Swords of Fury

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Ben Logan2
    Participant
      @benlogan2

Great one, Sliderpoint. Really like the physics on this one. The Swords of Fury within driving distance from me is setup similarly: bouncy rubbers and steep slope. Fantastic work here. Such a classic table. Totally unique design. Appreciate your masterful work, sir!

drmolitor
      Participant
        @drmolitor

Beautiful update!

My only issue is I found less than smooth play. Quite a bit of ball stutter. Wonder if I’m the only one. Never such issues with any other tables. But it’s possible something else was just happening. I try it again today.

Yes, I’m having the same issue with stutter.  Came here to see if there were any ideas.  I sure hope this isn’t the first sign that my hardware can’t keep up with the new stuff.

Sliderpoint
        Participant
          @sliderpoint
          MemberContributor

Beautiful update!

My only issue is I found less than smooth play. Quite a bit of ball stutter. Wonder if I’m the only one. Never such issues with any other tables. But it’s possible something else was just happening. I try it again today.

Yes, I’m having the same issue with stutter. Came here to see if there were any ideas. I sure hope this isn’t the first sign that my hardware can’t keep up with the new stuff.

I think I might have found the problem.  I accidentally uploaded the table with incorrect table options.  Please adjust these.

As uploaded:
          Annotation 2020-05-23uploaded incorrect

Change to:

Annotation 2020-05-23 193238

That should at least make it better.

-Mike

2 users thanked author for this post.
          drmolitor
          Participant
            @drmolitor

Beautiful update!

Yes, I’m having the same issue with stutter. Came here to see if there were any ideas. I sure hope this isn’t the first sign that my hardware can’t keep up with the new stuff.

I think I might have found the problem. I accidentally uploaded the table with incorrect table options. Please adjust these.

As uploaded:

Change to:

-Mike

Yes, that seems to have done the trick!  It’s also helped me tweak a couple of other tables with similar issues.  Thanks so much.  This is one of my favorite tables and it looks great.

obliojoe
            Participant
              @obliojoe

I am loving this table. I am having one issue where when I get a high score, I have to hold down the flippers to scroll through the letters. I can’t just press the flipper to go through letters one at a time as usual. And the problem is that it is very difficult to get the timing just right because there is a delay before the letters begin scrolling. I’m not sure if I’m describing this very well, but curious to know if anyone else has this issue? Thanks!

obe

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

@obliojoe : I understand your description perfectly. I believe I’ve seen a few games where this happens. Just haven’t spent time in figuring out why this is yet. Might be pinmame only, or maybe it is related to Fast Flips some how ?

obliojoe
                Participant
                  @obliojoe

@obliojoe : I understand your description perfectly. I believe I’ve seen a few games where this happens. Just haven’t spent time in figuring out why this is yet. Might be pinmame only, or maybe it is related to Fast Flips some how ?

Ah, well it is at least good to know that it’s not just me! Thanks so much.

Friffy1
                  Participant
                    @friffy1

I think I might have found the problem. I accidentally uploaded the table with incorrect table options. Please adjust these.

As uploaded:

Change to:

-Mike

Gosh!  So sorry!  I’ve been neglecting this table!  Then I was looking and thought “Why am I still using 1.3?”  Then I remembered.  Okay…  SO!…  I made the changes, but now I’M getting the PINBALL MISSING error!  Weird part is, I restarted the table a few times, and I noticed I can actually see all three balls falling in.  I wait for each one to make their “drop” sound, then I try starting.  No luck.

naeromagus
                    Participant
                      @naeromagus

Did you try deleting the nvram for this tables rom. if i come across strange table behavior that is one the first things i try c

KiwiBri
                      Participant
                        @kiwibri

great update. thank you

Karlor
                        Participant
                          @karlor

Look for the timer called InitTimer (down there by the trough area) try changing that (timer interval) to like 1000 or 1500 just to see if all 3 balls with drop down below like they are supposed to with more time in between each creation.

This worked for me! thanks so much! changed it to 1400.. Im using VR and it must have been doing a similar thing.. now for some SWORDS OF FUN

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Karlor.
                          • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Karlor.
                        Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?