The Addams Family (Bally 1992) V2 – G5K, Sliderpoint, 3rdAxis

Viewing 8 posts - 521 through 528 (of 528 total)
  • Author
    solzerid
    Participant
      @solzerid

@Thalamus Thanks for the info! I now have a much better understanding of how the UI of the editor works. However, my problem persists. The table launches and only one ball is created in the trough. Not a big deal because I can just drop two more in with the debug, but I’m going to play around to see if I can figure out why.

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Happy to hear that you are at least experimenting and trying to understand how the editor works. With a trough problem. Try to make the apron invisible ( untick visible ), many times you will be able to see problems that during gameplay you want to stay hidden. Learning these small but essential tricks is invaluable in many situations.

Bad nvram might in some cases give you a very surprising results, so, rename or delete the current one. Even downloading the table again might help too, though, I don’t expect any of them to be the reason for you.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Thalamus.
        J4miePlayer
        Participant
          @j4mieplayer

@solzerid, Thalamus beat me to it

Also make InstCard2 not visible to be able to see the trough.

Have you unchecked the “Timer Enabled” on the Init_Timer? This made a big difference for me as it then waits for the table to load before starting to load the balls. The timer gets enabled later in the script after the GI

Adjusting the timer interval was as a result of seeing the balls triggering at the same time and trying to load on top of each other

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Wayshemoves
          Participant
            @wayshemoves

Hello,

the table is really cool ! great work !!

had a crash

visual pinball closed

back to desktop

see script

CiaO !

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Wayshemoves.
            Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

Probably a division by zero or something that will happen very seldom. You can always make a test for that and add a very small value to prevent it. But, well, I’ve played this a lot and I’ve never experienced it.

mrjcrane
              Participant
                @mrjcrane

RE: Table Script Error Line 94

Hi Folks, I’m getting a table script error from line 94 when I run full screen. I’m sure it is something simple I am overlooking. Any help is appreciated thanks.

“Object does not support this property or method: ‘Table1.InclinationFS’
                LINE 94:  Incline = Table1.InclinationFS

Kach069
                Participant
                  @kach069

never mind

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Kach069.
                  LANFEUST
                  Participant
                    @lanfeust

Double Leaf Switch Support for this almost perfect table please !

Hello, your table is a Gem but there is only one problem that bothers me :

Frequently, the ball remains stuck under the upper flippers especially the left one and can never go further.

It is due to the fact that lower and upper flippers are moving at the same time.

I have discovered that the real pinball machine has double Leaf Switch on its flipper buttons which allow you to control the upper playfield flippers independently.

The first half press of the buttons activate the lower flippers, the second half press of the buttons activate both lower and upper flippers :

Doctor Who, Indiana Jones (1993), Safe Cracker, Star Trek LE and TZ tables have all some code ready for using staged flippers.

Not sure if the list is complete though. All of course, has code, to show you how you could implement it to yours.

It’s a shame that VP has still not an easy management for staged flippers while there is no problem with FX3 !

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by LANFEUST.
                  Viewing 8 posts - 521 through 528 (of 528 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?