This topic contains 188 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by  Scottywic 12 hours, 22 minutes ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 189 total)
  • Author
     David 
    Participant

Thank you for the amazing table, it plays even better than the original.  Gotta love the 80’s!!!  :yahoo:

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Thalamus 
    Participant
    ContributorMember

:good:

Naboodiver 
    Participant

First off great original table…  Wow..    I have everything installed and working great.   Ultra DMD and Backglass.  Again WOW.    I have a table script B2S Server issue that I don’t see addressed here.    Here is the Error on table load that pops up:

B2S Backglass Server – X An Error occurred while parsing Entity Name, Line 723 position 26

If I play it outside of PinballX it loads without intervention after showing the error.    However, it will not in PinballX, all button pushes after clearing the error box are dead.    Any ideas?   Thanks for the help.

outhere 
    Participant

Are you using —> B2S Backglass Server 1.3.0.2

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12553

Naboodiver 
    Participant

Outthere…  Thanks for the reply.    Yes, 1.3.0.2 installed.    I even reinstalled but still getting the B2S parsing error on line 723 which is an End IF.    tried to comment out line 723 but script code expects End IF.

Scottywic 
    Participant

Hmm i haven’t seen that, but the b2s isn’t needed. Just delete the b2s and play the table should be fine.

Naboodiver 
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Scotty..   Not sure what you mean by delete B2S.    Can you elaborated?    I hate being that guy that has a problem no one else has.     I tried deleting the B2S files that were created in the plugins but that did not solve it.

Strontcho 
    Participant

Hello. Sorry for my bad englysh.

I need some help with a little problem, but it’s driving me crazy.

Table Stranger Things 1.4, cabinet, vpx 10.5, pinup player, vlc 2.2.8

I have dmd disabled and I want to use only pinup backglass. It is working, media it´s OK, but the table information that should appear in the backglass (score, player, etc) does not appear.

Anyone have any idea what might be happening

Attachments:
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

I had that issue while testing in desktop but when I installed in cab I followed Terry’s videos and all worked perfectly. Maybe step through his install tutorial video

We need a POP front end signature!!! Or no?

Some users who have liked this topic:

Strontcho 
    Participant

I followed the steps of the video. Several times.

In a clean installation, this works. (I tested it on another disk on the same coputer), but I did not want to have to configure all the other pinball stuff.
    My install is VPX 10.4 updated to VPX 10.5.

One curious thing I realized:
    When I start the table in VPX the pinup loads the media in the backglass WITH the game information. Soon after the pinup seems to have a “reload” and reappears without the information.

I will continue testing.
    If I find a solution put here.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

so Even directly from visual pinball with no frontend you loose that info? I ask only because it could be a front end related issue?

We need a POP front end signature!!! Or no?

Strontcho 
    Participant

This is correct, Randr

I’m testing without any front end.

NailBuster 
    ModeratorMember

I followed the steps of the video. Several times. In a clean installation, this works. (I tested it on another disk on the same coputer), but I did not want to have to configure all the other pinball stuff. My install is VPX 10.4 updated to VPX 10.5. One curious thing I realized: When I start the table in VPX the pinup loads the media in the backglass WITH the game information. Soon after the pinup seems to have a “reload” and reappears without the information. I will continue testing. If I find a solution put here.

check the stle folder… and see if you have any *.pup files in the root of it.. .you may have accidentally created a pup-pack by using puppackeditor on it (this is all table script, so you cannot use b2s/puppacks on it).

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

I followed the steps of the video. Several times. In a clean installation, this works. (I tested it on another disk on the same coputer), but I did not want to have to configure all the other pinball stuff. My install is VPX 10.4 updated to VPX 10.5. One curious thing I realized: When I start the table in VPX the pinup loads the media in the backglass WITH the game information. Soon after the pinup seems to have a “reload” and reappears without the information. I will continue testing. If I find a solution put here.

check the stle folder… and see if you have any *.pup files in the root of it.. .you may have accidentally created a pup-pack by using puppackeditor on it (this is all table script, so you cannot use b2s/puppacks on it).

Yes…keep forgetting about that one. If you see any  *.pup files in the STLE folder…. delete them. Just for this table…not for any other PuP-PAcks though!

Strontcho 
    Participant

Wow!! Both correct.

Thanks NailBuster and TerryRed.

NailBuster was correct.
    Now it’s perfect.
    I mean, it was perfect already. I made a mess, hehe.

I’m very excited about the Pinup System.
    Thank you all

Slydog43 
    Participant

I played a bunch of games on this last night, and WOW.  This is such an incredible table.  I mean this needs to be shown to the cast of the show.  So much fun, dare I say its a masterpiece.  Take a bow all involved.  (only trouble is I love watching the backglass and topper too much)

Marvel67 
    Participant

Nice Table, great fun to play :)

Greetings from German y :good:

sachsenpaule 
    Participant

Great original table, thx :good:

redrooster 
    Participant

I have the VPX Topper video playing by default in all VPX games unless there is a topper available.  For all of the games that DO have a topper, I just put ForceOn in the pup-pack, and it overrides the default.  But since i can’t create a pup-pack for this one to work, the default topper is overriding the game one.

Any suggestions to fix this?

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

I have the VPX Topper video playing by default in all VPX games unless there is a topper available. For all of the games that DO have a topper, I just put ForceOn in the pup-pack, and it overrides the default. But since i can’t create a pup-pack for this one to work, the default topper is overriding the game one.

Any suggestions to fix this?

Are you using Popper for a front end?  Just set “Keep Displays on” to -1 for this game in the Game Manager.

-1  will  keep off all Popper videos when a table is launched from Popper, and if its a PuP table or PuP-Pack being used, then they will be used while playing.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 189 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account