Super Soccer (Gottlieb 1975)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Loserman76
    Participant
      @loserman76
      vipMemberContributor

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/super-soccer-gottlieb-1975/

Super Soccer (Gottlieb 1975)

Thanks to Tamoore, this became a reality. His VP9x version’s images are the basis for this version (I did some touchups and added inserts).

Backglass image thanks to CARLOSGUIZZO.

File includes a wheel image as well.

32assassin
      Participant
        @32assassin

thanks I redrew this awhile back

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
        https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Ben Logan2
        Participant
          @benlogan2

Super! Thanks, LM and Tamoore.

TXT11
          Participant
            @txt11

The VP9 version was great so really looking forward to this new VPX version. :good:

STAT
            Participant
              @stefanaustria
              MemberContributor

Vive la Franceee … thanks LM, and thanks 32assassin,
              Kick off … B-)

outhere
              Participant
                @brucev

Nice Job on  the game But When I load this game My DOF goes nuts
                The DOF in this game and the Web site are not patching each other

Loserman76
                Participant
                  @loserman76
                  vipMemberContributor

DOF is probably configuring this table with the original version of Super Soccer from Tamoore. Sorry, DOF isn’t a part of my cab yet so I can’t tell what works or not in that regard.

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Ive not looked at this release yet but you can remove “romname” from table until it gets straightened out.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

kds70
                    Participant
                      @kds70

i´m getting a “DOF Circus” too … noticed that all B2sSetData calls in the table script are calling the B2S backglas lamps 118 to 120 and 114 to 123. This is why all dof toys, which are setup there (its normal that they are set there in this 100 area in em tables  – for example bumpers in this 100 area ), are firing when the balls are moving in the backglas.

The backglas lamps (for the red balls) are needes to renamed to another area than 100 ! and the table script must be changed to correct these calls.

some other things, like bumpers / slingshots, i´ve got easy to work. But my backglas designer won´t work correct at this moment, so i can´t modify those lamp names.

Btw: thanks for this nice table … :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

kds70
                      Participant
                        @kds70

I´ve got DOF working as it should :mail:

Modified some lamp IDs in the backglas which caused DOF firing while called through the table script. Modified the table script too to communicate right with the b2s calls; so now all works.

Don´t know if i am allowed to post changes here because it´s Losermans table.

If someone needs the changed script and backglass please contact me …

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?