The Avenger VPX

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    bord
      @bord
      MembervipContributorModerator

you can ad the custom low volume function

Worked like a charm. Thanks!

HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

thanks for the fix assassin   :good:

one last thing I see when testing in DT the flasher domes on the slings are about 10 units too high (reduced to 90), they were hovering in the air…. and the left one needed a little reposition… easy fix

ALDiode
        Participant
          @aldiode

I had a similar problem in the past with other tables. when you copy an animation that is based on collections. I’m not sure what the problem is, because I imported all the changes I made to diemoniks table not counting the objects found on the collections colLampPoles colLampPoles2 and the tesseract spins, but it wouldn’t spin on my table, even after I re arrange the collection lists to match the original table. here is a version with a spinning tesseract https://mega.nz/#!k8d11IYD!gEz0QhMDGcGs6j4Gl_xHIJMNUEiH_QDjv1lLHWepT-Q

Hi 32,

I noticed that although the tesseract will spin in this version, it is still stuck in place when you hit it from the left side (no matter how hard you hit it). The ball just bounces off the rubber post with no motion of the cube (unless it bounces into the right side post)

Thanks

AL

A2597
          Participant
            @a2597

This table is fun, but I’m running into an issue where it crashes VPX 10.3.1, it will run once, then crash VPX every future attempt. But then randomly work, usually after a PC reboot. It also crashes 100% of the time when launched from PinballX, despite launching OK from the PinballX Game Manager (until it starts crashing)

Any thoughts?

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

Do this – but, of course for the avenger rom – not twd as the example

The Walking Dead

http://vpinball.com/forums/topic/the-walking-dead-2/page/12/#post-53592

Sven34
              Participant
                @sven34

Here The Avenger Backglasses

Attachments:
                makmak
                Participant
                  @makmak

another strange issue: table runs fine, Backglass and DOF as well – great table many thanks!!! but for me there is no DMD shown. I can toggle ALT+TAB and find the DMD but it will not show up anywhere. First and only table this happens. Any ideas? Thx! (using rom from stern AVGV1-70.bin and zipped it to avs_170 and avs_170c as well. works only if i change the lines in the script to non-c)

outhere
                    @outhere
                    MemberContributorvipModerator

A link to the table you are trying to use?

Did you patch the rom?

makmak
                    Participant
                      @makmak

table source: DJRobX  (this version had no DOF and no plunger…), the former version of assassin32 at least DOF is working,

both versions show no DMD although I can find the DMD by Alt+Tab (both versions as well), by the way – I mixed up the threads, its all about the Pro Table, sorry. Didnt try the other one yet. Rom is patched and working (I can see it working by ALT+Tab)

makmak
                      Participant
                        @makmak

resetting the table to default by regediting did the job…

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?