T-ARC Themes for Pinup Popper

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Fade2Gray
    Participant
      @fade2gray

Hi Terry,

I had followed your video tutorial 3 times and have ensured that all of the settings etc have matched with your video and pictures.

For the life of me, l can not get the images to scroll in an arch pattern i.e. they only scroll from right to left.

I have attached a screenshot from my setting and noticed that it display settings for the Arc as demonstrated in your videoCapture

This is the first time that l have installed this on my system i.e. l am not upgrading etc…

Thanks Terry

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

You have settings that are missing, You need to have v1.36  installed Before setting up 1.40
        V1.36
        http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=release_notes

Then this
        V1.40
        http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=upgrade_v14

mpt3k
        Participant
          @spuds

Does anyone have a clue why my wheel images are slightly under where they are supposed to be? I there a setting I can change to fix this?

screenshot

outhere
            @outhere

Go back to the T-ARC Files you download it … You missed a setting In the global settings

Like the post above only you will have a couple more settings

1 user thanked author for this post.
            randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

Did you match settings exactly like the install instructions? They must be exactly like the document says included with download.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

dgrace
              Participant
                @dgrace

The frontend popper will eventually load but not before I get this error repeatedly. I imagine it has something to do with my default media directory? Any feedback is much appreciated. See pic

Nevermind. Wouldn’t let me attach pic. Error says “Cannot open file “G:\Visual PInball\PinUPSystem\PopMedia\Visual PinballX\System\pup_default.png”

TerryRed
                  @terryred
                  MemberContributorModerator

The frontend popper will eventually load but not before I get this error repeatedly. I imagine it has something to do with my default media directory? Any feedback is much appreciated. See pic

Nevermind. Wouldn’t let me attach pic. Error says “Cannot open file “G:\Visual PInball\PinUPSystem\PopMedia\Visual PinballX\System\pup_default.png”

Need more info than that.

Did Popper work before the 1.4 update?

Did you make any changes?

Did you replace the wheelbar image for ALL your Playlists?

Did you use the png’s i provided? Or did you make new ones?

If you made new ones, then try to rotate them i Win 10 image viewer, and then rotate back to convert the image to a proper png format that Popper will use.

dgrace
                  Participant
                    @dgrace

Need more info than that.

Did Popper work before the 1.4 update?

Did you make any changes?

Did you replace the wheelbar image for ALL your Playlists?

Did you use the png’s i provided? Or did you make new ones?

If you made new ones, then try to rotate them i Win 10 image viewer, and then rotate back to convert the image to a proper png format that Popper will use.

I never used popper before the 1.4 update. I installed 1.36 first and then added the update and then used it.  I added the wheel bar for all playlists. I only used the pngs you provided. I’m going to go back and re-watch the videos and go through the steps again.

Update: It was something with one of my media default folders. I went back and reset all of them and now it works fine. Sorry about that. Thank you

outhere
                      @outhere

To add a image it’s the button at the top right

Janos
                      Participant
                        @aradij

Hello guys!

I installed the 1.4 update after 1.36, followed the video and the pictures, but I have some problems.

Sometimes the T-arc wheelbar dissappear after I exit a table.

The seamless PF video playback only works when vpx in not in exclusive fullscreen.

Is it normal?

And I double check every settings but the transparency not working.

When the loading video starts there is 1 sec transparent and then black border around it.

I use the provided wheelbar and loading video and checked everything.

Can somebody help me?

dgrace
                        Participant
                          @dgrace

The pinup install support topic was closed so I thought I’d ask here.  I recently purchased a real DMD (pindmd3) and it’s awesome. I got the real dmd to work with Visual Pinball and most Future Pinball games. FX2 and FX3 were a little tricky but I eventually got it working with them as well using freezy’s dmdext. However, I’m not sure how to integrate it into popper since I have to load the bat before loding FX2 or FX3. For example below were the steps I took to get it working initially with a bat file.

Create a directory on your C drive called DMDExt So C:\dmdext. Copy the freezy 1.71 dll and other files in that directory a swell as the DMDext.exe from the bottom of the 153 thread on freezy’s github.

