T Arc theme help

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    lost soul
    Participant
      @lostsoul

hi, im having alittle trouble with my T arc theme install

i feel i messed up a little bit

well the problem is, that i finally got the wheel images and the loading images installed, but

when i load it up, my buttons are still horizontal and they are about an inch or so lower then the arc.

i’m not sure what setting that i neglected to set properly is, any help on pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated

thank you in advanced

lost soul
      Participant
        @lostsoul

Please excuse this thread, it seems the answer was simple and i failed to set the arc number

problem solved

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

hi, im having alittle trouble with my T arc theme install

i feel i messed up a little bit

well the problem is, that i finally got the wheel images and the loading images installed, but

when i load it up, my buttons are still horizontal and they are about an inch or so lower then the arc.

i’m not sure what setting that i neglected to set properly is, any help on pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated

thank you in advanced

Be sure you have the correct theme for your setup. The theme needs to match how your playfield screen is setup in “windows” (landscape / portrait). Also, be sure you have 4K or HD to match your resolution,etc.

Follow the instructions included with the theme download (the text file), and also check EVERY picture included and make sure ALL your settings match exactly to what they show.

lost soul
          Participant
            @lostsoul

hey terry i figured it out but i minus well ask you a question in this thread,

i like the road arc image but theres no transparent loading roads image.

any chance on one being made ?

TerryRed
              @terryred

hey terry i figured it out but i minus well ask you a question in this thread,

i like the road arc image but theres no transparent loading roads image.

any chance on one being made ?

No. :)

I’m far away from home (military training course).

The project files for the ARC images were included, so you can make your own loading videos from that. They are just normal mp4 videos….so you just need to keep “black” section as being the transparent areas…and you may need to brighten the rest of the ARC image.

lost soul
              Participant
                @lostsoul

Thanks Terry hope your training goes well.

MPTech
                Participant
                  @mptech

Please excuse this thread, it seems the answer was simple and i failed to set the arc number

problem solved

Lost Soul, I installed PinUp Popper last weekend and just got it running today, but experiencing the same issue, T-Arc with horizontal buttons.  I don’t recall setting an arc number, but I’m going to go back through the instructions.

Meanwhile, can you elaborate on your solution?

Thank You

Tom
                  Participant
                    @armyaviation
                    MemberContributor

Terry is out on secret assignment making Pup videos for the Canadian military.  They will have the snazziest PowerPoint displays.

i tried that with the us military and they thought I was crazy

TerryRed
                      @terryred

Terry is out on secret assignment making Pup videos for the Canadian military. They will have the snazziest PowerPoint displays.

i tried that with the us military and they thought I was crazy

LOL…. yes the military just LOVES Powerpoint Presentations.

MPTech
                      Participant
                        @mptech

Thanks guys!  I figured it out, I missed a configuration during T-Arc install. It was on Terry’s screenshots and I overlooked it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?