Stranger Things: Stranger Edition

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 244 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant
      @badave2254

Thank you for the amazing table, it plays even better than the original.  Gotta love the 80’s!!!  :yahoo:

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

:good:

Naboodiver
        Participant
          @naboodiver

First off great original table…  Wow..    I have everything installed and working great.   Ultra DMD and Backglass.  Again WOW.    I have a table script B2S Server issue that I don’t see addressed here.    Here is the Error on table load that pops up:

B2S Backglass Server – X An Error occurred while parsing Entity Name, Line 723 position 26

If I play it outside of PinballX it loads without intervention after showing the error.    However, it will not in PinballX, all button pushes after clearing the error box are dead.    Any ideas?   Thanks for the help.

outhere
          Participant
            @brucev

Are you using —> B2S Backglass Server 1.3.0.2

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12553

Naboodiver
            Participant
              @naboodiver

Outthere…  Thanks for the reply.    Yes, 1.3.0.2 installed.    I even reinstalled but still getting the B2S parsing error on line 723 which is an End IF.    tried to comment out line 723 but script code expects End IF.

Scottywic
              Participant
                @scottywic

Hmm i haven’t seen that, but the b2s isn’t needed. Just delete the b2s and play the table should be fine.

Naboodiver
                Participant
                  @naboodiver

Thanks for the reply Scotty..   Not sure what you mean by delete B2S.    Can you elaborated?    I hate being that guy that has a problem no one else has.     I tried deleting the B2S files that were created in the plugins but that did not solve it.

Strontcho
                  Participant
                    @strontcho

Hello. Sorry for my bad englysh.

I need some help with a little problem, but it’s driving me crazy.

Table Stranger Things 1.4, cabinet, vpx 10.5, pinup player, vlc 2.2.8

I have dmd disabled and I want to use only pinup backglass. It is working, media it´s OK, but the table information that should appear in the backglass (score, player, etc) does not appear.

Anyone have any idea what might be happeningBACK

Attachments:
                    randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

I had that issue while testing in desktop but when I installed in cab I followed Terry’s videos and all worked perfectly. Maybe step through his install tutorial video

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                      for IOS and Android

Strontcho
                      Participant
                        @strontcho

I followed the steps of the video. Several times.

In a clean installation, this works. (I tested it on another disk on the same coputer), but I did not want to have to configure all the other pinball stuff.
                        My install is VPX 10.4 updated to VPX 10.5.

One curious thing I realized:
                        When I start the table in VPX the pinup loads the media in the backglass WITH the game information. Soon after the pinup seems to have a “reload” and reappears without the information.

I will continue testing.
                        If I find a solution put here.

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr
                          ModeratorMember

so Even directly from visual pinball with no frontend you loose that info? I ask only because it could be a front end related issue?

********************************************************
                          Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                          for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Strontcho
                          Participant
                            @strontcho

This is correct, Randr

I’m testing without any front end.

NailBuster
                              @nailbuster
                              ModeratorMember

I followed the steps of the video. Several times. In a clean installation, this works. (I tested it on another disk on the same coputer), but I did not want to have to configure all the other pinball stuff. My install is VPX 10.4 updated to VPX 10.5. One curious thing I realized: When I start the table in VPX the pinup loads the media in the backglass WITH the game information. Soon after the pinup seems to have a “reload” and reappears without the information. I will continue testing. If I find a solution put here.

check the stle folder… and see if you have any *.pup files in the root of it.. .you may have accidentally created a pup-pack by using puppackeditor on it (this is all table script, so you cannot use b2s/puppacks on it).

TerryRed
                                @terryred
                                MemberContributorModerator

I followed the steps of the video. Several times. In a clean installation, this works. (I tested it on another disk on the same coputer), but I did not want to have to configure all the other pinball stuff. My install is VPX 10.4 updated to VPX 10.5. One curious thing I realized: When I start the table in VPX the pinup loads the media in the backglass WITH the game information. Soon after the pinup seems to have a “reload” and reappears without the information. I will continue testing. If I find a solution put here.

check the stle folder… and see if you have any *.pup files in the root of it.. .you may have accidentally created a pup-pack by using puppackeditor on it (this is all table script, so you cannot use b2s/puppacks on it).

Yes…keep forgetting about that one. If you see any  *.pup files in the STLE folder…. delete them. Just for this table…not for any other PuP-PAcks though!

Strontcho
                                Participant
                                  @strontcho

Wow!! Both correct.

Thanks NailBuster and TerryRed.

NailBuster was correct.
                                  Now it’s perfect.
                                  I mean, it was perfect already. I made a mess, hehe.

I’m very excited about the Pinup System.
                                  Thank you all

Slydog43
                                  Participant
                                    @slydog43

I played a bunch of games on this last night, and WOW.  This is such an incredible table.  I mean this needs to be shown to the cast of the show.  So much fun, dare I say its a masterpiece.  Take a bow all involved.  (only trouble is I love watching the backglass and topper too much)

Marvel67
                                    Participant
                                      @marvel67

Nice Table, great fun to play :)

Greetings from German y :good:

sachsenpaule
                                      Participant
                                        @guntersachsen

Great original table, thx :good:

redrooster
                                        Participant
                                          @redrooster

I have the VPX Topper video playing by default in all VPX games unless there is a topper available.  For all of the games that DO have a topper, I just put ForceOn in the pup-pack, and it overrides the default.  But since i can’t create a pup-pack for this one to work, the default topper is overriding the game one.

Any suggestions to fix this?

TerryRed
                                            @terryred
                                            MemberContributorModerator

I have the VPX Topper video playing by default in all VPX games unless there is a topper available. For all of the games that DO have a topper, I just put ForceOn in the pup-pack, and it overrides the default. But since i can’t create a pup-pack for this one to work, the default topper is overriding the game one.

Any suggestions to fix this?

Are you using Popper for a front end?  Just set “Keep Displays on” to -1 for this game in the Game Manager.

-1  will  keep off all Popper videos when a table is launched from Popper, and if its a PuP table or PuP-Pack being used, then they will be used while playing.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 244 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?