T-ARC (or wheelbar in general) help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tommygavinrocks
    Participant
      @tommygavinrocks

Hello,

I once figured out how to relocate the Popper wheelbar to the bottom of my screen. After a windows crash and reinstall, I have been just living with the wheelbar on the top section of my playfiled. Now with T-ARC (in all its amazing beauty!), the text is upside down because of the top location. The problem being that I built my cab with the TV rotaion at 90 degrees instead of the standard 270. If someone could point me to the right place to rotate my ARC, I’d much appreciate it. I have watched Terry’s and Nailbuster’s videos again, and searched the troubleshooting section, yet I just can’t remeber how I mangaed it last time.

Thank you

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Hello,

I once figured out how to relocate the Popper wheelbar to the bottom of my screen. After a windows crash and reinstall, I have been just living with the wheelbar on the top section of my playfiled. Now with T-ARC (in all its amazing beauty!), the text is upside down because of the top location. The problem being that I built my cab with the TV rotaion at 90 degrees instead of the standard 270. If someone could point me to the right place to rotate my ARC, I’d much appreciate it. I have watched Terry’s and Nailbuster’s videos again, and searched the troubleshooting section, yet I just can’t remeber how I mangaed it last time.

Thank you

Follow the instructions to a T. You would probably just need to install a portrait Theme for your setup….no need to change anything in the Theme. Like the instructions say on the download for the Theme….look at the first post, compare what matches your layout….and get the theme needed for that.

Also…a video walkthrough if needed.

tommygavinrocks
        Participant
          @tommygavinrocks

Thank you Terry.

I think my issue is actually in my original popper setup. My wheelbar was always on the top portion of my playfield. The T-ARC is working pefect, just also at the top of my playfield. I’ve now used the backglass option and I kind of like it there so far.

Your install guides are always appreciated and make it quite painless to try new options.

Thanks again!

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

Thank you Terry.

I think my issue is actually in my original popper setup. My wheelbar was always on the top portion of my playfield. The T-ARC is working pefect, just also at the top of my playfield. I’ve now used the backglass option and I kind of like it there so far.

Your install guides are always appreciated and make it quite painless to try new options.

Thanks again!

If everything was rotated 180, then you needed to have your playfield screen set to Landscape (flipped) in Windows Display settings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?