Stranger Things | Stranger Edition

• This topic has 244 replies, 75 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by nanuk.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    kds70
    Participant
      @kds70

I have everything working on this table except the PinDMD3. Is this the norm and to be expected on this table? If not, how can I enable something to display on the PinDMD3.

Hi,

1st – this table uses PuPPack and shows scores there at the backglas

2nd – you can choose to display the scores @ your pin2dmd too. For this you have to enable ultra dmd in the table script. Other UltraDMD tables are working already with your setup?

Greetings, Kai

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

1 user thanked author for this post.
      mitcheg1
      Participant
        @mitcheg1

So this is without question my favorite table.  However, I’m having an issue I’m hoping someone can help me resolve.  When I play a multiplayer game, after player 1 loses their 3rd ball, the game says player 2, but doesn’t actually switch to player 2.  It also launches a multiball and then just keeps looping every time those balls are lost.

any suggestions on how to resolve this?  Thanks.

again, AMAZING table!!!

studlygoorite
        Participant
          @studlygoorite

This was posted on the previous page, it may help……….

As a simpler fix for the multiplayer ball 3 issue, just comment out the “checkwaffles()” command line (line 2703) under the “Sub CheckHighscore()” section.

‘checkwaffles()

junktape
          Participant
            @junktape

This table is just mind blowing.  It is THE reason to open people like me up to the world of VPX, Pinup, FP, etc.  I cannot get over it.  Such an amazing job.

I’ve had a few quirks along the way but managed to get this up and running quite easily – only thing I wasn’t sure about was how to put the Ultra DMD color display on top of the PuP backglass…?   Do I need to set the Pup DMD to be not visible to create a window to the DMD beneath or is there a way to have the DMD appear over the Pup layer?

Please and thank you to those who can advise – I’m brand new but not afraid to learn and dig into the table script, etc.  I’ve digested a TON of videos and took notes but I may have missed this info somewhere…

That's all folks!

junktape
            Participant
              @junktape

And by the way THANK YOU for this table!!!!!

That's all folks!

outhere
                @outhere
                MemberContributorvipModerator

This table is just mind blowing. It is THE reason to open people like me up to the world of VPX, Pinup, FP, etc. I cannot get over it. Such an amazing job.

I’ve had a few quirks along the way but managed to get this up and running quite easily – only thing I wasn’t sure about was how to put the Ultra DMD color display on top of the PuP backglass…? Do I need to set the Pup DMD to be not visible to create a window to the DMD beneath or is there a way to have the DMD appear over the Pup layer?
                Please and thank you to those who can advise – I’m brand new but not afraid to learn and dig into the table script, etc. I’ve digested a TON of videos and took notes but I may have missed this info somewhere…

In the table script turn off Ultra DMD, It is not needed for this game

1 user thanked author for this post.
                Vermifax
                Participant
                  @vermifax

Is the rar file broken?  I turned off my virus scanner and still get that the rar file is not complete or damaged.  None of the other tables I’ve downloaded have had this issue.

studlygoorite
                  Participant
                    @studlygoorite

Is the rar file broken? I turned off my virus scanner and still get that the rar file is not complete or damaged. None of the other tables I’ve downloaded have had this issue.

I just tried it and it worked fine.

jgirkin
                    Participant
                      @jgirkin

Amazing Table!

teisen
                      Participant
                        @teisen

Wow … beautiful work, perfect!
                        for me it doesn’t carry audio from the table, just sounds, does anyone know what it might be?
                        is there a file to be added with the audios?
                        Thank you and congratulations for the work.

Reverendbob
                        Participant
                          @reverendbob

Thank you so much. This is by far my Fav table.

jamosb
                          Participant
                            @jamosb

So did this get made into the real table or is that a whole another animal?

How do I fix the high score not being updated unless i leave the table and come back?

jamosb
                            Participant
                              @jamosb

So is this purely a 2 screen pup I see nothing on my 3rd screen?

Astroboy
                              Participant
                                @astroboy

Fantastic table! It puts me right back into that amazing 80’s vibe that was so great about this show. The nostalgia, the mystery, the adventure, the tension. Good clarity on what the objectives, on screen. And one of the best parts… unlike some PUP videos, I love how these are very well integrated with the table and don’t distract from the gameplay, but rather the ball is held allowing you to watch and enjoy the video. You don’t have to worry about watching and playing at the same time.

When a table makes people FEEL something, not just playing another table, then you’ve made it really special. Amazing work. Thank you!

vrumor
                                Participant
                                  @vrumor

Having an issue. It wot display any of the PuP Pack stuff on my backglass. It takes a little longer to load like its loading the pup pack. But nothing. Then the table loads and it runs but still no PuP pack stuff. Downloaded all the updated stuff as well. Anyone have anything similar happen? I had it working on my old software build, but I redid it all cause it was getting bloated. Any help would be great.

themotherbrain
                                  Participant
                                    @themotherbrain

I may be having a similar issue to the above post. I load this table and it gets hung up loading. I get the B2S Server error “Object reference not set to an instance of an object”. Once I close the error window it will load and I can play. If I pair an actual b2s file with the table, it will fire right up but I cant use the pup pack because the b2s is now in front of it. I know its obviously B2S related but I am stumped as to a solution. Anybody got a clue for me?  :unsure:

Attachments:
                                    wolpoffm
                                    Participant
                                      @wolpoffm

Scotty, Thanks for this table! I got the vpx downloaded but each time I try to download the PupPack it gets to about 90ish percent and shows a failed-forbidden error.  Have you encountered this before?  I am in chrome where I have downloaded other packs without issue thus far.  Any insights by you or others in the community are appreciated!  Thanks again!

outhere
                                        @outhere
                                        MemberContributorvipModerator

Scotty, Thanks for this table! I got the vpx downloaded but each time I try to download the PupPack it gets to about 90ish percent and shows a failed-forbidden error. Have you encountered this before? I am in chrome where I have downloaded other packs without issue thus far. Any insights by you or others in the community are appreciated! Thanks again!

All good here with FireFox

wolpoffm
                                        Participant
                                          @wolpoffm

Thank you.  I am trying the dreaded MS Edge as it is already installed but will try FF next if it doesn’t work for me.

wolpoffm
                                          Participant
                                            @wolpoffm

Edge gave me the same error – no permissions when it got to about 95%

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 245 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?