Tales of the Arabian Nights 4K

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 284 total)
  • Author
    JLLL
    Participant
      @jlouloulou

Whoaaaaa!! This is the best table ever made for VPX!!!

What a beautifull table!!

I wait for table with new nfozzy physics and…. Yipikayé! Physics are awesome! Before your version, I don’t like this table… But now… I play and replay it!!!

Great Job to all, Thanks for your work and keep making table like this as you can.

Now i have a dream… You make Fish Tales like this ! :yahoo:   :mail:

bassgeige
      Participant
        @bassgeige

I just played a few games. One question remains unclear, is the left and right cage a bit slower than in other versions preventing the pinball to use the outlane out? (They work in test mode, but I think they are maybe not activated as fast as I would expect them to be?)

Another joyful day! Thank you very much to everyone involved to write the history of visual pinball to another highlight!

:yahoo:

The cages should not be slower than other versions. It’s all driven by triggers and vpinmame.
        The table plays a bit faster than other versions so it may seem slower.

It is for me from the real pinball not 100% exactly clear where the sensor is placed but maybe I had only a bit unluck with my three first games as it does also occur with other TOTAN.

Nothing to worry about, just an info from me to maybe reach some tiny little bit more, what is already within the actual and seen perfection included in this table nearly impossible to improve! You all created another masterpiece. :-)

ragbuster
        Participant
          @ragbuster

Thanks for all your hard work on this table, looks great.

How is blender used to improve the gfx?

Flupper
          Participant
            @philippe

Thanks for all your hard work on this table, looks great.

How is blender used to improve the gfx?

You can read what I did in blender for totan in this thread:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=40894

vogliadicane
            Participant
              @vogliadicane

Could write so much but I keep it short for now, because I want to play!

This was obviously the perfect synergy of ALL involved! No words, it is breathtaking.

:good: :yahoo:   :rose:   :heart:

JR
              Participant
                @jfr1

Uh……quoting Boromir from LOTR – – “What is this new devilry?”  I think this just broke my work laptop and will probably break my cab tonight but at least I’ll be able to look at this amazing piece of art.  Thanks so much Flupper, Rothbauerw and all involved.  Wow.

Numiah
                Participant
                  @numiah

Am I allowed to say f*ck?
                  Holy f*ck sh*t !
                  Things got real af!

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

DGPG35
                  Participant
                    @dgpg35

Gamma seems a little off for me, it washes out here and there.

What would be a proper tweak without messing with the amazing lighting?

Thanks again, this table is incredible (been playing it for over an hour).  :good:

Flupper
                    Participant
                      @philippe

Thanks again, this table is incredible (been playing it for over an hour).  :good:

You can create your own LUT if you follow these instructions:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=40894&page=15#entry432876

Please post your LUT (if you are happy with it) in the thread, I can add it to a 1.1 version.

Flupper
                      Participant
                        @philippe

And of course use the right magna save button if you want to test different LUT’s which are already in the table.

xenonph
                        Participant
                          @xenonph
                          MemberContributor

Spectacular!!!

Thanks JPSalas, Clark Kent, Randr, Arngrim, Knorr, nFozzy, G5K, Rothbauerw, Flupper, VP Devs, and anyone else who may have had an unseen helping hand in this masterpiece!!

I have always loved this tables sounds and gameplay, but have never played a real table version!!

This has to qualify as real as it can get, without being in physical form!!

Great job!!! Preserved for all time!!!

Exciting times in the pinball community!!

Your work is appreciated!!!

Carry on.

kust
                          Participant
                            @kust

Many thanks  and congrats for your nice work  and really good idea for the ambiance mode choice !!! cant wait for your next 4k table  :good:   :good:

the_greeze
                            Participant
                              @thegreeze

Amazing! Thank you!  :yes:   :yahoo:

joshyjosh00
                              Participant
                                @joshyjosh00

<span style=”font-size: 18pt;”>To everyone who put this together on every ones elses behalf. I thank you and very well done.</span>  :good:

eMBee
                                Participant
                                  @embee

Thank you Flupper and Team for your fantastic work!  :good:
                                  I’m still on holiday, so a bit sad i can’t play it right away… I can’t wait to play this!!!

Thanks (Dank je).

Watacaractr
                                  Participant
                                    @watacaractr

Flupper and crew do it again. I vote for Flupper to re-create every table from now on. Who’s with me? (j/k) Awesome job, as usual. Thanks to everyone involved.  :good:

David
                                    Participant
                                      @zedrummer

That’s a masterpiece, thank you so much!

I just don’t have the game sounds. I use the rom you propose, I pump up the volume with “End” and “9”, but it doesn’t change. The same rom sounds with a previous version of the table.

Teahaus
                                      Participant
                                        @teahaus

Incredible……..this will make many in the hobby hop on the 4K bandwagon.  Thanks to all involved.  Totally addictive, not just playing the table but just looking at everything on the playfield.   :good:

DGPG35
                                        Participant
                                          @dgpg35

And of course use the right magna save button if you want to test different LUT’s which are already in the table.

I went in the script and tried each LUT, using the LMagna/PageUp didn’t do anything for me.  :unsure:

#9 definitely looks best on my 4K/60hz PF.

Playing at a rock solid 120 fps to reduce flipper lag (i7 / rtx 2060).

The LUT with the blue/green was something to behold, my cab was making the whole room glow.  :yes:

I have to say it again… INCREDIBLE, STUNNING and of course THANK YOU to all involved (we are so very fortunate to have you all involved in this hobby) !!!

:good:

Zedonius
                                          Participant
                                            @zedonius

3 letters OMG

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 284 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?