T-ARC Themes for Pinup Popper

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    kaline
    Participant
      @kaline

Thank you so much for making this! It really looks great. I’m having a hard time figuring out how to get that video in the middle in portrait. Any ideas? I went through the step-by-step multiple times, but it’s totally possible I missed something. I d/l’d the portrait HD version. Hopefully this is looking like it should. Thanks again!

IMG_8078

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Thank you so much for making this! It really looks great. I’m having a hard time figuring out how to get that video in the middle in portrait. Any ideas? I went through the step-by-step multiple times, but it’s totally possible I missed something. I d/l’d the portrait HD version. Hopefully this is looking like it should. Thanks again!

IMG_8078

You wouldn’t change your PUP playfield screen settings to rotate…it would stay at default. You would just need to convert to “default” videos, or any others made in landscape to portrait. My converter batch files “should” have something for that. Once you have your Playlist videos and the default videos working correctly, you can record your own in playfiels videos in portrait I’m pretty sure… or just download other videos and also convert them.

Popper’s media server only hosts landscape playfield videos as far as I know.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        kaline
        Participant
          @kaline

Ahh. OK. Yeah, I converted all of the playfield videos to portrait, but assumed since I downloaded the portrait theme, I wouldn’t have to convert any videos there.  Once I find this video I’ll convert it. That conversion tool works great. Thanks again!

Brew
          Participant
            @brew

Thanks Terry! This is really cool!

cdnbum88
            Participant
              @cdnbum88

Looking for some guidance.

I believed I selected the right zip file option for portrait 4k as my playfield is portrait mode.

After completing the setup I have the wheel theme as portrait but my wheels are landscape?

Plus it looks like my screen background is landscape with all the stars, but wheel at bottom is portrait.

Any thoughts on what I must have done wrong or how to troubleshoot?

Thanks

steelpower
              Participant
                @steelpower

Hello, incredible work very showy for this Front-end.

I just did the T-ARC Theme – Option 1 (PF, Landscape, HD) installation.

In principle everything is very good, but I would like to have the loading video that comes by default, when I change it I realize that it is not full screen how can I solve it?

thanks.

TerryRed
                  @terryred

Hello, incredible work very showy for this Front-end.

I just did the T-ARC Theme – Option 1 (PF, Landscape, HD) installation.

In principle everything is very good, but I would like to have the loading video that comes by default, when I change it I realize that it is not full screen how can I solve it?

thanks.

You must choose one size for your loading videos.

If you want matching T-ARC loading videos… then use the included loading videos with the theme and add them to each playlist, including the HOME Playlist

If you want fullscreen loading videos, then use the pup-pack editor and edit the PinupMenu pup-pack, and change the Screen 7 CustomPos to 3,0,0,100,100 and disable Transparent.

Then you must only use fullscreen Loading videos with all your playlists.

steelpower
                  Participant
                    @steelpower

Thanks a lot… :good:

mavritanos
                    Participant
                      @mavritanos

i have the same problem . wheels are under the arc!!!!i have triple chech everything please help me

thank you

mavritanos
                      Participant
                        @mavritanos

i solved my problem!!!! extremelly careful.if you have 1080p monitor choose hd version not 4k!!!!

i thought 4k better graphics!!!! wrong!!!

please edit that to make it clear!!!

thank you for your amazing work and your time that is precious!!!!!

thanks again , :bye:

TerryRed
                          @terryred

i solved my problem!!!! extremelly careful.if you have 1080p monitor choose hd version not 4k!!!!

i thought 4k better graphics!!!! wrong!!!

please edit that to make it clear!!!

thank you for your amazing work and your time that is precious!!!!!

thanks again , :bye:

It was made very clear that you need to choose the correct theme for your playfield screen’s resolution. Otherwise, why would I have bothered to make a HD theme and a 4K theme for every setup.

A 4K theme offers no benefit to a HD screen.

cdnbum88
                          Participant
                            @cdnbum88

Ok, based on many challenges and still some I am sure I changed my PF screen to landscape and I think I have this updated. So started this download process again and believe I followed (like my 3rd time) and this is what I am seeing.

What do you I need to look at to fix? I am sure something stupid on my part.

Also, there are some other cool ones Terry I have see like yours that have videos beneath the arc. When I drag and drop those onto the game loading box they end up being positioned in the top right of my PF for some reason. Any thoughts on that one?

Your help is as always, much appreciated.

TerryRed
                              @terryred

Ok, based on many challenges and still some I am sure I changed my PF screen to landscape and I think I have this updated. So started this download process again and believe I followed (like my 3rd time) and this is what I am seeing.

What do you I need to look at to fix? I am sure something stupid on my part.

Also, there are some other cool ones Terry I have see like yours that have videos beneath the arc. When I drag and drop those onto the game loading box they end up being positioned in the top right of my PF for some reason. Any thoughts on that one?

Your help is as always, much appreciated.

Based on that picture you have NO settings correct and don’t have files copied over.

Each theme comes with install instructions and files that are specific to that theme. Follow the instructions included with the them…and also make sure your settings are the exact same as ALL the settings for each picture. Check EVERY picture and compare to your system to be sure they are the same… and follow what each picture mentions.

cdnbum88
                              Participant
                                @cdnbum88

I have tried to follow these instructions and this is better, but still something seems to be cutting off the top and there is a gap in the bottom. Plus when I had this working in portrait mode just fine, the arc did not disappear after a few seconds, so not sure what that is.

Appreciate your patience in helping me.

TerryRed
                                  @terryred

I have tried to follow these instructions and this is better, but still something seems to be cutting off the top and there is a gap in the bottom. Plus when I had this working in portrait mode just fine, the arc did not disappear after a few seconds, so not sure what that is.

