Table Volumes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Diguelo
    Participant
      @diguelo

Ive noticed on a few of the tables that the vocal / musical interaction is very quiet compared to the actual table noises / bumpers/ kickers etc.

Is this normal to released tables to be reset by the player and how can the volume levels be altered?

The audio options in the editor provide a lot of variation for speaker systems, but as a user with Stereo output it sounds like the wrong channels have been used and the output is cross talk. Both sliders are over to the right side, which I suspect is supposed to be maximum.

Please give your thoughts /fixes

Editor 10.6.0 exe package installed.

Silver ball go that way, as eyes went this way, GAME OVER !!

flstclasic
      Participant
        @flstclasic
        Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

Good answers from @flstclasic – then in addition, you can often change the volume for each chip via the tilde procedure. And on top of that, you’ve got Equalizer APO. Simple filters like pre amplification.

Diguelo
          Participant
            @diguelo

Didnt know they existed, but I will investigate, still getting used to the editor and things associated with it. So each noise in a table is its own soundtrack that can be modified and edited or do they have to be replaced wholesale with the updated track?

Thanks for the post links, they are really appreciated.

Diguelo
            Participant
              @diguelo

Many thanks for the information guys,

Routine followed:

1. Open the Table door (END)
              2. Press 9 to access the volume controls then turn it up using 9 reduce using 8. (Mine was set to 14 for some reason, now on 30 and perfect)
              3. Exit the game and save the table in the editor.
              4. All done, enjoy.

Ive done this with other tables Ive got and they all work great.

Many Thanks once more for your info. I apologise for the late replies work gets in the way of Table Time.

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

And, before you come back – having tables that has too loud sound, but, you can’t find a way to lower it via the rom. Try pressing F12 and put in a negative number between 0 and -32. Many of the old Stern and Playmatic has been given -6 as a value on my cab. (complete restart of the table needed)

Diguelo
                Participant
                  @diguelo

Sweet

Theres a few ways of changing the volumes I have found not just open door etc. all information is good information. Currently Ive got a few ideas and bags of info to try making my own little piece of history.

Im working on a common interface for volume setups thats going to work on all tables. Ive got the code for Vis Pin thats helping me work through a few problems. That and downloading all the tables I can find has got me making a specific partition on one my hard drives, vpin is as addictive as the real ones.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?