Tarcisio’s Theme – Coloured Popper Wheels

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tarcisios-theme-coloured-popper-wheels/

Add a little…or a lot of colour to Tarcisio’s Theme for Pinup Popper, with new Coloured Popper System Wheels!

You now have the choice to use 8 different colours for all of the Popper System Wheels. Choose a single colour, or mix it up. The choice is now yours!

These wheels are in 1024×1024 resolution.

First you need to have Tarcisio’s Theme installed. Then don’t forget to install your choice of coloured wheelbars, and coloured videos for the Theme as well! Those files are located here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tarcisios-theme/

To install Tarcisio Coloured Popper Wheels:

Extract the coloured wheels Zip file of your choice to a temporary location. Then copy the “Default” folder to your “POPMedia” folder overwriting all files.

Then you MUST “Reset Thumbs” to create a new Thumbs cache using your new Popper System Wheels.

(located at Popper Setup – GlobalConfig – Game/Wheel Toolbar – Reset Thumbs)

Note: When when you run Popper afterward, it will seem to stutter at first. This is only for the first time Popper sees your new Wheels, as it is building an entirely new Thumb Cache. Once you have browsed through your wheels once, it’s back to smooth browsing.

PSD files:

Included are the original PSD files for the Emulator Playlist wheels (with all coloured gems) and the Popper System Wheel with no text and all coloured Gems. These are included so you can create your own wheels using these as a template.

Coloured Wheelbars:

Now you can have the Wheelbar for Tarcisio’s Theme any way you want it! With 8 colours and multiple resolutions to choose from, or you make your own! You can choose your own colour for the Popper default, or you can have a different colour for each Playlist! Download them here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tarcisios-theme-coloured-wheelbars/

Coloured Popper Videos:

Now you can have the Playfield, Loading, and Backglass videos for Tarcisio’s Theme with 8 colours to choose from! (including a rainbow version that cycles colours) You can choose your own colour for the Popper default, or you can have a different colour for each Emulator, or a different one for each game! Download them here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tarcisios-theme-coloured-popper-videos/

Enjoy this new coloured wheel collection! Thanks to Tarcisio for creating an awesome theme for Pinup Popper and for allowing me to create these.

7 users thanked author for this post.
      TerryRed
        @terryred

PSD files:

Included are the original PSD files for the Emulator Playlist wheels (with all coloured gems) and the Popper System Wheel with no text and all coloured Gems. These are included so you can create your own wheels using these as a template.

fakingdeath
        Participant
          @fakingdeath

Psd’s!!!!!

Official that now I will switch themes. That makes it SOOO much easier with my custom playlists

TerryRed
            @terryred

Psd’s!!!!!

Official that now I will switch themes. That makes it SOOO much easier with my custom playlists

The TEXT you still need to create yourself somehow though….but yes nicer to have the PSD to work from.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            fakingdeath
            Participant
              @fakingdeath

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Now that I’ve had an opportunity to toggle all 12+ layers, I follow what you’re saying. Slightly disappointing but still should be a whole lot easier than all the various gradients used in the previous theme I had.</p>

edo75
              Participant
                @edo75

Hello, what font is used around the wheel? I couldn’t see it in the psd.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?