T-BAR Themes for Pinup Popper

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    CyborgCNC
    Participant
      @cyborgcnc

BINGO!! Thank you Terry!  All I really had to do is to play with the Margin in pixels, and a little fine tuning with the Arc.  I was able to make it line up.

Resizing it in Phtoshop also helped, but that was the last piece I was missing, to making this line up as it should.  Rotating the videos 90 Degrees (and transcoding as needed) makes everything line up very nicely now!  VERY NICE front end…going away from pinball-X…

Thanks again!

DrRisk
      Participant
        @drrisk

First off I want to say thanks for your work on this…So amazing @terryred

I’m very new to all of this so I’m likely just missing something but I’ve been tinkering around with the front end for several days and have everything squared away with one exception.

I’ve been looking all over and I can’t seem to find the right setting.  The icons in my bar are really small.  I tried messing around a bit with the settings in the wheelbar configuration setup but I couldn’t really find any documentation on which item changes what so it’s been pretty hit or miss.

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

Each theme has full instructions, and you also need to follow EVERY picture included as part of the instructions.

Make ALL your settings the same as the included pictures…and you must also follow any instructions on those pictures.

The Game/Wheel Toolbar menu has settings you need to set the same…but you also must “Reset Thumbs”.

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

How to Install a Popper theme

Thanks to Nailbuster, there is a new easy way to install themes. This is now the recommended method!

“Easy Theme Installer”

Goto this link at the PuP wiki, and follow the instructions there to both download and install a new Popper theme the easy way.

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=popper_themes

I’ve added this to each of the Popper theme’s Install Instructions.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?