Strikes ‘N Spares (Gottlieb 1995)

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

Well. Nvram belongs in nvram sub folder.

tonybobo
      Participant
        @tonybobo

anybody know what rom this uses?

Thalamus
          @thalamus

snspares ?

1 user thanked author for this post.
          tonybobo
          Participant
            @tonybobo

Yea tried it no joy, I’ll keep messing with it

Thalamus
              @thalamus

Listen. Open table – find cgamename=<xxxx>. Now copy that name add a .zip extension to it and head over to vpu. Use the upper right corner – paste in snspares.zip which this should become by using my simple instructions and you will most probably get it to work. If you are missing sound. Then look in pinmame setup, what other roms exists in the series. Download them from VPU. In some cases it is not enough with just one rom, this because they are split sets’. A common way to save space and easier for the maintainer. VPU is highly recommended download site for roms because of Carny’s excellent work following the piname development closely.

Sometime, it does happen that the nvram for the game gets corrupted or weird. Then you delete the file named the same as the rom in the nvram folder, ending in nv instead of zip.

And if you are 100% sure that you are doing it correctly. Then, do the last resort thing, clean the table to default.

https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/reset-a-table-to-default/

If you follow my directions, each time you have an issue. Games are going to work. If not, it is very likely that it is not rom related at least.

Major Frenchy
              Participant
                @steph

Thank you for this beautiful table and all the work you do friend.

Manbearpig
                Participant
                  @manbearpig

sns what combination of files do i need to make this work? i found a rev1 rev2 and rev6 and combined all the files. still cant get it to play. error on boot every time saying the rom is wrong. i have added them all to a new zip.

*SOLVED – gotta do the ole >end >7 >left flip >7 >credit >home (slam tilt).

this is very cool and i got it cause i thought the Big Lebowski when with this table. would have been a way better table to pair with that PUP IMO :)

I like turtles.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?