The Addams Family (Bally 1992)

Viewing 17 posts - 221 through 237 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    wrd1972
    Participant
      @wrd1972
      MembervipContributor

This has likely been discussed. But how successful are the “thing flips” for you guys? I have done the training and I suspect the success rate is at best 20% or so. Is this accurate to the real thing?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

vogliadicane
      Participant
        @vogliadicane

hmm, I played TAF a lot those days (with STTNG definitely THE table of my “gang”). Afair it was pretty bad, maybe 50% hits? If at all. Of course don’t know, if the machine we played on was trained.

I also did the trainer on this version and it became a little better. Nevertheless I enjoyed the magic of the training a lot – better or not afterwards. This is done pretty cool by you authors and fun to watch.

Edit: oops, wrong thread. Like (I guess) Wrd, I commented on the v2.0 version

metallico77
        Participant
          @metallico77

hello I got a script error  Incline = Incline line 49

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Comment it out – or get the replacement script from here https://github.com/sverrewl/vpxtable_scripts – see a few posts before you for more info. ( start to read threads )

Or, get new addams.

metallico77
            Participant
              @metallico77

im not tech savy, don’t know how to comment out this error ;  object does not support Incline = Table1.InclinationFS line 49

metallico77
              Participant
                @metallico77

:yahoo:   replacing the script did the trick

kwaaizaat
                Participant
                  @kwaaizaat

Amazing works, tnx for sharing…

sonic1
                  Participant
                    @sonic1

really good. thank you for update !!

campolontanno
                    Participant
                      @campolontanno

hi.i have no sounds.how can i fix it

Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        ContributorMemberModerator

@campolontanno : make sure that the rom you are using is valid using setup in vpinmame folder. Also, cranck up the volume of the rom, and check with F1 that you’ve ticked the right options.

irondragoon
                        Participant
                          @irondragoon

I’m retarded.

Labtech1340
                          Participant
                            @labtech1340

where do i put the landscape file from the zip folder?

outhere
                              @outhere
                              MemberContributorvipModerator

where do i put the landscape file from the zip folder?

Terryred’s Guide — Watch the (videos) –  https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

Matteo
                              Participant
                                @matteo

Thank’s :)

m.

animatorPinballfan
                                Participant
                                  @animatorpinballfan

Ok, I’m hesitant to be yet another on here asking for help, but I’ve been pulling my hair out on this for days now. Please help me?

I’m running an i7 8700k 3.7ghz 32 gigs ram win10 pro (disabled virus and disabled realtime protections)

EVGA 1080ti 11 gigs

Every table runs silky smooth in 4k but this one. When I launch the table I get 60fps but the moment it goes through the pops it dips to 33, and then if I hit it in the chair scoop down to 15fps.

I’ve tried running it with graphics settings at high, and at low, but I keep getting the same performance issues.  I’ve gotten new roms, deleted NV and cfg’s

and even updated to SAMbuild v3

But no mater what I do, I keep getting poor fps. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

BeachBumTN
                                  Participant
                                    @beachbumtn

Thanks for the B/W mod.   This table would look incredible with the B/W playfield but leave the colored lighting as we have seen in other B/W mods. I may play around with it a bit.   Thanks again, always great to see creative additions.

dondi
                                    Participant
                                      @dondi

Ok, I’m hesitant to be yet another on here asking for help, but I’ve been pulling my hair out on this for days now. Please help me?

I’m running an i7 8700k 3.7ghz 32 gigs ram win10 pro (disabled virus and disabled realtime protections)

EVGA 1080ti 11 gigs

Every table runs silky smooth in 4k but this one. When I launch the table I get 60fps but the moment it goes through the pops it dips to 33, and then if I hit it in the chair scoop down to 15fps.

I’ve tried running it with graphics settings at high, and at low, but I keep getting the same performance issues. I’ve gotten new roms, deleted NV and cfg’s

and even updated to SAMbuild v3

But no mater what I do, I keep getting poor fps. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Whoa, I just started to get the same behavior. Was working fine for a good while (the January 1st version). Had an nVidia driver update today, so I am hoping this is the issue, but I am having the exact same frame rate deterioration as the above post. At launch of the table, all is well, but quickly goes downhill thereafter. Like really bad… like, to 7.8FPS-bad. No other VPX tables (~90 others) exhibit the same. Maybe it’s an off-setting I have that makes this table particularly-prone to this behavior. Doing the ‘usual’ in nVidia control panel & VPX video settings… no goofy shaders, no Brute Force or AO turned on. VSYNC and pre-rendered frames are set to 1. Exclusive fullscreen enabled. Running on RTX 2080, i7 9750H

Viewing 17 posts - 221 through 237 (of 237 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?