This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  djlunchbox 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
     djlunchbox 
    Participant

Is anyone working on this? I’d be interested in helping any VPX wizards with some photoshop help if needed.

Eat.Drink.Game. Repeat.

Tom 
    Participant

did you buy that?

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Whats supreme? My gawd i must be old :(

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Tom 
    Participant

Supreme-Stern-Pinball-Machine

probably the ugliest and most boring looking table ever.  maybe I am missing something though????

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Nope – you’re right on the money :)

bjschneider93 
    Participant

I believe it’s based on the Spider-Man layout so even though it’s ugly and looks boring it might be a fun table to play

djlunchbox 
    Participant

Supreme is a skate wear/street wear brand that has a wild cult following due to it’s aftermarket value. T-shirts that retail for $45 resell for anywhere from $150-200 depending on the hype.

They literally put their name on anything and it will sell out and resell.

The stern table i think retailed for about $10k and resells for well over $40K. A buddy of mine got one and sold it for $25k Also it was a basic table not like a LE or Premium version.

While i think no one will ever be able get to be up close to scan the screen since most are still sitting in the box in a buyers/collectors warehouse somewhere,  the graphics are really simple to do in Photoshop however the ROM might be another story.

I’m not a Supreme stan but I would like to have a virtual version of this.

Eat.Drink.Game. Repeat.

freneticamnesic 
    vipModeratorMember

Imagine being the game designer for this one, you’re finished, you’re proud, you can’t wait to hear what license you’ll get. Will it be a new Avengers pin? Will it be Megadeth? Will it be Black Knight 2k18? No, turns out it’s Supreme. That’s how bad your design was.

Tom 
    Participant

JAW DROPPED $25k. I have a Totem for sale if anyone wants to buy it at a steal $12,000!

djlunchbox 
    Participant

yeah it was like$25-30k he sold it for. the owner of Urban Necessities in vegas flew here to san diego to buy it cuz he sold it on the cheap. There’s only 1 on ebay right now going for $68k.

Eat.Drink.Game. Repeat.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account