The Addams Family Topper

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Onevox
    Participant
      @rooster

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=138754

I took some pics of the real topper and created an animation so it changes color.

Onevox

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

If I only could look into the future, my cab would have been built differently and this is probably one of the things I would like to add. Looks very nice. :good:

Onevox
        Participant
          @rooster

@thalamus, During my build, I became a Rusty Cardores devotee. PMD and Topper. I should get back into making more toppers. Planning to add all of my video toppers here, but asked randr to hold approval until I ‘m done. 40 approval notifications is a bit much.

Onevox

CarnyPriest
          Participant
            @carnypriest

I was disappointed in the direction toppers went as video loops are not rom/code controlled and many, many (hundreds) are just not authentic. And no one seemed to care.

Can now dispense with this as the dead end that it is and create PuP Packs/PuPVideos that look and behave more like authentic toppers.  :yes:

vogliadicane
            Participant
              @vogliadicane

Actually, this is exactly what I expected TOPPER videos to look like, when this topper stuff started

TerryRed
                @terryred
                MemberContributorModerator

I was disappointed in the direction toppers went as video loops are not rom/code controlled and many, many (hundreds) are just not authentic. And no one seemed to care.

Can now dispense with this as the dead end that it is and create PuP Packs/PuPVideos that look and behave more like authentic toppers.  :yes:

Which is why I made “this” video…. to show everyone you can have “authentic” topper-only pup-packs to be used with videos like this one that are triggered via the rom…. same as the original table. You can see me testing it with the Service Menu at around 22:30

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?