Stranger Things | Stranger Edition

• This topic has 244 replies, 75 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by nanuk.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    -RpT
    Participant
      @rpt

@Scottywic – One of my favourite tables hands down. The games played counter (nice little feature of the pup pack btw) is over 100 now despite me still very much in the process of building the cabinet and setting up tables!

Have been doing a few personal preference tweaks to the table this week (i think my changes to POV have made some clipping issues more apparent although it can be noted in the default settings).

– On the right hand side I added a wooden textured roof plastic to the hut as I can see the ball clipping through the grass when it’s in there.

– On the left i slightly moved and re-texture the drop targets so they clip less through the side plastic and with a simpler texture i just preferred as the old texture was confusing my brain when looking there!

Only other thing i would like to touch up is the top 3 yellow bumper lights up top. There is kind of a glitching effect when you hit them (might be intended) and only 2 of the 3 light up. Was wondering if you have any suggestions for an aspiring but noobie table editor on what to tweak here I don’t want to affect the gameplay at all, just want to make the bumper lights appear more consistent if possible!  Other things were fairly simple such as adding the new primitive for the barn roof and retexture of the drop targets but not too sure what makes those yellow mushroom bumpers light up.

Once again, thanks so much as STSE is THE iconic table as far as original VPX tables are concerned, in my opinion. I always choose this when showing off the cab and everyone so far loves it!  :heart:

MayoTheGreat
      Participant
        @mayothegreat

This table looks fantastic and Stranger Things is one of my favorite new shows to come out. I eventually intend to make a pincab, but currently I’m playing all my tables on a single monitor 16:9 desktop. How would I go about getting this to work with the pinup backglass on a desktop?

Thanks in advance!

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Hook up a second monitor would be the best option??

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

jonathan1972
          Participant
            @jonathan1972

hope someone can help    why cant I unpack the Rar file for pinup ?  I have downloaded it three separate times to make sure it wasn’t interrupted         please help

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

I would assume your winrar is old? Make sure you have latest version of winrar

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

charlieshakur
              Participant
                @charlieshakur

having problems with this was working fine and started all over and now it crashes at start with no music and no bottom right hud for score any ideas this is my fav table

bb
                Participant
                  @delt31

wasnt there a non pub version?  is that still avail?

Thalamus
                    @thalamus
                    ContributorMemberModerator

It was first released here. Then taken away because he didn’t know the future of his pinball project, but, still he shared it via “friends is allowed to share”. Then when his project went to hell he uploaded it again avail for everyone to enjoy. I believe I got the story right …

bb
                    Participant
                      @delt31

thanks!  Can you link the non pinup version b/c I can’t seem to find it on the site.  All I see is the version that requires the pinup.  I would like to d/l the nonpinup version.

Thalamus
                        @thalamus

Never seen such a version myself – so, no, I can’t.

CarnyPriest
                        Participant
                          @carnypriest

Stranger Edition is the sequel to the original table. I don’t think that the original table is publicly available anymore.

bb
                          Participant
                            @delt31

Yes – the original table is what I’m looking for as I don’t believe it required this pup add on.  If anyone still has it or the file name of it so I can google, please PM.  Thanks.

Thalamus
                              @thalamus

I just posted a list of the name and version here :

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/monster-bash-pincab-site-gone/page/2/#post-118399

bb
                              Participant
                                @delt31

thanks – I found it.

Scottywic
                                Participant
                                  @scottywic

for those that might go searching in the future – https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y80ync42n659291/AABnsKSgHGtRGgVCOaf27ZAOa?dl=0

knightrider
                                  Participant
                                    @knightrdrx

finally playing around with popper. i have table version 3.39 too? what is that?

aliensun
                                    Participant
                                      @aliensun

Easily one of my favorite tables and an excellent example of what pinup system, vpx, and hard work can achieve. Out of curiosity, how would I go about resetting the high scores and games played, etc.? I seem to have lost all the descriptive text on the backglass (nothing under ‘Find Barb’, ‘Save Will’, ‘Need Rules Help’, and such) and in trying to figure it out my games played is wildly inaccurate.

newtopinball78
                                      Participant
                                        @newtopinball78

is there a minimum requirement for this table?? It starts fine and then videos in game are stuttering…just wondering

nostradamus
                                        Participant
                                          @nostradamus2099

hey guys i need some help with the table

how can i make this pinball use credits? bc i want to make more real for my cabinet or maybe a way to change the start button in the script to use it only with this pinball in vpinballX please help me  :cry:

newtopinball78
                                          Participant
                                            @newtopinball78

is there a way to resize dmd on this table?? pinup keeps freezing when i try

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 245 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?