T-ARC Transparent Loading Videos – Cool Extras

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/t-arc-transparent-loading-videos-cool-extras/

Time to add some coolness and fun to your Pinup Popper T-ARC experience…with some crazy 24 bit Transparent Videos!

These are some great examples of what you can do with Popper’s ability to play 24 bit videos with transparency enabled. These allow for a seamless and cool transition from Popper to your game (depending in the emulator’s fullscreen settings).

Videos included are:

Bloody Saw

F1 Cars

Fire

Marvel

Matrix

Race Cars

Shark

Stars

Zombies

Each video is available in a format to work in each of the T-ARC themes. This is determined by:

– T-ARC on Playfield or Backglass

– Layout: Landscape or Portrait

– 4K or HD

Requirements:

This theme requires Pinup Popper and Pinup Player installed and updated to 1.4 or higher.

T-ARC Theme, Option 1 or 2

Transparency enabled for the Loading Screen in PinupMenu PuP-Pack

How to use:

Simply use Popper Media Manager to choose your Playlist or Game, then drag and drop your videos to the “Loading” rectangle. Done.

Please DO NOT download all files! Only download what you need for your theme and setup.

I had to upload the 4K Loading Videos individually as they were just too big as one package.

Make your friends jealous with a whole new level of cool with these crazy and cool videos!

Enjoy

TerryRed

11 users thanked author for this post.
      TerryRed
        @terryred

A video demonstration of these T-ARC Transparent Videos can be found here:

Here are some pictures:

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Shadow
        Participant
          @shadowshd

Thanks Terry, I like these cool new themes and features, they bring Popper to a new high level  :good:

Keep up the good work man  ;-)

knightrider
          Participant
            @knightrdrx

Can I add one to the whole list of games or one game at a time .I’m exhausted setting this up and the wife is getting angry

TerryRed
              @terryred

Can I add one to the whole list of games or one game at a time .I’m exhausted setting this up and the wife is getting angry

What’s more exhausting is listening to people complaining about using free software and media…

You can just add it to a Playlist of games, or for each game, your choice.

Get used to spending a lot of time if you get into this hobby. It’ not plug and play and requires a lot of work on your par. This isn’t some Retro-Pie SD Card.

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

I don’t envy you one bit Terry having spent so much time in various areas doing very technical things. Stupid people not even trying to follow the directions that is given, but instead out of laziness just post a question in either forum or FB. I know, and I see by your response that you have the thick skin needed to brush this off. Thank god for that.

BlackPredator72
                Participant
                  @blackpredator72

I thought I have installed it right but I got no transparent loading video’s?

trans_1

trans_2

Must be a tick or something I missed…

TerryRed
                    @terryred

trans_1

trans_2

Your PC’s GPU driver settings, and your TV’s settings need to be setup correctly to allow for Full RGB colour (0-255), otherwise the Transparent Videos won’t work.

newtopinball78
                    Participant
                      @newtopinball78

Thank you Terry these look absolutely amazing….thanks for your hard work….The zombie one is so awesome with the walking dead!!!

portyman
                      Participant
                        @portyman

These are awesome. Is there a template for these so I could try to create a few to share? What software are you using to create them. Thanks

TerryRed
                          @terryred

These are awesome. Is there a template for these so I could try to create a few to share? What software are you using to create them. Thanks

The project file for the original T-ARC image is what you need. It comes with the T-ARC theme.

Beyond that, you use that T-ARC image, or layers from the project to create multiple image layers…..and just use your favorite Video Editor. The main thing is you need to be sure the video size is the same as the T-ARC image, and you need to remember that any part of the video that is black will be transparent.

BlackPredator72
                          Participant
                            @blackpredator72

trans_1

trans_2

Your PC’s GPU driver settings, and your TV’s settings need to be setup correctly to allow for Full RGB colour (0-255), otherwise the Transparent Videos won’t work.

I already followed your tutorial about setting this up but maybe after some Nvidia driver updates the settings returned to original value?

Strange because I always choose when updating keep settings.

But indeed it was this setting that was wrong:

2019-06-07_1851

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            TerryRed
                              @terryred

trans_1

trans_2

I already followed your tutorial about setting this up but maybe after some Nvidia driver updates the settings returned to original value?

Strange because I always choose when updating keep settings.

But indeed it was this setting that was wrong:

2019-06-07_1851

That isn’t the only setting you need to change. You also have to make sure this is set correctly.

(6) GPU Driver_Resolution_RGB_FULL

After both of those settings are done for ALL screens…. if it’s still not working, your TV may not be properly running in Full RGB. If it’s a 4K TV, sometimes you need to have “UHD True/Full Colour” enabled (the wording may be different) to allow for full RGB colour to work.

If you have all the settings correct according to the pictures included with the theme, then the issue is between your GPU driver or screen. It’s not a Popper problem.

BlackPredator72
                              Participant
                                @blackpredator72

Thnx. After the 0-255 settings is was already working. The 2nd settings you showed me was already there.

But now I know what to check after a Nvidia update.

Bartels1980
                                Participant
                                  @bartels1980

Wow! These are amazing. Nice job sir.

Unfortunetaly experiencing some trouble with vpx at the moment. It suddenly shows loading / splash screens and loading table on top of playfield media. Looks great loading Jaws / Walking Dead for example on Future Pinball  :good:

Soxbrother
                                  Participant
                                    @soxbrother

Is it easy to have a different loading video for each table ?

Thanks in advance.

outhere
                                      @outhere
                                      MemberContributorvipModerator

Thanks in advance.

YES

Soxbrother
                                      Participant
                                        @soxbrother

Thanks in advance.

YES

Good to know it’s possible, now the question is, how ?

I’m guessing something like, loading video for each table in the “loading” folder and named as the table ?

Or wait it’s probably with the media manager, right ?

Thanks in advance.

Update : Silly me, I thought I had to do something special,

turns out all I needed to do was going to the media manager and drag my video to the tables “loading” section.

I’m new to the program, don’t blame me :wacko:

If you want to see my loading video for Back To The Future, go here

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have tons of loading videos to make :mail: ;-)

matlo74
                                        Participant
                                          @matlo74

Hello

Suddenly Tarc is not transparent anymore. I had a nvidia driver update and I checked every parameters. Everything is correct and corresponds to what should be done.

I don’t see what has changed in my config. If you have any idea that would help…

thanks

Matt

cdnbum88
                                          Participant
                                            @cdnbum88

@ Terry – is there a way for a particular emulator to not to have T ARC play? Or be trans parent?

Also, is popper/player smart enough or is there a way to if there is a T ARC present (select from media manager and filed) to load, but if there is not, than to be transparent and not load T ARC?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?