You haven’t copied over the PinupMenu PuP-Pack into PUPVideos folder for this theme.

Also…your playfield video seems to be rotated by 180. Was that something you changed in Popper’s settings or in Windows?

You want your TV physically positioned so that the bottom of the TV is facing the left side (from your playing POV). Then your Windows Taskbar should be also on the left side (from your playing POV).  This is the normal default landscape Windows setup… and will work with Popper, VPX, FP, FX3, etc without a bunch of effort needed to convert media or VPX tables. Tables and media will all just work (once setup correctly for each).

Then if you have installed PuP and Popper from scratch, and not changed anything for rotation… then installing a Landscape Popper theme will look correct when you are done, including the default playfield videos.

cdnbum88
                                  Participant
                                    @cdnbum88

You haven’t copied over the PinupMenu PuP-Pack into PUPVideos folder for this theme.

Also…your playfield video seems to be rotated by 180. Was that something you changed in Popper’s settings or in Windows?

You want your TV physically positioned so that the bottom of the TV is facing the left side (from your playing POV). Then your Windows Taskbar should be also on the left side (from your playing POV). This is the normal default landscape Windows setup… and will work with Popper, VPX, FP, FX3, etc without a bunch of effort needed to convert media or VPX tables. Tables and media will all just work (once setup correctly for each).

Then if you have installed PuP and Popper from scratch, and not changed anything for rotation… then installing a Landscape Popper theme will look correct when you are done, including the default playfield videos.

Dang I missed the copying into Pupvideos, thanks for that.  Yes I rotated in a popper setup since my screen/tables were upside down. I do have my PF screen with the windows bar on the left from my POV. Was not sure why it ended that way, but that was the only way to make it work. Should have I done something different? Flip the TV? Will that cause me grief for future items? Like possibly recording screen, dmd and alike in popper recordings?

I may be having that with these PF loading videos as I cannot get them one full screen, but at least I have them oriented correctly :) small win. haha

Thanks Terry for your insights.

TerryRed
                                      @terryred

You want your TV physically positioned so that the bottom of the TV is facing the left side (from your playing POV). Then your Windows Taskbar should be also on the left side (from your playing POV). This is the normal default landscape Windows setup… and will work with Popper, VPX, FP, FX3, etc without a bunch of effort needed to convert media or VPX tables. Tables and media will all just work (once setup correctly for each).

Dang I missed the copying into Pupvideos, thanks for that. Yes I rotated in a popper setup since my screen/tables were upside down. I do have my PF screen with the windows bar on the left from my POV. Was not sure why it ended that way, but that was the only way to make it work. Should have I done something different? Flip the TV? Will that cause me grief for future items? Like possibly recording screen, dmd and alike in popper recordings?

I may be having that with these PF loading videos as I cannot get them one full screen, but at least I have them oriented correctly :) small win. haha

Thanks Terry for your insights.

This is important for you to get right.

Your TV’s “physical” orientation is the FIRST thing you must do right. Very important!

…and that MUST be so the the “physical bottom” of your TV is on the left from your POV.

THEN… you must have Windows “Display settings” setup correctly so that the taskbar is also on your left. This should be the normal Landscape orientation in Windows Display settings… not flipped or anything else.

If THAT is correct… then PuP settings for displays, Popper Landscape themes, VPX tables should NOT need to changed at all for rotation,etc. They will simply look and work correctly  (except for “some” VPX tables that were setup for Portrait).

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                      cdnbum88
                                      Participant
                                        @cdnbum88

Thank you sir. Yes my TV is positioned as you have noted. (more by luck as my cables are short and the other way would not work well :yahoo:

So I took of the 180 on pinup player register and all still looked good.

I need to mess with these other loading videos and other arc videos to see if I can get those going.

Much appreciate your insight.

TerryRed
                                          @terryred

Thank you sir. Yes my TV is positioned as you have noted. (more by luck as my cables are short and the other way would not work well :yahoo:

I need to mess with these other loading videos and other arc videos to see if I can get those going.

Once you have Popper and the theme looking correct…

…. you can only have ONE size for your loading videos. So its either going to be the T-ARC sized loading videos… or fullscreen.

This theme is setup for TARC Loading videos… but if you want to change your Loading videos to be fullscreen:

• use the PuP-Pack Editor to edit the pinupmenu pup-pack
                                          • change the Loading Screen’s CustomPos to 3,0,0,100,100
                                          • disable the Transparency box
                                          • now you need to install Loading Videos that are fullscreen for ALL your Playlists and for the HOME Playlist
                                          • use Media Manager to either download Loading videos directly… or if you have Loading Videos on your computer then drag and drop them
                                          cdnbum88
                                          Participant
                                            @cdnbum88

Once you have Popper and the theme looking correct…

…. you can only have ONE size for your loading videos. So its either going to be the T-ARC sized loading videos… or fullscreen.

This theme is setup for TARC Loading videos… but if you want to change your Loading videos to be fullscreen:

• use the PuP-Pack Editor to edit the pinupmenu pup-pack
                                            • change the Loading Screen’s CustomPos to 3,0,0,100,100
                                            • disable the Transparency box
                                            • now you need to install Loading Videos that are fullscreen for ALL your Playlists and for the HOME Playlist
                                            • use Media Manager to either download Loading videos directly… or if you have Loading Videos on your computer then drag and drop them

So these loading videos are the ones I am referring to – https://drive.google.com/…/13EZTFVWkrtu2QlV22W5sJYadPAyMQ0z…

I attempted to add them to the loading media manager box on that game (not playlist) and they showed up in the top rightish corner of PF. Plus that music played the same as the theme please wait sounds. So if this can even be done will need to try to turn off that sound please wait…

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 95 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?