This topic contains 336 replies, has 123 voices, and was last updated by  Pinfan45 2 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 337 total)
  • Author
     Nate 
    Participant

For anyone having PBX issues or focus issues in the front end there has been an update.

https://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/22086-news-pinballx-330/

On the changelog: The frontend now supports full screen exclusive display mode again.

I was only having issues with this table and focus in full screen mode, but good to go now. Just wanted to pass the info along in case it helps others with their front end issues running this table.

3 screen mini-cab 23", 19", 10" - Win10(64bit) i7 2600 3.4ghz, 8GB Ram, GTX 1060 6GB
    force exclusive fullscreen mode in 1080p

xphilou29 
    Participant

absolutely amazing work! many many thanks, the best table with attack from mars and T2!!!! incredible stuff :good:

Javier 
    Participant

The left mini flipper does not trigger automatically when the Lite Thing Flip is activated, in this version it has to be that way?

Excelent work guys!!

g5k 
    Participant

What do we think of this? David Gillmore and his company Retro Play sell all of our community work. It came to my attention when he was using the work in progress renders to promote his business several months ago before release. He has been removed from the two main facebook groups. It is this sort of activity that will risk the future of this community. Might be the last project I share publicly and we can thank David for that.

@sliderpoint @3rdaxis

https://www.facebook.com/retroplayOZ/

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/163516664126

davidgillmore_retroplay

• This reply was modified 3 days, 11 hours ago by  g5k.
    • This reply was modified 3 days, 11 hours ago by  g5k.
     Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

I don’t see how it is possible to get rid of this. Look at “Victor”, a Spanish guy that has been kicked of the forums several times.
    https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=41913&p=425102
    Then you have the Chinese.

Did you know that there is mobile phone app that helps to keep track of site activity ?
    IOS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vpinball-mobile-app/id1446518720?mt=8
    Android :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vpinball.app&hl=en_US

g5k 
    Participant

@thalamus let’s start by having his account from here removed.

david@retro-play.com.au

3rdaxis 
    Participant

Jesus Christ are you fucking kidding me?

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Fact of life. Scumbags exists :-(

Did you know that there is mobile phone app that helps to keep track of site activity ?
    IOS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vpinball-mobile-app/id1446518720?mt=8
    Android :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vpinball.app&hl=en_US

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Yeah it’s crazy but all the commercial sellers seem to think the same. This has been happening forever and will always happen sadly. Look at the mame cabs people sell!! Crazy people are assholes

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

LynnInDenver 
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve slid way over into “I’d rather do the whole fool cabinet myself from scratch”, rather than even attempt to buy a cabinet kit from any outfit, because too many of them are skirting the legal lines in terms of selling the stuff they’re not actually supposed to. I mean, I understand it, they can make way more money by selling more units that are ready to go “out of the box” versus selling a machine with literally no games in it, but it’s still not legal (both licensing VPX and licensing the games), and it’s only a matter of time before pressure gets mounted to get them off the convention circuit and off auction sites.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

While it’s impossible to stop these people completely all we can do is call them out when we see it.
    Agreed building your own cab is the best but a lot of people can’t even change their own light bulbs! So cab builders are needed for people. Including communities work is just wrong!

Sliderpoint 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

He ain’t the first and he won’t be the last.  This pops up all the time.   I wouldn’t let it discourage you too much @g5k . Although I can understand you are in a different boat than me, the amazing skills you bring to the hobby are the same ones that you make a living with.  Mine probably not so much, so it’s easier for me to brush off.

Report him on Ebay for selling content illegally and they will block him there too, just like those in the past.

-Mike

The Loafer 
    Participant

If that’s a facebook group, he can be reported for intellectual property violation (the little dots at the top of his facebook page leads to “Give feedback or report this page”).

As well,  I welcome everyone here to post on his TAF “Now available on all our 4k Models” post that you are against his including tables with his builds.

Cho: As others have said, there will always be a select few who think themselves above rules, common sense and common dignity.   It’s unfortunate but inevitable.  I hope you don’t let this very minor minority ruin it for you but I totally get why you would be upset.  Let’s hope if enough people complain, facebook does something about this group.

• This reply was modified 3 days, 6 hours ago by  The Loafer.
     Schreibi34 
    Participant

I know i said this before, but we are existing in a greyzone and guys like him are not helping the comunity! So i think guys like him should be forced to eat their own testicles!

Shannon 
    Participant

I totally understand why you are upset, but please don’t let one guy ruin it for you. Your work here is greatly appreciated by the community as a whole and keeps our hobby moving forward. The administrators do a great job of removing these parasites when everybody points them out.

loganchihuahua 
    Participant

I wanted to let you guys know how much your work is appreciated. I have had a permanent grin on my face playing Taf since its release. It is simply a beautiful release.  Please don’t let this jerk ruin that for you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You make a difference by bringing joy through your art and skill.

And for those out there that are new to vpin that don’t want or know how to build your own cab and are looking for solution go to a vendor that plays by the rules.  Virtuapin.net  comes to mind. They support the community.   The community will be more than happy to assist you with learning how to download on your own and configure on your own. Its a much more rewarding experience anyway.  You learn about the players involved and all about the software and how it works. Hell maybe one day you will be able to contribute. If you are adventurous, build your own cab from scratch. You will feel such a sense of accomplishment.  Don’t support these aholes who sell cabs with the software already loaded. They are profiting on someone else’s work in order to sell their cabs.  Don’t support them!!  Go to honest vendors.

Anyway, thank you. Don’t let one apple sour the bunch.  The guy is a prick.  Keep shining!! Would hate not to see future tables as a result of this guy……

1 user thanked author for this post.
    g5k
     3rdaxis 
    Participant

Just the arrogance of this beady eyed douchebag. Saying you need to upgrade to 4K in order to play the table. I swear If I lived in Australia I’d be paying this needle dick a visit. But don’t worry guy’s, I’m not going to let some parasite discourage me from making tables. They might be saved protected now though…

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Just the arrogance of this beady eyed douchebag. Saying you need to upgrade to 4K in order to play the table. I swear If I lived in Australia I’d be paying this needle dick a visit. But don’t worry guy’s, I’m not going to let some parasite discourage me from making tables. They might be saved protected now though…

LMAO

@3rdaxis is ok in my book! perfect response to this problem! :good:

phlove 
    Participant

hi

love this table but the shaker ist way to long. So i tried to change the dof config but it didnt work out.

I want that the “power” and the “seance” just shake for a couple seconds and not the whole time till the mode end.

Can someone help ?

3rdaxis 
    Participant

He pulled it down.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 337 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account