Stranger Things | Stranger Edition

• This topic has 244 replies, 75 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by nanuk.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

@bruce thank gawd your here :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
      outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

Has anybody tried this and is it working for you?

jdsabin1
        Participant
          @jdsabin1

Has anybody tried this and is it working for you?

I will try this tomorrow and report back. Thanks and happy new year everyone!

dotexe
          Participant
            @dotexe

Now this is some great work wow and what did i get done today…it’s the stranger things…love this table.many thanks.

Manddrakke
            Participant
              @manddrakke

I need some help!

” pinup installed and working first. You must have pinup for this game.”

someone give the link please?

Thanks.

Oldschool4
              Participant
                @oldschool4

Its in the Download section. :whistle:

elvinu
                Participant
                  @elvinu

I’ve been getting into this virtual pinball “thing” slowly the last few months because of how difficult the install process seemed to be.

I started out just keeping things simple based on a basic install YT vid from TerryRed.  I tried to avoid all the pup-pack video tables because the setup and install seemed a pain.

Then I saw a YT vid of this table and how it can only be played with pup-pack software installed.  I hesitated and watched the vid a couple more times and then decided to jump down the rabbit hole.

Thankfully TerryRed’s long install vid helped a ton but it has been a challenge getting these pup-pack tables working correctly on a single screen.

I’m now almost finished getting all 50 or so pup tables working via launching thru PinUpMenu and the journey has been rewarding.

The editing work you guys do to add video, sounds, etc to existing tables is amazing.  Though the vids can sometimes be distracting (’cause I stop looking at the ball), it always feels more immersive and helps the nostalgia with the license.

On top of that, when you guys do all the above and create an original table as well, it makes me wonder what you guys do for a living since this should be it.

Wanted you to know that this excellent table was the one thing that forced me into experiencing pup tables.

Don’t ever make a version of this without pup support.  If you do, hesitant people like I was wouldn’t try to experience the pup tables.

BTW, just saw a YT vid today on your Goblet of Fire table.  Looking forward to it.  Hope you’re done with it soon.

PEandS1Ws
                  Participant
                    @peands1ws

I installed PinUp Player today and have Clue, Harry Potter, Top Gun, Leprechaun King all working perfectly. When I load Stranger Things it loads the Pin Up Pack with the Stranger Things backglass but then a few seconds later Strange Science backglass appears. When I alt-tab the Stranger Things Pup Pack is still there. How would I fix this?

I am on a 2 screen cabinet.

Thalamus
                      @thalamus
                      ContributorMemberModerator

@peands1ws : One thing I’m pretty sure of is that you are running an outdated db2s server. Upgrade it and it will not fuzzy match.

PEandS1Ws
                      Participant
                        @peands1ws

@peands1ws : One thing I’m pretty sure of is that you are running an outdated db2s server. Upgrade it and it will not fuzzy match.

That was the issue. I had 1.3.0.3. Updated and checked exact match. All fine now!

Thank you!

delanorocha
                        Participant
                          @delanorocha

Awesome table ! ! !

Does anyone have the rule sheet?

Pattyg234
                          Participant
                            @pattyg

I was wondering how i set this table up for orbitalscoreboard

ridlar
                            Participant
                              @ridlar

This is truly an amazing table…one of my favorite originals!  This is a must have on your cab…really showcases the power of the pinup system.

Thanks Scottywic for everything you do for the VP community!!!

ridlar
                              Participant
                                @ridlar

Here is the link for the table scripts needed to set the table up for Orbital…

https://archbee.io/public/TpXG6KKl5ATLNyJNK-LN0/vpx-user-settings

Boxter7
                                Participant
                                  @boxter7

Hi, is it possible the activate plugin in b2s server be deactivated only for Stranger Things? Or some other solution to work properly without changing it before every entry into the game?

All videos start correctly, but if I don’t uncheck activate plugin I can’t see results at field at the screen with video. Dmd screen work correctly. All pup pack tables work correctly.

Pinballog69
                                  Participant
                                    @pinballog69

By far best pinball table I played in years! Thanks alot for an awesome table

Adolfo
                                    Participant
                                      @scorpion

hi,

very awesome pinball, but I have a little problem with ultra dmd, where I can downoload the stranger thing ultra dmd? I search before but cannot find it, some help?

thank you all

Scorpion :good:

Scottywic
                                      Participant
                                        @scottywic

hi,

very awesome pinball, but I have a little problem with ultra dmd, where I can downoload the stranger thing ultra dmd? I search before but cannot find it, some help?

thank you all

Scorpion :good:

Added it to the downloads here, thanks for mentioning that as i forgot it obviously.

BugsBunny
                                        Participant
                                          @bugsbunny666

Hi Scotty, a really great table. But I have one question. Where can I get the backglass which is shown on the pictures?? Perhaps I’m stuipid?? :)

Thanks a lot!! Gremmie

outhere
                                            @outhere
                                            MemberContributorvipModerator

Check Installation tab for puppack

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 245 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?