This topic contains 223 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  vogliadicane 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 221 through 224 (of 224 total)
  • Author
     Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Yes. Go here https://github.com/sverrewl/vpxtable_scripts – scroll to the table … regular or gold edition. Press raw button. Delete the whole script from the table and copy and paste the one that is in your browser. Or … just comment out the line that gives you the error.

Blacksad 
    Participant

I’ve been waiting a long time for this version to finally come out and… it’s really great!

A huge thank you to the whole team for their hard work!

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

This has likely been discussed. But how successful are the “thing flips” for you guys? I have done the training and I suspect the success rate is at best 20% or so. Is this accurate to the real thing?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

vogliadicane 
    Participant

hmm, I played TAF a lot those days (with STTNG definitely THE table of my “gang”). Afair it was pretty bad, maybe 50% hits? If at all. Of course don’t know, if the machine we played on was trained.

I also did the trainer on this version and it became a little better. Nevertheless I enjoyed the magic of the training a lot – better or not afterwards. This is done pretty cool by you authors and fun to watch.

Edit: oops, wrong thread. Like (I guess) Wrd, I commented on the v2.0 version

Viewing 4 posts - 221 through 224 (of 224 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account