Swinger (Williams 1972)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    PinPlayer
    Participant
      @pinplayer

I do plan to add DOF support in the future.

My cabinet setup is SSF, so I’ll need feedback if you have DOF in your cabinet.

Rajo Joey
      Participant
        @joey2001

I make two wheels in Tarcisio’s style for this beautiful table.
        You find them here: https://mega.nz/#F!IFsxBbCD!04cfuNEJi5hwuYxL6CvQIg
        Swinger (Williams 1972)Swinger (Williams 1972) Alt

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Rajo Joey
        Participant
          @joey2001

I play a few games and it is wonderful. Very good physics.

I notice only one thing. The swinging target in the middle often doesn’t count, even if it was hit correctly.

Slydog43
          Participant
            @slydog43

WOW, incredible table.  Plays and looks sooo nice.  Thanks

1 user thanked author for this post.
            PinPlayer
            Participant
              @pinplayer

I see what you mean. I’ll adjust the target size to better match the size and location of the moving target. Look for version 1.0d soon.

Thanks for the feedback.

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

@pinplayer my phone app keeps telling me the swingers table was updated!

Thanks for this table and ALL the updates  :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                for IOS and Android

Rajo Joey
                Participant
                  @joey2001

Thanks, but it doesn’t work here. Now the moving target never count points for me. Even if I make a direct hit in the middle.

And with the new version the table tilt immediately by nudging one time. :scratch:

PinPlayer
                  Participant
                    @pinplayer

I haven’t changed the nudge settings at all, so I’m not sure what could be causing the problem. I’ve been testing the table a lot this afternoon and the moving target is working.

To be sure, did you know that you must first hit one the yellow targets located mid-table to stop the advancing bonus lights, then hit the center target to collect the bonus score value? Otherwise the moving target scores no points.

roccodimarco
                    Participant
                      @roccodimarco

Really nice table! Thanks for another fun machine!  I played a few rounds last night, really enjoyed it.

zimmer62
                      Participant
                        @zimmer62

I had the ball stuck problem too…  I have the physical EM of Fun-Fest if you need any pictures or scans for any reason.

I also tried to time the speed of the moving target, and had to set the timer’s interval to match.  Mine moves much faster in real life.

Great table!  It’s pretty neat to compare the game play vs a real table.  I’ll try and get some more feedback in the next few weeks getting a chance to play on them side by side.

PinPlayer
                        Participant
                          @pinplayer

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback and for catching the bugs in this table. I have made another update to version 1.0e (hopefully the last one it will need). So if you downloaded this table already, replace it with this latest version.

In v10.e you will find:

• Increased flipper friction and elasticity for more ball control. Flippers should act almost if they are sticky and can easily stop the ball.
                          • Conservative and Liberal post position option setting. Conservative mode is default. Liberal mode tightens the gap at the Swing Reel saucer and at both outlanes (modify the script to change this setting at line 107).
                          • Extra ball award system is fixed. When certain scores are achieved, as listed in the lower left instruction card, you should be awarded an extra ball. The calculation was made after all bonus points were given and would most times leapfrog over the matching score and not award the extra ball. These extra ball high-score values can be modified in the script at line 171.
                          • Scoring system bug fixed. At the end of a game with a new high score, 1000 points were left off the high score shown on the sticky tape.

These last fixes address pretty much all of the scoring logic this game has to offer, so I believe this is the last change for a while.

Keep on swinging!

2 users thanked author for this post.
                          PinPlayer
                          Participant
                            @pinplayer

Fun Fest (Williams 1973) is coming soon!

Loserman commented earlier if I was going to make a Fun-Fest as well. Today I set up the table for four players and am now working on a new directB2S backglass file. Redrawing the graphics is the slow, tedious part.

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Thanks again!

********************************************************
                              for IOS and Android

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

DAA198DD-AA90-4B0C-BB09-2877FA19CA00

for IOS and Android

Slydog43
                                Participant
                                  @slydog43

update table description version (it says 1.0d)

Can’t wait to try, its was awesome before, thanks

Rajo Joey
                                  Participant
                                    @joey2001

To be sure, did you know that you must first hit one the yellow targets located mid-table to stop the advancing bonus lights, then hit the center target to collect the bonus score value? Otherwise the moving target scores no points.

Oops, I didn’t know that. OK, that declare it. But I’m a man and don’t read instructions and rules. :yahoo:

Then thanks again for the new update and I will try tomorrow and I’m sure, that the target score, if I follow your instructions. :good:

LTA
                                    Participant
                                      @luvthatapex

I played this quite a bit last night on the cab. Excellent job! Its very fun!!!

BorgDog
                                      Participant
                                        @borgdog
                                        MemberContributorvip

@PinPlayer do you plan on adding desktop score reels etc to this?

Onevox
                                        Participant
                                          @rooster

Very nice. Thanks! Love these games with the pop culture trend themes. Makes me want to put on some O’Jays and play.

Onevox

Scooby
                                          Participant
                                            @scooby

I had never heard of this table before. It’s a lot of fun to play.

One question, it looks like you added DOF in a latest version. However I can’t seem to get it working on my cab. I changed the settings at the top of the script, but still no DOF. Any ideas how I can get this working?

Thanks again for sharing your table!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 55 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?