Tales of the Arabian Nights 4K

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 284 total)
  • Author
    blackvulcan3
    Participant
      @blackvulcan3

Ok, Ive fought my 4k upgrade for too long now. this is crazy good. Thanks team, awesome work

Wotto
      Participant
        @wotto

BEAUTIFUL table  :yahoo:

My flippers dont work however ?

Tested my other games in case my VP / PC , but they all work fine from keybard and my cab flipper buttons

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

@wotto : Make sure that you are up to date with everything and doesn’t have any stray vbs scripts. This table needs everything to be up to date with beta stuff.

JR
          Participant
            @jfr1

Is that a record for how quickly 5 pages on this forum got populated?     about to load on cab if only to look at.  fingers crossed

frogdogjd
            Participant
              @frogdogjd

Thank you Flupper for the incredible gift!

JR
              Participant
                @jfr1

20190816_215346

Really?  An i5 with a GT 710 is able to run this in enjoyable fashion.  How is that possible?   – – because of all the help this site/community provides!  I may be up all night.

arconovum
                Participant
                  @nicholaschristopher
                  MemberContributor

5 pages of wow’s, do I really need to say more.. just ditto last 5 pages.

SmooveJY
                  Participant
                    @smoovejy

This point has already been made, but this is an amazing table.  A real display piece to show off the type of realism that can be accomplished.  Thanks to everyone involved, and congratulations on a tremendous creation.

Bullwinkle55
                    Participant
                      @bullwinkle55

Thank you seems just not enough for this stunning work. what a collaboration of talent to create this fantastic table.

It’s like opening a treasure chest of gleaming jewels.  Well done Flupper and team.

Wotto
                      Participant
                        @wotto

Wotto
                        Participant
                          @wotto

Sorry @thalamus – stray vbs scripts ??

naeromagus
                          Participant
                            @naeromagus

@Wotto these scripts are used to run the tables in vpx, they should be in the scripts folder in your vp directory . Not in the tables folder. what ver of vpx6 beta are you running? If anything just download the latest vpbeta from here it is under downloads and copy and past to your visual pinball folder. I’m on ‘3751 I’ve had no issues what soever running any table

newtopinball78
                            Participant
                              @newtopinball78

Simply amazing!!! Don’t forget to hit that 5 star rating  :good:

Mike DA Spike
                              Participant
                                @mikedaspike

Wow, finally have time to get it one my cab. one word : WOW !  :good:
                                It runs very smooth on 4k on my cab.

I’m not a visual artist, but just a regular IT guy, but is it possible to change the flippers to the original colors ?
                                Thats the only minor thing I don’t like, but that is just my opinion.
                                I thought it was “just” changing the image in image manager, but not that easy. Any one has a short description how I can change it ?

but again : Great work guys ! For all the folks who worked on this great table !

Wotto
                                Participant
                                  @wotto

@Wotto these scripts are used to run the tables in vpx, they should be in the scripts folder in your vp directory . Not in the tables folder. what ver of vpx6 beta are you running? If anything just download the latest vpbeta from here it is under downloads and copy and past to your visual pinball folder. I’m on ‘3751 I’ve had no issues what soever running any table

@naeromagus
                                  – thanks.

I downloaded 3751 as I was on the one prior -no difference.

I do understand what VBS scripts are, I just wasnt sure what @Thalamus meant by ‘stray scripts’.

All my VBS scripts are sitting in the Scripts folder.

Next ???

:wacko: :wacko:   :wacko:

naeromagus
                                  Participant
                                    @naeromagus

stray scripts as in,  anywhere other than the scripts folder  ( also when you updated to the latest vpx beta) you made sure to also update the scripts in the folder?. Hmm so you are sure no scripts are in the tables folder? Latest beta of sam build pinmame? this is all i got. let me know

hoop22
                                    Participant
                                      @hoop22

Stunning table.  Thanks Flupper and everyone who contributed.

Oldschool4
                                      Participant
                                        @oldschool4

Thankyou  Flupper, Rothbauerw  and other contributers, thankyou for sharing Awesome. :good:

Thomas H.
                                        Participant
                                          @gigagamesguy

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Wotto
                                          Participant
                                            @wotto

stray scripts as in,  anywhere other than the scripts folder  ( also when you updated to the latest vpx beta) you made sure to also update the scripts in the folder?. Hmm so you are sure no scripts are in the tables folder? Latest beta of sam build pinmame? this is all i got. let me know

@naeromagus

All correct – game loads – looks great, can add credits, start game . plunge a ball – – – – and no flippers.

And no sound.

:cry: :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 284 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?