Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Major Frenchy
    Participant
    @steph

DOFLinx version of this table. This enables force feedback, Addressable LED and DOT matrix. This is a mod of Tales From The Crypt ULTIMATE 1.05

1 user thanked author for this post.
    catswar
    Participant
    @catswar

I know that this might be a stupid question to some, but I am really at a loss. How do I get the dmd to show up? Table plays fine, as well as all the feedback. Just no dmd.

Major Frenchy
    Participant
    @steph

If you are using future DMD you should see the DMD. If not, re-size your backglass.

Chriss4198
    Participant
    @chriss4198

Having same problem with DMD.  Sized it appears correctly with grill and DMD portion. Thanks for any help… it’s such a fun table!

Johnny T
    Participant
    @johnnyt

Looks like an amazing table.

Really stupid question probably here… I have a desktop but with some DOF devices. When I play this the DMD appears over the flippers. I know it says “cabinet edition” but wondered if there’s something I can do about that to play it on a desktop or am I stuck that I need to play the one without any DOF support?

Thanks for any help you can give me :-)

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

Open the game in the editor, on the left click on translite
    Find the DMD, Right Click to unlock, move to the side you should be all set —  do not delete it

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by outhere.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Johnny T
    Participant
    @johnnyt

That’s great outhere! I’ve moved it off down and to the side and it no longer appears. I’ve also grabbed the DMD at the top left and positioned in the black space beneath the backglass screen so it looks great now. Obviously, the only problem is that I need to press Tab to ‘look up’ and read it, but I’m sure TerryRed or someone will jump to the rescue with a PinUpPlayer version that has the screens visible all the time.

Thanks again for all your help, very much appreciated :-)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW