This topic contains 157 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  STAT 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 158 total)
  • Author
     Draifet 
    Participant

Color DMD Beta released at VPUniverse, it looks amazing.

By the way, I want to ask u, what b2s backglass are u using with this table? I downloaded one that makes the table unplayable, then I downloaded another one that works, but the image is a little too blurry.

Les Thompson 
    Participant

Ok guys I have a problem on this table, it has to do with DOF and Force Feedback. I have all the latest files and everything works great except this table. I was running the old PM5 table and that one does not do what this one is doing. Also it is doing this to 3 different cab builds.

When I hit the genie it will trigger a contact that will continue to click until the ball drains, then it resets and is fine until I hit the Genie again. Also have the magic carpet ramp fire a  pop bumper contact for about 3 to 4 seconds then it will stop.

DOF automatically updates and is current and as I said I can fire up the VP9 or the PM5 tables and they Use DOF just fine.

Looking for some help for this most awesome table.

Thanks.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Color DMD Beta released at VPUniverse, it looks amazing.

By the way, I want to ask u, what b2s backglass are u using with this table? I downloaded one that makes the table unplayable, then I downloaded another one that works, but the image is a little too blurry.

In general I do this. Look for a db2s by Wildman. If it exists, it very often sticks – over and done with. Some exceptions of course, STAT, Bassgeige, Lighthouse and of course Hauntsfreak is in the collection as well. For this I expect it is a Wildman release.

And yes. I agree. That color dmd is absolutely as good as it can get.

Thalamus 

Ok guys I have a problem on this table, it has to do with DOF and Force Feedback. I have all the latest files and everything works great except this table. I was running the old PM5 table and that one does not do what this one is doing. Also it is doing this to 3 different cab builds.

When I hit the genie it will trigger a contact that will continue to click until the ball drains, then it resets and is fine until I hit the Genie again. Also have the magic carpet ramp fire a pop bumper contact for about 3 to 4 seconds then it will stop.

DOF automatically updates and is current and as I said I can fire up the VP9 or the PM5 tables and they Use DOF just fine.

Looking for some help for this most awesome table.

Thanks.

Try to change useSolenoid=1 in the table script. Does that change anything for you ?

Les Thompson 
    Participant

No Sir that does not fix the problem, but It seems I was mistaken on where it was happening …. the left outside loop triggers the repeating contactor until the ball drains and the loop is hit again. The Magic Carpet left ramp triggers the 3 to 4 seconds of double contactor firing  ….  I will try to get a video taken and put it on Dropbox later tonight.

Edit … The outside diverter is causing the repeating contactor when it is open to the inside loop.

UpJumpTheBoogie 
    Participant

This looks amazing. All works for me but the flippers. Did I miss something? Can’t wait to play!

Skitso 
    Participant

You probably need to update your VPX if your flippers aren’t working.

Anthony 
    Participant

How do i rotate the DMD?  I have this table in another version and DMD displays correctly.

Thank you

Thalamus 

Are we talking about running it in desktop mode of with backglass ? Asking questions, it really helps being a bit more specific.

Anthony 
    Participant

No I run a 3 screen cabinet.  Sorry I didnt think to mention that.  My DMD is displaying vertically inside the horizontal display.

Blacksad 
    Participant

Thanks for this very cool detail mod, :good:

I built a new B2s for this table :

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tales-of-the-arabian-nights-williams-1996-totan-2-3-screens-directb2s-db2s/#bbpress

(this is just an horrible .gif to show the flashers) :

totan

Happy new year

Skitso 
    Participant

While we all wait for the Flupper’s masterpiece, here’s a small update on my mod.

Updated to 1.3

• Fixed ramp separator being inside the spiral ramp (thx Draifet!)
    • Fixed popping sound distortion on the lower right ramp rolling SFX
    • Few minor material improvements (also thanks Draifet)
    • Polished wire ramp connection on the lower right part of the table
    • Wire ramp is now bronze
    • Greatly improved inserts lighting.
    7 users thanked author for this post.
     Skitso 
    Participant

Whoops, uploaded a wrong file. Please download the correct one now.  :wacko:

Additional fixes:

• Improved play field image (fixed muddy “shoot again”, “Sinbad” and “Cyclops” inserts
    • Fixed insert light fade speeds (were too slow)
    6 users thanked author for this post.
     Bob Albright 
    Participant

Love Totan. Thanks Skitso

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Pinbolt 
    Participant

Thank you so much Skitso.

Thalamus 

When you look at where this table came from. You’ve done a really good job Skitso.

Draifet 
    Participant

Thanks for the update Skitso.

A question, I have a problem with the external DMD only on this table, if I change the regedit value to dmd_height 162 (my default), after the first game it always reverts to 259, anyone know how to fix this?   :wacko:

Joey2001 
    Participant

Beautiful table. Thanks for the update.

Skyrider 
    Participant

Thank you very much for this update! :-)

Dazz 
    Participant

This version looks great and even better with the ROM colorization. Is there an easy way to remove the side rails from appearing?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 158 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account