Tales from the Crypt (Data East 1993)

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Bladeof
    Participant
      @bladeof

32A, thanks for this latest update (Nov 4) and your previous response, I don’t know if it was addressed on the update, I downloaded and I’m still getting the ball stuck on the wire ramp after making the right side ramp shot.

32assassin
      Participant
        @32assassin

I tested that by moving the captive ball kicker to Ramp40  and the ball made it all the way to the end of the ramp

you can select (hold down the shift button)  the wall that is circled and lower the height by 10

if its still getting stuck select the ramp (red arrow) and set the physical wall height to 60

I set the wall height and the ramp height to 60 for the next updated

edit

I deleted  the physical ramp and got an error on line

291   RipStones(lastpos).IsDropped = True

I thought the rip stones might of been moving the ramp but I checked the code and their was nothing that would map Ramp15 to the RipStones

not sure why but then I noticed the name Ramp15 witch should be the name of my right rail ramp,  I changed the name for both ramps.

if anyone sees the right rail moving let me know.

new version is up this time the table was checked during actual game play and the ball was making it to the end of the ramp.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
        https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Attachments:
        Skitso
        Participant
          @skitso

Thanks for great table 32assassin! A bit of nit picking: The middle red led lamp is positioned wrong in z-axis (way too high) and it’s wires go nowhere.

STAT
          Participant
            @stefanaustria
            MemberContributor

Update again, thanks for that :good:

32assassin
            Participant
              @32assassin

I was going to wait to see if their where more bugs found but

file has been updated

LED height adjusted

I extended the wire on the LED primitives mounts and are now pointing down.

Tomb primitive did not have the texture applied

4 users thanked author for this post.
              robertms
              Participant
                @mophead

If you haven’t tried TFTC with PinSound, this mix ROCKS: http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/150-tftc-metal/

32assassin
                Participant
                  @32assassin

given  that their where no bug reported we now have version 0.9

new with this version

the PF image  apron and tomb texture have been undated by Skitso

I did not like how the plunger LED looked so, I updated the light settings.

3 users thanked author for this post.
                  Skitso
                  Participant
                    @skitso

If you look close enough, you’ll probably notice that my PF and apron retexures are not pixel perfect recreations from the original. My goal was mainly to make the soft and compressed texts more sharp and readable. The apron font is not correct and PF texts are made freehanded.

Hopefully the end result is acceptable for all the purists out there… :unsure:

Arngrim
                    Participant
                      @arngrim
                      DOF MinisterMember

thanks for the vpx update 32, graphics are more like it should be, for the physics, it needs a lot more work, on the flippers, on the ramp lanes, i wish clark kent put his touch in it :)

senseless
                      Participant
                        @senseless

Thanks 32 for the rebuild of this classic DE table, it’s great. Love to play it with the pinsound pack for this one :).

Jeremy
                        Participant
                          @malachi666

Hey Guys, I know this is an older table and what not, but is there anyway to remove the screen shake effect when the ball hits the bumpers?  I find it makes me a bit motion sick.  I play it on desk top mode and when the bumpers or the ramps are hit it shakes the screen.

32assassin
                          Participant
                            @32assassin

that is a fake shaker motor  for DT and non DOF users

it  only shakes when the shaker motor solenoid is enabled,  not when the bumpers are hit

if you have DOF and a shaker motor  or don’t want the fake shake

remove (comment out)  the ShakerMotor.Enabled = 1  and ShakerMotor.Enabled = 0

line 98

Sub SolShake(enabled)
                            If enabled Then
                            ShakerMotor.Enabled = 1
                            playsound SoundFX(“quake”,DOFContactors)
                            Else
                            ShakerMotor.Enabled = 0
                            End If
                            End Sub

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?