Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    redrooster
    Participant
    @redrooster

I feel like i have to pre-qualify every post.  I have PuP working, and have had it working, for months.  I’m on the newest version, i have Pup-Packs working for several other games…actually, every Pup-pack that’s available here is working.  I’m running Freezy 1.7 (newest), so it’s not a .dll blocked issue, or a Pup isn’t updated, etc…

I know it’s easy to have the go-to solutions, but i wouldn’t have posted here had i not already tried those things.

Johngreve
    Participant
    @johngreve

Well….if all the other PuP tables work as you state and you have the static BG video and the topper running for this table the only other conclusion I can draw is perhaps something is turned off in the PuP editor for the BG videos. I’d suggest looking there and make sure nothing is turned off there by mistake. I myself am not very proficient in troubleshooting this stuff…..I am only trying to help…..and more often than not I am asking for help and not trying to give it. Good luck and hope you find the solution to your problem.

trochjochel
    Participant
    @trochjochel

Ok you can try this. Here is my version of the Table and the rom file . Delete yours and try this one , normally it work fine. By Testing  make Ball control of the table and start the RPG Modus in the Game. this Video is the only that works with Switches all other Videos work with PupCapture. If it starts the db2s server works fine.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lQsy4iqYq8O5OdB2rHQfeeTyeY7wXVbm/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aCWlnuWFKArAaV-PM65mmpgmeqD9d5VO/view?usp=sharing

coreduo0099
    Participant
    @coreduo0099

Nice job on the pack!  For those that want to keep the backglass during rpg you can just backup your playlists.pup and triggers.pup files, then remove the rpg line out of each.

(The little video seems to be more accurate than any of the back glasses though for me)

Slydog43
    Participant
    @slydog43

I have 1.36 of PinUp System.  Should I wait until new version to try this Pup Pack out?  confused by first statement “If you are on pinupplayer 1.3.6 and frezzys 1.71 wait until update currently not all videos shown.”.   What does that actually mean?  I thought 1.3.6 and 1.71 was the latest

trochjochel
    Participant
    @trochjochel

It works with freezy 1.71 but not all videos shown because in 1.71 the method of pup capturing is changed I have to make that new in a few days I will make a update. 

Brew
    Participant
    @brew

Thanks for all the hours you put in to make all your pup packs!  :good:

nanuk
    Participant
    @nanuk

hi i got most of the pup pack from this site probably all they are all working great im working on a 2 screen setup so sometime i need to do change stuff, but on this one i just can’t figure out how to fix it right got lots of video puping on my playfield making it unplayable any idea how to fix that… thank you

makmak
    Participant
    @makmak

great puppack!I love it! some minor probs: just some videos (like “super jackpot” and “weapon collected”) appear on the playfield instead of on the backglass somehow (3 screen setup, all other puppacks running fine). Most of the videos play on the backglass normally. I wouldnt mind but the videos obscure the playfield ;) thx for your help! (playing it with JP’s newest 3.0.1 version)

trochjochel
    Participant
    @trochjochel

great puppack!I love it! some minor probs: just some videos (like “super jackpot” and “weapon collected”) appear on the playfield instead of on the backglass somehow (3 screen setup, all other puppacks running fine). Most of the videos play on the backglass normally. I wouldnt mind but the videos obscure the playfield ;) thx for your help! (playing it with JP’s newest 3.0.1 version)

thanks , go to your Pinupplayconfigdisplay.bat and set your screen 7 + 8 (otherTopper and other Backglass) the same coordinates as your screen 0 and screen 2 then it will work correct

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW