Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Ben Logan2
    Participant
    @benlogan2

Great one, Sliderpoint. Really like the physics on this one. The Swords of Fury within driving distance from me is setup similarly: bouncy rubbers and steep slope. Fantastic work here. Such a classic table. Totally unique design. Appreciate your masterful work, sir!

drmolitor
    Participant
    @drmolitor

Beautiful update!

My only issue is I found less than smooth play. Quite a bit of ball stutter. Wonder if I’m the only one. Never such issues with any other tables. But it’s possible something else was just happening. I try it again today.

Yes, I’m having the same issue with stutter.  Came here to see if there were any ideas.  I sure hope this isn’t the first sign that my hardware can’t keep up with the new stuff.

Sliderpoint
    Participant
    @sliderpoint
    MemberContributor

Beautiful update!

My only issue is I found less than smooth play. Quite a bit of ball stutter. Wonder if I’m the only one. Never such issues with any other tables. But it’s possible something else was just happening. I try it again today.

Yes, I’m having the same issue with stutter. Came here to see if there were any ideas. I sure hope this isn’t the first sign that my hardware can’t keep up with the new stuff.

I think I might have found the problem.  I accidentally uploaded the table with incorrect table options.  Please adjust these.

As uploaded:
    Annotation 2020-05-23uploaded incorrect

Change to:

Annotation 2020-05-23 193238

That should at least make it better.

-Mike

2 users thanked author for this post.
    drmolitor
    Participant
    @drmolitor

Beautiful update!

Yes, I’m having the same issue with stutter. Came here to see if there were any ideas. I sure hope this isn’t the first sign that my hardware can’t keep up with the new stuff.

I think I might have found the problem. I accidentally uploaded the table with incorrect table options. Please adjust these.

As uploaded:

Change to:

-Mike

Yes, that seems to have done the trick!  It’s also helped me tweak a couple of other tables with similar issues.  Thanks so much.  This is one of my favorite tables and it looks great.

obliojoe
    Participant
    @obliojoe

I am loving this table. I am having one issue where when I get a high score, I have to hold down the flippers to scroll through the letters. I can’t just press the flipper to go through letters one at a time as usual. And the problem is that it is very difficult to get the timing just right because there is a delay before the letters begin scrolling. I’m not sure if I’m describing this very well, but curious to know if anyone else has this issue? Thanks!

obe

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

@obliojoe : I understand your description perfectly. I believe I’ve seen a few games where this happens. Just haven’t spent time in figuring out why this is yet. Might be pinmame only, or maybe it is related to Fast Flips some how ?

obliojoe
    Participant
    @obliojoe

@obliojoe : I understand your description perfectly. I believe I’ve seen a few games where this happens. Just haven’t spent time in figuring out why this is yet. Might be pinmame only, or maybe it is related to Fast Flips some how ?

Ah, well it is at least good to know that it’s not just me! Thanks so much.

Friffy1
    Participant
    @friffy1

I think I might have found the problem. I accidentally uploaded the table with incorrect table options. Please adjust these.

As uploaded:

Change to:

-Mike

Gosh!  So sorry!  I’ve been neglecting this table!  Then I was looking and thought “Why am I still using 1.3?”  Then I remembered.  Okay…  SO!…  I made the changes, but now I’M getting the PINBALL MISSING error!  Weird part is, I restarted the table a few times, and I noticed I can actually see all three balls falling in.  I wait for each one to make their “drop” sound, then I try starting.  No luck.

naeromagus
    Participant
    @naeromagus

Did you try deleting the nvram for this tables rom. if i come across strange table behavior that is one the first things i try c

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW