TERMINATOR 2 – PuP-Pack (BG Version)

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    stevezenof
    Participant
      @stevezenof

Hi. I solved the issue a while back. I have a 7.1 SSF setup. When I turned off the front center channel all the sound worked perfectly.

lololol
      Participant
        @lololol
        This reply has been marked as private.
        steelpower
        Participant
          @steelpower

Hello, I have installed this pub pack, I use 2 screens, everything works correctly except when I locate the dmdext (v1.80) on the second monitor where the backglass works, it goes behind and is not seen, I have noticed and that is when the video images, however much I put it back always remains behind, any idea to solve this? Thank you very much for this great pub pack.

spectrekombat
          Participant
            @spectrekombat

@steelpower

Hey I just had this same issue. You can load up PinUpPackEditor.exe in your PinUpSystem folder, load the pup-pack t2_l8. Then on the Backglass screen change the “mode” to Forceback. This was Pup pack editor (screen 2 of 10) for me.

bietekwiet
            Participant
              @bietekwiet

@steelpower

Hey I just had this same issue. You can load up PinUpPackEditor.exe in your PinUpSystem folder, load the pup-pack t2_l8. Then on the Backglass screen change the “mode” to Forceback. This was Pup pack editor (screen 2 of 10) for me.

This also solves the issue of not having the ROM sound playing.
              Thanks for the Pup Pack!

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?