Then you can create a dmdfx3.bat file by putting the following in notepad and saving as dmdfx3.bat (or dmdfx2.bat for Pinball FX2) to your desktop

cd “c:\dmdext”

dmdext mirror –source=pinballfx3 –no-virtual

Save as dmdfx3.bat or whatever to desktop. You can then double click on the file and it will launch waiting for you to start fx3 etc.. Or you can manually launch through cmd prompt every time by going to cmd from run command
                          then typing

cd dmdext

then

dmdext mirror –source=pinballfx3 –no-virtual

But now, I’m not sure how to load the bat file while in popper to ensure the real dmd is recognized. I tried messing with some of the scripting or trying to add the bat file via a script, but no luck. Even if I load the bat file first and then launch popper, I end up getting a pindmdv3 error message. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

knightrider
                          Participant
                            @knightrdrx

i can’t drag an arc into the wheelbar box and overwrite the pl..nothing happens i don’t get a pop up confirm like you do in the video.  this is my first time installing…nevermind i right clicked and hit paste…so time consuming my god!

TerryRed
                              @terryred

i can’t drag an arc into the wheelbar box and overwrite the pl..nothing happens i don’t get a pop up confirm like you do in the video.  this is my first time installing…nevermind i right clicked and hit paste…so time consuming my god!

You can’t drag and drop from within a zip file…that won’t work. (windows issue) You need to have the file just in a folder before dragging it to the wheelbar rectangle.

If that isn’t working,make sure you don’t have pinupmenusetup.exe set to Run as Admin.

If you think think is time consuming…your more than welcome to name everything manually and copy and paste,etc like all other font-ends need you to do.

TerryRed
                                @terryred

Hello guys!

I installed the 1.4 update after 1.36, followed the video and the pictures, but I have some problems.

Sometimes the T-arc wheelbar dissappear after I exit a table.

The seamless PF video playback only works when vpx in not in exclusive fullscreen.

Is it normal?

And I double check every settings but the transparency not working.

When the loading video starts there is 1 sec transparent and then black border around it.

I use the provided wheelbar and loading video and checked everything.

Can somebody help me?

Seamless video CAN’T work if your are running in Exclusive Fullscreen as it switched your screen mode when vpx starts. If you are running newest Win 10, then “Fullscreen Optimizations” will allow it to work.

With win 7, some people had issues when Aero was enabled,etc…so you may need to see if that is an issue (I run Win 10).

Bottom line is your TV and PC / GPU need to be running in Full RGB 0-255 for transparency to work.

knightrider
                                Participant
                                  @knightrdrx

my tables were way too bright..i saw what popper recording them like..darker..and probably how it should look

then i switched off the day/night mode…much better…just pointing out for anyone else.

nnanard8
                                  Participant
                                    @nnanard8

Hi everybody,

Someone knows how can we have the compagny logo displayed on the T-ARC like this picture :

img_5116

thank you !

TerryRed
                                      @terryred

Hi everybody,

Someone knows how can we have the compagny logo displayed on the T-ARC like this picture :

img_5116

thank you !

You don’t.

That was just a mock-up from long ago. Popper and the themes aren’t setup to display that.

nnanard8
                                      Participant
                                        @nnanard8

Ok I understand, thank you for your amazing work !

dreamtrap
                                        Participant
                                          @dreamtrap

why is my t arc bar distorted?

20190523_060834

it’s also showing up on the bottom of the backglass on the left side. i used the exact settings in (4) Wheel ARC settings HD – Landscape.jpeg custpos: 3,71.875,0,28.125,100

installed 1553209815_T-ARC-Theme-Option-2-PF-Landscape-HD

for hd 1080p

Peter222
                                          Participant
                                            @swietlikowa

I launched this theme (ARC – option 2), everything works great – thank you for your work!
                                            I have only one problem. Sometimes when I run Popper (I can’t find a dependency when) the old theme is loaded (different color, as BAR instead of ARC and shifted – see photo). Restarting Popper helps. Where does this graphic come from? Any cache? I can’t find such an image (Bar – type) anywhere in the PinUp folders.

20190529_112155

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 95 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?