Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    dunriwikan45
    Participant
    @dunriwikan45

This is my 3rd original table and a secret project. I took what I learned from the first table and really added more items. Superman TAS is one of my favorite cartoons growing up, so I tried to capture as much as possible to bring back the nostalgia (media was tough to find for this one, so i cheated some). Many thanks to John Memeo for testing and pushing me through 6 months of design and coding. I don't have a coding background, so between self teaching and Scott Wickberg's help with the Framework  and answering questions, I was able to power through. I hope you enjoy. The surprises and don't forget that Superman and Supergirl can save you in the outer lanes.

Looking forward to pushing myself further

nickbuol
    Participant
    @nickbuol

Thanks for working this (and BatmanTAS) up.  They are simple compared to other tables, but still look sleek and fun, and I certainly don’t have the skills to do this.  Downloading the PupPacks now and going to give them a whirl.  Nice job!

Update:  I just played a couple games of this and BatmanTAS and don’t let the simplistic look fool you.  These are pretty fun tables with more to them than you would think at first glance.

blackvulcan3
    Participant
    @blackvulcan3

Awesome themes. Thanks so much for the effort.

Steebo
    Participant
    @steebo

hey All, i am getting a pupdmdobject.DMDPUPmirror error messgae. anyone know what this is about and how to fix it? cheers. any help appreciated

Update: All good. I changed the script where it says real dmd. it was looking for that and not finding it.

Zedixair
    Participant
    @zedixair

Your 2 puppack files (Batman and Superman) are no longer available because of the limitations of Google Drive, and I can’t download them  : it would be nice to have them in direct download on this site (as the tables) , for instance in the “table puppack” section…

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

There is NO issues with his google drive shared media.

Zedixair
    Participant
    @zedixair

There is NO issues with his google drive shared media.

Sorry for my poor translation, but there’s always a message saying approximatly “due to too many downloads of this file or too many users, you can’t download it now, try later”…

See pic:

désolé

And whatever, it would be more simple to have a direct download of the puppack exactly as for the table.

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Hmm. I don’t get that message. Guess you can always do what it suggests – wait and try again. Or, use a proxy or something.

dunriwikan45
    Participant
    @dunriwikan45

I added another link since the first one is full.

Zedixair
    Participant
    @zedixair

@dunriwikan45 : thank you for the other link, now downloading…

@thalamus
    : I tried to use a proxy and had the same message. No more issue with the new link, so that’s fine.

force10wind
    Participant
    @force10wind

Thanks for sharing!

Heinz

timblo
    Participant
    @timblo

I have a Script Error

Line 4835

the object does not support these properties or methods

PUPDMDObject.DMDPupMirror

Spitfire
    Participant
    @spitfire

I dont see the Puppack link at all for both Batman and superman. Am I missing something?? only can download table. Please help?

Zedixair
    Participant
    @zedixair

For 2-screen setup users : if like me you have issues with the DMD hidden 95% of the time by the overlay frame, you can solve this by making a transparent window in the pupoverlay image. Do it at the exact position and size of the DMD, and it’ll be fine.

It’s the only solution I found, because whatever settings I’v tried in the puppack editor, nothing was working.

EDIT: I noticed another issue. I use PinballX as a frontend, and the puppack+DMD don’t close when you quit the table. Of course, same issue with Batman, and no problem at all with all my others puppacks (more than 25). What should I add in the script to complety close this puppack when I quit the table ?

DeathInc
    Participant
    @deathincclan

PuP Pack?

dunriwikan45
    Participant
    @dunriwikan45

Somehow the links got deleted. Here are 2 links to go for the puppacks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h13M7pQTwNsSLdEZYhMOxLj0KMG8rJbj/view

http://ftp.memeotech.com:8080/Pinball/TASTables.zip

1 user thanked author for this post.
    ivantba
    Participant
    @ivantba

Greetings! When playing in desktop mode, the following solution helped me to see pup windows: go to line 51 in the script and change it to “PuPDMDDriverType = 0”. Hope this helps someone.

Major Frenchy
    Participant
    @steph

Thank you for those 2 original table. That’s good work.

I have a small issue where the score shows on my playfield. i have a 4 screen setup, everything works and is where it is supposed to be except the score.

i changed the line in the script to use a lcd, i tested a few things in PuP pack editor and can’t seen to figure it out.

My question is: is it possible to have the score shows on my dmd lcd screen?

Thanks!

crazy4cab
    Participant
    @lorenzo

Steph I had the same issues.
    Solved by changing the line 51 as IvanTBA suggested.

See the two screenshot in attachments.

:bye: :bye:

1 user thanked author for this post.
    crazy4cab
    Participant
    @lorenzo

ops shit :wacko: :negative: :wacko:

File types allowed for upload: .zip, .rar, .doc, .docx, .xlsx, .txt, .obj, .mtl

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW