The Addams Family Pup-Pack

• This topic has 31 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Guto.
Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    yakuzaronin
    Participant
      @yakuzaronin
      This reply has been marked as private.
      ktmspark
      Participant
        @ktmspark

Great Pup Pack , I have added an extra 15 relevant video clips to my pup as i had the 2 films handy

jaydee
        Participant
          @jaydee

Any other suggestion ?

@etakeo
          : For the correct alignment of the videos, check your PuP screen layout and rotation (especially those for music and additional screens…)

etakeo
          Participant
            @etakeo

Any other suggestion ?

@etakeo: For the correct alignment of the videos, check your PuP screen layout and rotation (especially those for music and additional screens…)

Yes !!! Thanks jaydee. I’m running portrait PF and it make left candle to be with wrong orientation. Changing PF orientation on Pinup solve the problem, but in other hand it makes all my attract PF video to be displayed in wrong way. The only way to get it right is convert all my 450 PF video attrack to the landscape orientation. Maybe the best was the author to not use PF layer in puppacks so anyone that uses portrait PF won’t get the same issue.

cdnbum88
            Participant
              @cdnbum88

What is the rom that works with this table? I loaded the pupack on my already working table and then the table did not work.

I doubt adding a puppack would cause a table not to work, but not sure what is wrong.

Any insight or things to check would be appreciated.

RICHARD1975
              Participant
                @richard19752020

Thanks a lot for your hard work

Rafael Tetsuo
                Participant
                  @rafaeltetsuo

Thank you dgamboa1988!
                  Worked perfectly with Freezy.
                  Great Job.

scampa123
                  Participant
                    @scampa123

Should the raining mansion.mp4 be playing the whole time in the backglass?  It doesn’t seem to start for me.  I get the frame and the candles, spiders etc..but the center it black.  If I Alt-Tab it doesn’t seem to have even launched.  The file is in the Backglass folder.  Should I change it to Force On or something?  I’m not seeing any of the videos play.

******I fixed this by editing the pup abd making the backglass ForceOn

Thank you

cgg7777
                    Participant
                      @cgg7777

Hi I’m telling extremely foolish today?

I thought I understood how pup packs work and I’ve got Munsters and WIZ and Tomcat and Star Wars etc all working fine.

I’m using the game mentioned here ….. v2.1 uncompressed ….but after placing the files in Pupvideos I got nothing. So I looked in the script for pup mentions and there are none?
                      So I’m thinking that I’m using the wrong game as all of the others clearly make calls on pupvideos etc from within the scripts.

I’ve  looked to see if there is another game that this is supposed to work with without success ??

Like most things there will be a very simple explanation……hopefully ????

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by cgg7777.
                      outhere
                        @outhere
                        MemberContributorvipModerator

Hi I’m telling extremely foolish today?
                        I thought I understood how pup packs work and I’ve got Munsters and WIZ and Tomcat and Star Wars etc all working fine.
                        I’m using the game mentioned here ….. v2.1 uncompressed ….but after placing the files in Pupvideos I got nothing. So I looked in the script for pup mentions and there are none?
                        So I’m thinking that I’m using the wrong game as all of the others clearly make calls on pupvideos etc from within the scripts.
                        I’ve looked to see if there is another game that this is supposed to work with without success ??
                        Like most things there will be a very simple explanation……hopefully ????

Some games have the info in the table script and some do not make sure the puppack name matches the rom name you are using

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        cgg7777
                        Participant
                          @cgg7777

Many thanks for responding so quickly. I did think that might be it and copied the ROM name directly from the script and renamed the folder under pupvideos just to be sure. No change I’m afraid. Still scratching my head. ?

is there some pup programme that I need to run in the background perhaps?? Although the other programmes don’t need anything?
                          Best

Chris

Guto
                          Participant
                            @guto

you guys are amazing, another great work

I can’t thank you enough for this pack

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?