This topic contains 233 replies, has 120 voices, and was last updated by  Cordsl 6 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 234 total)
  • Author
     Axilla 
    Participant

I’ve been following this build since you first posted.  I absolutely can’t wait to load this onto the cab!  How am I supposed to get any work done for the rest of the day now?!  :yahoo:

cyberpez 
    Participant

I did not see this coming so quick.  I had seen it pop up on my phone and just assumed it was some sort of backglass or wheel image  :whistle:

Can’t wait to give this a try!!!!  I already know its great!!!!!

dinodino 
    Participant

Was really looking forward to this one… amazing!  Thanks for all the hard work!   :yahoo:

Meek424424 
    Participant

Thank you for this beautiful table. This one looks amazing and I can’t wait to knock the silver ball around on it. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we appreciate your hard work and contributions to this great hobby. Wow, this one looks truly special. :)

themotherbrain 
    Participant

Thank you! I’ve been waiting for this one! I cant wait to try it out later

Hankhunter 
    Participant

Thank you!! :yahoo:

Never seen or played anything virtual with this kind of feel and graphics, just like the real thing! Amazing! Weekend saved  B-)

marie 
    Participant

WoW. Was Nice seeing this one coming alibe!

BIG thanks!!!

Now om holiday, have to wait 2 more weeks before trying your beauty!

I know what I will be doing when I come home

makmak 
    Participant

Thanks so much, and thanks for releasing it on a friday ;-))) !!!

Cant wait to get stoked… :yahoo:

kcpinhead 
    Participant

Youre an artist flubber, someone pick my jaw up off the ground.

thrillseeker 
    Participant

thanks a million….this is insane!!!*takes a deep bow*

Malinas 
    Participant

This might be one of the best things that happened to VP!  :rose:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

DGPG35 
    Participant

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

:good:

THANK YOU !

It’s absolutely stunning !

I need to tweak the gamma as it appears a little washed on my 4k PF ( anyone else ? ).

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  DGPG35.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  DGPG35.
     Capp 
    Participant

awesome work guys,   well done   :good:

bassgeige 
    Participant

I just played a few games. One question remains unclear, is the left and right cage a bit slower than in other versions preventing the pinball to use the outlane out? (They work in test mode, but I think they are maybe not activated as fast as I would expect them to be?)

Another joyful day! Thank you very much to everyone involved to write the history of visual pinball to another highlight!

:yahoo:

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

Damn I’m at work….

Simply stunning….jaw dropping…a literal masterpiece, and an amazing achievement.

@flupper

Your sheer dedication and passion for this is an amazing site to behold.

Thank you so much for this wonderful gift to the community. Being to see this table in my cabinet will be amazing in 4K. Being able to play it in my own home will be a privilege.

Thank you so much!

slippifishi 
    Participant

Thank you so much, my favourite table!  :good:

naeromagus 
    Participant

Oh my gosh. I can’t believe the day is finally here. A fully working beautiful totan build. Of course I’m @ work now. But it might just be an early day haha. Thank you so much flupper!!  :good:

Skyrider 
    Participant

Thank you so much for this beauty! A truly amazing piece of art! :good:

pcx 
    Participant

this looks amazing, thank u very much

rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMembervip

I just played a few games. One question remains unclear, is the left and right cage a bit slower than in other versions preventing the pinball to use the outlane out? (They work in test mode, but I think they are maybe not activated as fast as I would expect them to be?)

Another joyful day! Thank you very much to everyone involved to write the history of visual pinball to another highlight!

:yahoo:

The cages should not be slower than other versions. It’s all driven by triggers and vpinmame.
    The table plays a bit faster than other versions so it may seem slower.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 234 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account