super mario galaxy pinball

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Erzak
    Participant
      @erzak

Awesome job on this. Very fun table. Would be good to split the sound as requested above – as half of the music is coming out of my table feedback speakers and stops the ball SFX from being heard and gives crazy feedback.

I went into the sound manager, and any sound that was listed as being in music or had a character name associated with it, etc. I toggled to the backglass.  Note that if you do this, you have to close and save the table and re-open it for the change to take effect.  Not sure yet if I got all the sounds switched over correctly, but it definitely sounds better.

Meek424424
      Participant
        @meek424424

Great original table. Thank you for your hard work and contribution to this great hobby! This table is really fun and plays fast. Love it! :)

chaffee1921
        Participant
          @chaffee1921

Any help on installing Flex DMD? I downloaded release 1.50, unpacked everything into the VPinMame folder and unblocked all the files. When I try to run the UI application though, nothing happens. Just blank.

remdwaas1986
          Participant
            @remdwaas1986

Any help on installing Flex DMD? I downloaded release 1.50, unpacked everything into the VPinMame folder and unblocked all the files. When I try to run the UI application though, nothing happens. Just blank.

first install ultradmd then place the following files in C:\Visual Pinball\VPinMAME

FlexDMD.dll
            FlexDMD.log.config
            FlexUDMD.dll
            FlexDMDUI.exe

open the FlexDMDUI.exe and in install click twice on register and flex dmd is installed.

Mihos
            Participant
              @mihos

Thanks for the update!

SMBG

daphishbowl
              Participant
                @daphishbowl

Flex version crashes.

1. Open script
                2. Press ctrl+h
                3. Find: “dmdbonus
                4. Replace: “DMDBONUS
                5. press “Replace All”

Dont forget the quote on the find and replace.

outhere
                  @outhere
                  MemberContributorvipModerator

FlexDMD version works good – Thanks

chaffee1921
                  Participant
                    @chaffee1921

first install ultradmd then place the following files in C:\Visual Pinball\VPinMAME

FlexDMD.dll

FlexDMD.log.config

FlexUDMD.dll

FlexDMDUI.exe

open the FlexDMDUI.exe and in install click twice on register and flex dmd is installed.

I went through all the steps you mentioned but when I click on the .exe to register, nothing comes up. I have created exclusions for my VPinMame folder, my Visual Pinball folder, and the FlexDMDUI.exe file. Not sure what else to do. All .dlls are unblocked too.

remdwaas1986
                    Participant
                      @remdwaas1986

Thanks for the update!

looks super cool i have updated the table so you dont see the red anymore on your real dmd. I hope to see if this works also!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      remdwaas1986
                      Participant
                        @remdwaas1986

FlexDMD.dll

FlexDMD.log.config

FlexUDMD.dll

FlexDMDUI.exe

I went through all the steps you mentioned but when I click on the .exe to register, nothing comes up. I have created exclusions for my VPinMame folder, my Visual Pinball folder, and the FlexDMDUI.exe file. Not sure what else to do. All .dlls are unblocked too.

what you can do is install the latest .net on your computer. you can dowload this from google, maybe that helps.

RegalBegal
                        Participant
                          @rgalbegal

Awesome table! Great work. Thanks for the Flex DMD update. Any plans for DOF support?

ravjee
                          Participant
                            @ravjee

My kids love this awesome table. Thank you.

Mihos
                            Participant
                              @mihos

You read my mind!  I was going to look into that and the backglass thing this weekend.

It looks much better in black:

thumbnail_20201016_091634

remdwaas1986
                              Participant
                                @remdwaas1986

Awesome table! Great work. Thanks for the Flex DMD update. Any plans for DOF support?

i don’t have any knowledge of this, if somebody can help me with this, that would be great! Otherwise the table is what it is now :P. I’m trying to make a new table :) I will update the ducktales dmd later, because its really much work.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                licwip
                                Participant
                                  @licwip

Remdwaas, my son LOVES this table! Thanks for making it. (He’d also like to know if you’ll ever make one for Odyssey.)

RoninX
                                  Participant
                                    @roninx

I’m having an issue with the high score input.  I can use the flippers to move the letters up and down, but when I hit the start button it doesn’t select the letter (Doesn’t register).  And the only way I can quit the table is by exiting.

Hopefully there’s a way to fix it as it is an awesome table.   I’m using version SMGP 1.2 Flex.

Thanks for any help.

GSAdventure
                                    Participant
                                      @gsadventure

My kids love this table.
                                      Mia there a chance that DOF gets added?

Seve
                                      Participant
                                        @seve

FlexDMD.dll

FlexDMD.log.config

FlexUDMD.dll

FlexDMDUI.exe

I have the same issue. I’ve tried all the steps but the problem continues. Do you resolve it?

remdwaas1986
                                        Participant
                                          @remdwaas1986

FlexDMD.dll

FlexDMD.log.config

FlexUDMD.dll

FlexDMDUI.exe

I have the same issue. I’ve tried all the steps but the problem continues. Do you resolve it?

i use this installers:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xq-JTu5aUP1tLkyFRDs3ZOzjFep6SlPf?usp=sharing

I don’t have any problems and using a real dmd as well.

Regards,

Remko

Seve
                                          Participant
                                            @seve

FlexDMD.dll

FlexDMD.log.config

FlexUDMD.dll

FlexDMDUI.exe

i use this installers:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xq-JTu5aUP1tLkyFRDs3ZOzjFep6SlPf?usp=sharing

I don’t have any problems and using a real dmd as well.

Regards,

Remko

Thank you. I’ve tried with this installers but still have the issue. Bad luck

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?