Table Audio Not Working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    starwyvern
    Participant
      @starwyvern

So I recently started with Pinball Y and have a few tables up and running correctly in it. I have a few with Table Audio. Just an MP3 of a song, named exactly how the other media files are etc. They all work except for one. It says unable to play table audio – rendering. Something slightly longer, but that is the gist. When I go to launch the table, it pops up the Admin message and closes instantly without letting me click up to allow. The table doesn’t run. However it worked a few hours earlier. I am not sure what happened. I even deleted the Settings and started over on the table, reimporting, renaming etc. It still wont play the audio or load the table. It does play in VPX perfectly. Any thoughts? Thanks!

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

You shouldnt need anything set to “run as admin” and if you do you may get those permission errors. Setup everything normal and try it without the run as admin option. Including b2s server, vp.exe, pinmame and frontend all set normal

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
        starwyvern
        Participant
          @starwyvern

randr,

Thank you that fixed the Admin issue of popping up. The table audio issue is still happening though. Only for that table. It has the rendering audio error popping up. It loads the table to play perfect now though. Is there a Discord server specifically for Pinball Y? Or is this the only place with a forum devoted to it? I really like this frontend. Thanks!

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

best place for info is here: http://mjrnet.org/pinscape/PinballY.php
            Best forum for support is VPF think thread is “call for testing” MJR has a support thread there and he is very active in supporting people.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?