Tarcisio’s Theme – Coloured Popper Videos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tarcisios-theme-coloured-popper-videos/

Coloured Videos for Tarcisio’s Theme for Pinup Popper!

Now you can have the Playfield, Loading, and Backglass videos for Tarcisio’s Theme with 8 colours to choose from! (including a rainbow version that cycles colours) You can choose your own colour for the Popper default, or you can have a different colour for each Emulator, or a different one for each game!

First you need to have Tarcisio’s Theme installed:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tarcisios-theme/

Installation:

Extract the archive to a temporary folder first.

Adding Media for custom Themes:

If you want to update your “Popper” default videos, then you need to copy the new media to your “PoPMedia Default System” folder.

If you want to have your own “Emulator” default videos, then you need to copy the new videos to your “PoPMedia Emulator System” folder.

Playlist media only plays when the Playlist is “highlighted” (except for the wheelbar). This includes media for sub-playlists. There are no Loading videos for a Playlist. You can use Media Manager to drag and drop Playfield and Backglass videos to your Playlists.

Each and every Table however can have their own media for everything. You can use Media Manager to drag and drop all media for your Games.

Don’t forget that the HOME LIST can also have its own default media.

3K and 2K:

I have not included videos for 3K and 2K as this many videos takes up a lot of space. If you wish to use any of the Coloured Videos in those resolutions… then download the 4K versions, and use my FFMPEG scripts to convert any video you want to 4K, 3K, 2K, and HD. Download that here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/terryreds-ffmpeg-video-converter-scripts/

Coloured Popper System Wheels:

You now have the choice to use 8 different colours for all of the Popper System Wheels. Choose a single colour, or mix it up. The choice is now yours! These can be downloaded here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tarcisios-theme-coloured-popper-wheels/

Coloured Wheelbars:

Now you can have the Wheelbar for Tarcisio’s Theme any way you want it! With 8 colours and multiple resolutions to choose from, or you make your own! You can choose your own colour for the Popper default, or you can have a different colour for each Playlist! Download them here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tarcisios-theme-coloured-wheelbars/

NOTE: Make sure you only select and download the files you need, as all files combined into one download can be very large!

Thank you to Tarcisio Caleiro for creating such a beautiful Theme for Pinup Popper, and for allowing these coloured videos and more to be shared with everyone.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      TerryRed
        @terryred

Mark70
        Participant
          @mark70

Thanks Tarcisio and Terry, it looks awesome! :good:

And also thanks again Nailbuster for making it possible!

dondi
          Participant
            @dondi

Is this compatible with the T-Arc theme? Was particularly concerned with the Loading Videos folder. Have a feeling these are not needed as I already (as per Terry’s vids & tutorial) installed the T-Arc theme and the animated loading vid overlay for playlists. Just want to make sure I am proceeding correctly as I am currently in the thick of configuring Popper. Next up is Terry’s playlist media vids (much of the default MP4s are static–would like to get a little motion in the background for BG, Topper, etc.)
            Thanks again!!

TerryRed
              @terryred

Is this compatible with the T-Arc theme? Was particularly concerned with the Loading Videos folder. Have a feeling these are not needed as I already (as per Terry’s vids & tutorial) installed the T-Arc theme and the animated loading vid overlay for playlists. Just want to make sure I am proceeding correctly as I am currently in the thick of configuring Popper. Next up is Terry’s playlist media vids (much of the default MP4s are static–would like to get a little motion in the background for BG, Topper, etc.)

Thanks again!!

Correct, these loading videos are for the default install…. not the new themes.

The installer zip doesn’t come with videos because people complain about “large” downloads for an installer. Most people end up using their own videos for Playlists in the end anyway.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?