Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 463 total)
  • Author
    outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

10.6 Beta 3653 or later required.

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vp-10-6-beta/

#128591 Report
    L0stS0ul
    Participant
    @l0sts0ul

I’ll try an update but I have had a lot of issues with later versions of the beta. I didn’t realize the recommended version changed.

#128790 Report
    mgkush
    Participant
    @mgkush

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#130309 Report
    dgrace
    Participant
    @dgrace

Is anyone working to get Evil Dead VPX working? Would be the greatest pup pack video table ever. LOL:)

#130310 Report
    Kach069
    Participant
    @kach069

I think Joe is.

#130616 Report
    PinCity
    Participant
    @pincity

This table is so awesome, but I am getting one issue where the ball seems to get stuck behind the white flasher next to the launch chute. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. Thanks!

#131793 Report
    Mongi
    Participant
    @mongi

Hi, first off I want to thank all you guys out there for making such great tables for our virtual pin machines. This game looks great as usual, but I’m having a problem . I am updated with all the latest software. I’m running W10 pro I have no problem running any other games. This particular game I keepĀ getting an error message ( line94) object doesn’t support this property or method :table1. inclination FS.

Any suggestions would be appreciated?.

#131796 Report
    Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

What a weird error for this table – are you really sure you are posting this in the correct thead ? I expect you’re not. The error you ref. to is in the previous version of this table by Sliderpoint alone. Not this one. And the table will work if you comment out the exact line that gives you the error. Or, get a slight improved version of the script from here : https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sverrewl/vpxtable_scripts/master/The%20Addams%20Family%20(Bally%201992)%20v1.4.1.vbs

open up the scripts on the left side. Delete everything – paste the code into the script editor and save and it should work with fast flips.

#131803 Report
    Mongi
    Participant
    @mongi

<p style=”padding-left: 60px;”>I definitely downloaded this Addams family one. So you’re saying just delete the line that’s giving me the problem? I’ll give that a shot tonight. Thanks for getting back to me right away appreciate your help.</p>

#131809 Report
    Thalamus
    @thalamus

Still pretty sure you are NOT talking about this version of the table – since this table doesn’t have that line in the script. But, if you insist I can play along. Yes, deleting the line will work too, but, not the recommended solution.

#131810 Report
    Mongi
    Participant
    @mongi

okay when I go home I’ll download it again but could you just link the table file so I’m downloading the right one for me please I appreciate it thanks for all your help šŸ‘

#131813 Report
    Thalamus
    @thalamus

This is the one you donwloaded : https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/the-addams-family-bally-1992/ – most probably. This table is – what can I say, once of the best creations out there, but also requires a relative good pc to run it on.

#131868 Report
    Mongi
    Participant
    @mongi

O thanks again! I appreciate the quick reply and yes that is the one I should have downloaded. I will download it as soon as I get home today thanks again.Ā  :yahoo:

#134883 Report
    mccorkled
    Participant
    @mccorkled

Forgive me if this was already answered. There are 20 pages of text here…

I was getting a “no pinball” error on the dmd after trying to start the table. I exited the table and tried to get back in to see if it was just a weird glitch and then I got a compile error and the entire vpx program crashed.

I then re opened it and hit f6 when in the game to get the options. There were 2 USA options and this time I choose the second one. This allowed the ball to come out but then after exiting the table and getting back in I get a recompile error and crash again.

Is there a fix for this? This is the only table I have seen this on.

Thank you :)

#134884 Report
    outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

Did you try both of them

The Addams Family (Bally 1992) v2.1.zip

The Addams Family (Bally 1992) v2.1 uncom

#134902 Report
    Noliv
    Participant
    @noliv

This table is beautifull ! ! !

Does someone find the way to repair the Multiball problem ?

Sorry for my English…

#134903 Report
    bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

This table is beautifull ! ! !

Does someone find the way to repair the Multiball problem ?

Sorry for my English…

No problem here.

#134904 Report
    Kach069
    Participant
    @kach069

nothing wrong with multi ball friend.Ā  check what version vpx or ROM you have first.Ā  The discussion probably covers it.

#134906 Report
    Mongi
    Participant
    @mongi

My game is working great thanks so much for all of our time you guys put into the stuff. :yahoo:

#134967 Report
    mccorkled
    Participant
    @mccorkled

Thanks outhere. The uncompressed one was throwing the error. The other one is fine.

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 463 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ā©2020Ā VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW