The Addams Family (Bally 1992) V2 – G5K, Sliderpoint, 3rdAxis

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 528 total)
  • Author
    hlr53
    Participant
      @hlr53

This table in VR is AMAZING. You guys have mad skilz  :yahoo:

Pinhead22
      Participant
        @pinhead22

Hello, I am getting a compile error when trying to launch the table from PinballX. Any ideas? Works fine from VPX directly. I am using version 3653. I tried with 3592 and same thing.

outhere
          @outhere
          MemberContributorvipModerator

Hello, I am getting a compile error when trying to launch the table from PinballX. Any ideas? Works fine from VPX directly. I am using version 3653. I tried with 3592 and same thing.

There are a couple of answers but You will need to go back through the topic

Pinhead22
          Participant
            @pinhead22

Thanks, Outhere. I am new to this forum and didn’t see the additional pages initially. Lowering the texture down to 3072 seems to have fixed the issue.

stuntcat
            Participant
              @stuncat

Congratulations everyone involved , amazing!

TNT2
              Participant
                @tnt2

I haven’t been around much lately but wanted to thank all involved for their efforts on this masterpiece. I never cease to be amazed at the creative and artistic talents of those involved in this community.

Incredible work……

:good:

UpJumpTheBoogie
                Participant
                  @jonathanfischer

Wow- Just…WOW. So real. Amazing feel. Spoiled forever. Thank you!

Onevox
                  Participant
                    @rooster

Even on 1080, it’s a stunner. Spectacular work.

Onevox

RustyCardores
                      @rustycardores
                      MemberModerator

One word…. AMAZEBALLS!!!!!

ok make it three….. THANK YOU  :good:   :good:   :good:

VPinKrusty
                      Participant
                        @vpinkrusty

This is an unbelievable masterpiece! Even in 1080 it almost looks like a real pin! This table is a show and tell example why vpins are a more than good addition to the pinball world. Thank you guys :good: !

DamsBALL
                        Participant
                          @damsball

amazing, thk you my friend ! ;-)

Spidey077
                          Participant
                            @spidey077

Thanks for the amazing table guys.

I just have a question about the color rom. I cannot get it to work with more that four colors. I have never been able to get any color rom to work. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I am using a 2 screen setup with freezy´s virtual DMD, if anyone can help it would great otherwise I will stick to default color since the table is great either way.

Are you updated to a 10.6 beta?

freezy 1.72 doesn’t work right with vni colouring. You need to use 1.71 for it to work for now.

Thanks, that fixed it.

CalleV
                            Participant
                              @callev

Really nice looking table, great work all involved!

Some stuff I have noticed:

I get the common “unknown error” from now to then, but changing from unlimited in the video seems to get it better, but as I have a 6Gb 1060 card I guess I should be able to have it to unlimited, maybe some memory leak?

Even when turing off ballshadow in the script I still get shadows from the ball from like the slingshot GI.

Some strange is happening with the small left top flipper when the left flasher is on (as Thalamus also has noticed). I cant seem to change the red Thing box to other material when running in Cab mode, but maybe this is normal.

Keep up the good work!

bb
                              Participant
                                @delt31

First off AMAZING work.  I have a beast of a setup and this thing runs silky smooth maxed out in 4k.  It looks absolutely amazing.  Couple of questions

1)  Top right flipper – feel like it’s a little off timing wise (slower than it should be).  Maybe it’s b/c I’m not on the exact 10.6.X as required?  Game works perfect otherwise but i will update

2) Thing flipper – I could have sworn it was qualified correctly but didn’t work

3) How do you get that options screen that enables you to toggle on and off options?

4) Those in VR – where are you getting program to run that?

5) I had to jack brightness on the PF to highest setting….seemed very dark otherwise. Normal?

LOVE the fester animations.  Subtle but really a nice touch.  Not cheesy.

Thanks!

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus
                                  ContributorMemberModerator

I guess the options screen is working more or less like the old one was. It is registered into VPReg.stg

More info about it at this wiki page : https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/reset-a-table-to-default/ – look at the end.

I’m going to train thing to flip today. Should be easy to do with the new ball control while debug feature.

No comment for the rest of your questions.

Sliderpoint
                                  Participant
                                    @sliderpoint
                                    MemberContributor

Just a update to let you know we are working on a small update.
                                    Some items we know we have sorted out:
                                    thing flipper texture strangeness
                                    some sounds issues
                                    missing DOF items from @arngrim
                                    been looking at ball stuck in swamp, but can’t replicate (need screenshots).

Things I know we can’t really fix, “unknown error”/compile error (submitted an issue in the beta thread,  I get this occasionally too and not just on this table, other large tables toog).  Thing flips should work, make sure you have updated all your scripts with the beta and not left copies laying around.  Missing ball, I’m looking at options, but not sure about that yet, just reload table.

-Mike

bord
                                      @bord
                                      MembervipContributorModerator

Great to hear. As-is the thing is so excellent. Of all the details, the extended ball shadow around the slingshot GI lights is my absolute favorite. Great creativity and attention to detail there.

Hopefully that unknown error/compile error thing gets sorted out on the VPX end. I have an RTX 2080 running in 4k and there are a number of large tables that do that with the latest beta. I don’t think that means anything is wrong with TAF.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                      g5k
                                      Sliderpoint
                                      Participant
                                        @sliderpoint
                                        MemberContributor

Great to hear. As-is the thing is so excellent. Of all the details, the extended ball shadow around the slingshot GI lights is my absolute favorite. Great creativity and attention to detail there.

Hopefully that unknown error/compile error thing gets sorted out on the VPX end. I have an RTX 2080 running in 4k and there are a number of large tables that do that with the latest beta. I don’t think that means anything is wrong with TAF.

I’m kind of happy you mentioned the shadows, I was pretty proud of that idea and thought it turned out pretty good.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                        g5k
                                        Kach069
                                        Participant
                                          @kach069

I was having issues loading it in the Front End (PinballX) but I lowered ‘Max Texture Dimension’ setting in VPX as suggested by another user on the blog.  Weird though.  I was able to load it with it set to ‘Unlimited’ through VPX but the front end caused the challenge.  The quality of the images seems the same.

Love this table.  The animations are a nice touch!!!

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

I had to downgrade the beta for some reason the latest resized all my tables and I was freaking out! Spent 3 hours on the cab last night (first time in probably 9 months) and all I did was figure out what updates I was missing! Great fun and that’s why I love it. Frustrating but fun :)

********************************************************
                                            Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                            for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 528 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?