thanks for this great hobby

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    smithy001
    Participant
      @smithy001

Hi guys and gals on Vpinball.com,

my name is Marcel and I live in the most southern part of the Netherlands, between Belgium and Germany.

I enjoy reading and trying and first frustrating myself and trying again and later learning a lot from it,

and having a ton of fun by playing a whole lot with the stuff I download from your site.

VP is one of the best things I recently discovered after missing the real pinballs for twenty-something years.

Thanks for creating and publishing all these great works of art, and your efforts in answering all the questions of noobs like myself.

You put all the hard work into something so that other peolpe can call it their hobby.

I am here to learn something and maybe help other people with the solutions to problems I was able to solve before,

but I would have never learned that without reading all your advice and tips and tricks first.

Thanks for all your efforts and keep up the good work :good:

My cab is a Zaccaria Locomotion that was already stripped empty when I bought it and the paintwork was really bad.

Now it has I believe at least 2 layers of primer and 3 or 4 layers of black semi-gloss paint on it.

I run VP 921 and 1021 on a Win7U64 system on an Asus MB with an i5 quad-core and 8gb of Ram and an Asus GTX 680 2gb graphics card.

Almost all tables can be played at full settings, but I limit some tables on 180 fps so my system doesn’t get too hot.

Can someone give me a hint on how to post a image of my cab here? Thanks.

Love your work and your site guys, thanks gain.

W10 64, 750W, MSI Z370, i5-8600k @ 4,8 GHz liquid cooled, 16GB DDR4 3000, MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB, Samsung SSD, WD 1TB HDD,
      PF Samsung 37" HD 1920x1080, BG Acer 27" 1920x1200, LED-Wiz, GP-Wiz 40, 4 RGB buttons, VP 9.21, VP 10.6, VPM 2.9, DOF R2, +/- 250 tables.

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Welcome!

sounds like you got a great cab so below this editor is “attachments” click “select file” and just attach pictures i think limit is 4 per post.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
        TNT2
        Participant
          @tnt2

:good:

Mark70
          Participant
            @mark70

Greetings from the neighborhood (germany) :bye:

Nemo
            Participant
              @nemo

Greetings from even more close by ……. (was jij niet uit regio Born ?)

Oh, and i use Imgur for my picture’s …..

1 user thanked author for this post.
              smithy001
              Participant
                @smithy001

Thank you all.

Yes Born indeed Nemo :)

Here’s the picture.

W10 64, 750W, MSI Z370, i5-8600k @ 4,8 GHz liquid cooled, 16GB DDR4 3000, MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB, Samsung SSD, WD 1TB HDD,
                PF Samsung 37" HD 1920x1080, BG Acer 27" 1920x1200, LED-Wiz, GP-Wiz 40, 4 RGB buttons, VP 9.21, VP 10.6, VPM 2.9, DOF R2, +/- 250 tables.

Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

Looks much better than mine. A few weeks back I said to myself that once the snow was gone I would complete the build. Snow is gone and it is still half built.
                  Maybe my wife is right, it will not be completed before I’m 50 … in February :)

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Thank you all. Yes Born indeed Nemo :) Here’s the picture.

Move seen this build somewhere before… looks good. What design you putting on cab for theme?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?