 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW