This topic contains 420 replies, has 142 voices, and was last updated by  outhere 6 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 421 total)
  • Author
     LeChucksBeard 
    Participant

It was totally the rom. I had downloaded the first one from the pinball DB site. I just tried the one from vpforums, it’s much larger (one extra file in the zip), and it fixed the issue right away.

charlieshakur 
    Participant

what is the diff between the uncompressed ver ??

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Uncompressed has the original quality of the resources. They made a compressed version to help a few more “lower end” users to enjoy this table.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Bigmike20vt 
    Participant

Hi

I put some time into this last night and I noticed a strange issue (I don’t think I am imagining it) sometimes when rolling over the “fireball” the ball seems to do some strange issues, such as changing trajectory or maybe hitting an invisible wall.

Is this an issue you guys are aware of, am I going insane ? . It isn’t game breaking just…. A bit “off” if that makes sense.

Any idea?

Thanks.

On bright side I have not had the balls stuck under the electric chair bug in multiball again.

rothbauerw 
    Participant
    ContributorMembervip

Hi

I put some time into this last night and I noticed a strange issue (I don’t think I am imagining it) sometimes when rolling over the “fireball” the ball seems to do some strange issues, such as changing trajectory or maybe hitting an invisible wall.

Is this an issue you guys are aware of, am I going insane ? . It isn’t game breaking just…. A bit “off” if that makes sense.

Any idea?

Thanks.

On bright side I have not had the balls stuck under the electric chair bug in multiball again.

You mean like when the magnets are on?

Current Project: Perpetual updates of Pinball Magic

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Draifet 
    Participant

Bigmike20vt Maybe your next issue will be the flippers playing on it’s own without touching the buttons  :wacko:

ze-bob 
    Participant

Remember that, Addams Family is strange too :wacko:

Bigmike20vt 
    Participant

Bigmike20vt Maybe your next issue will be the flippers playing on it’s own without touching the buttons  :wacko:

Doh sorry I didn’t realise it had magnets under it. That will explain it @rothbauerw thankyou for the info

Kach069 
    Participant

Tisssssssssshhhhhhh

L0stS0ul 
    Participant

I just had a ball fall off the table and just get that continuous rolling sound. I play this table a lot as the real one is at the pub and they play so close I get some great practice.

Today I was just playing a game. Single ball bounced up from the right slingshot slowly towards the area circled in pink. I heard the sound that it was hit and then the ball just disappeared. I’ve never seen anything like it. I wish I could be more specific about where it hit.

I’m on VPX_6_beta_rev3592 and the latest sam build.

Untitled

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

10.6 Beta 3653 or later required.

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vp-10-6-beta/

L0stS0ul 
    Participant

I’ll try an update but I have had a lot of issues with later versions of the beta. I didn’t realize the recommended version changed.

mgkush 
    Participant

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dgrace 
    Participant

Is anyone working to get Evil Dead VPX working? Would be the greatest pup pack video table ever. LOL:)

Kach069 
    Participant

I think Joe is.

PinCity 
    Participant

This table is so awesome, but I am getting one issue where the ball seems to get stuck behind the white flasher next to the launch chute. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. Thanks!

Mongi 
    Participant

Hi, first off I want to thank all you guys out there for making such great tables for our virtual pin machines. This game looks great as usual, but I’m having a problem . I am updated with all the latest software. I’m running W10 pro I have no problem running any other games. This particular game I keep getting an error message ( line94) object doesn’t support this property or method :table1. inclination FS.

Any suggestions would be appreciated?.

Thalamus 

What a weird error for this table – are you really sure you are posting this in the correct thead ? I expect you’re not. The error you ref. to is in the previous version of this table by Sliderpoint alone. Not this one. And the table will work if you comment out the exact line that gives you the error. Or, get a slight improved version of the script from here : https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sverrewl/vpxtable_scripts/master/The%20Addams%20Family%20(Bally%201992)%20v1.4.1.vbs

open up the scripts on the left side. Delete everything – paste the code into the script editor and save and it should work with fast flips.

Mongi 
    Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 60px;”>I definitely downloaded this Addams family one. So you’re saying just delete the line that’s giving me the problem? I’ll give that a shot tonight. Thanks for getting back to me right away appreciate your help.</p>

Thalamus 

Still pretty sure you are NOT talking about this version of the table – since this table doesn’t have that line in the script. But, if you insist I can play along. Yes, deleting the line will work too, but, not the recommended solution.

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 421 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account